Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 525 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 25 425 475 515 523 524 525 526 527 535 575 625 1025 ... LastLast
Results 13,101 to 13,125 of 27567

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Closet Flipper Frankie has a spectacular aura about Frankie has a spectacular aura about

Ah, that makes sense.

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankie View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BrighterDeathNow View Post
    You've all probably seen this, but........

DT 7 Volume 1
    http://bit.ly/1ivxtse (sorry, don't know how to link it like everyone else does)

At least it's got "zero page flip wear"!
    How does this happen?
    No number, so probably a PC where the second volume was sent to a customer who had a damaged one.
    It looks to me like this was a reject and not used.... Check picture #4 as it looks like some problem how page meets spine.
    NO SLIPCASE OR Volume Two.... Not noted in listing.

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe315 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Looks legit, but man is this book beat to shit.

The Stand, 1979

http://www.ebay.com/itm/111321452666

I stopped at $30. i liked the idea of the old signature.
    Bidding is now @ $167.40 for this gem.
    That is very surprising. I bet there is a friend up bidding for the seller.
    i stopped at $30. i liked the idea of the old signature!
    I bid 6 bucks on it this morning, and would have upped it to 60 or so, but only because my name is Nick and I'd have dreams of presenting it to King at a signing for a second signing, also made out to Nick.
    There's so much shrill bidding on that it's unbelievable

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post

The Stand, 1979

I bid 6 bucks on it this morning, and would have upped it to 60 or so, but only because my name is Nick and I'd have dreams of presenting it to King at a signing for a second signing, also made out to Nick.
    $182.5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOw.... Unless King has this in his shitter to read... I am shocked it is going for that much!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Closet Flipper Frankie has a spectacular aura about Frankie has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post

The Stand, 1979

$182.5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOw.... Unless King has this in his shitter to read... I am shocked it is going for that much!
    One of the things I forgot I loved about collecting King: all the crackheads. Though usually it's the sellers that are smoking rocks, not so much the buyers.

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post

The Stand, 1979

SORRY NICK... However, I do NOT think it is shill bidding as the next to high bid is a serious bidder on King items other than this sellers item.

Posted before maybe? But what a doozy.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Stephen-King...item27e2110e4b
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/STEPHEN-KING...item27e2119074

I think my favorite part is that if you Buy it Now on the 4399 dollar auction, you get the contents of both auctions.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    WTF happened to that book? LOL

"slightly" mis-handled?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

It looks like the shrink wrap is torn but the book and slipcase look fine.

John

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    WTF happened to that book? LOL

"slightly" mis-handled?
    Tomas says:

"The book was sold by both Waterstones and Hatchards. Waterstone's packaging was abysmal, resulting in many books arriving with various dings and bumps. If you see a book for sale with some damage to the corners of the slipcase it was probably ordered thru Waterstones."
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I had a really tough time actually finding this book with zero damage in and in 100% fine condition. I paid a very slight increase (more than fair price from a good friend on here) for the book and am glad to have it. All the ones for almost a year on EBay were dinged in some way or another. Be thankful anyone who has a perfect copy. Trust me!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice jonahwriter is on a distinguished road jonahwriter's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

My original Dome signed I got from Waterstones. They really did mess up the packaging - I've never seen such thin cardboard envelopes, not even bubble wrap if I remember right- just thin cardboard. The slipcase arrived very damaged.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jonahwriter View Post
    My original Dome signed I got from Waterstones. They really did mess up the packaging - I've never seen such thin cardboard envelopes, not even bubble wrap if I remember right- just thin cardboard. The slipcase arrived very damaged.
    No bubble wrap? I have never actually asked someone how bad it was packaged but I have heard on more than one occasion that over 75% were bumped or damaged in one way or another
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice jonahwriter is on a distinguished road jonahwriter's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

It's a few years now, I wish I'd taken a photo of it when it arrived, but it was definitely the worst packaging I'd ever seen then - and since! Just a cheap cardboard thin envelope, no padding whatsoever if I remember right. It was my second signed King but my first signed/limited so I was just happy that it cost 100.00 and I got one at the time.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Alan M. Clark Artist's signed proof of an It illustration:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tchlink:top:en

John

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    Alan M. Clark Artist's signed proof of an It illustration:

John
    It's not religious though, apparently. Per the description, "This is a rare atheist proof not numbered edition print".

If only some people knew how to proofread!!

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I also caught that, but what can you say?

John

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

John
    I think it was/is a typo. The auction (images) infer the piece is matted and framed.
    Bizarre.

My Mood
    Breezy

I'm not an atheist but do I have to be one to bid on this? I guess I can't pray to God that I will win it...

LOL, hilarious typo!

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The guy with the Alan M. Clark artist proofs also listed a Dark Man piece.

Check out Original Artwork The Dark Man By Glenn Chadbourn..cemetery Dance.. Stephen King

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Original-Art...item417f3ed2b4

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

John
    I think it was/is a typo. The auction (images) infer the piece is matted and framed.
    Bizarre.
    I was wondering if these would look good on my wall, and asked him about it. He said both Alan M. Clark prints and the Chadbourne artwork are all being sold as-is--so matted and framed.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I contacted the seller, and the matting, fram and UV glass are included.
    He has two different ones up for sale:
    Zero bids, $19.99:
    T Limited Edition Artist Proof Print. Stephen King Alan M Clark

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 525 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 25 425 475 515 523 524 525 526 527 535 575 625 1025 ... LastLast