Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 516 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 16 416 466 506 514 515 516 517 518 526 566 616 1016 ... LastLast
Results 12,876 to 12,900 of 27567

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Gunslinger Apprentice chaos-consultants will become famous soon enough chaos-consultants's Avatar

Default Signed Full dark

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by idlewarnings View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Am I the only one who doesn't like this signature? It looks tiny and cramped. I wouldn't bid on it.
    Unfortunately, this signature is pretty typical of the later signatures. I don't like it much either, but it's pretty standard anymore.

John
    I started seeing this smaller signature on a couple of my books too. It is a legit signature and wouldn't your hand cramp too after 200 signed books? It was much tighter when On Writing came out. In its own right, since it is typical of his more recent signatures it is almost a providence of sorts. I actually prefer this signature over the one in my Dr. Sleep 1st where he signed in Toronto. I would bid on it.

As far as the US Global shipping program it really is sad. I have cut down my buying by 75% since ebay/USPS switched last year. Now I ship through a couple of friends in the states.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

From what I can see (without having the book in hand), I wish I would have waited. I spent twice that much for mine.
    It is hard to tell for sure from that one picture. I could live with that tiny bump. It's the white chips that concern me.

I waited a little and got mine for $140. I think that is still a fair price. There have only been a couple to sell for less.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Not enough pictures, but cheap ($14.99):
    STEPHEN KING - CHRISTINE - TRUE 1ST ED/1ST PRTG

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by chaos-consultants View Post
    Am I the only one who doesn't like this signature? It looks tiny and cramped. I wouldn't bid on it.
    Unfortunately, this signature is pretty typical of the later signatures. I don't like it much either, but it's pretty standard anymore.

John
    I started seeing this smaller signature on a couple of my books too. It is a legit signature and wouldn't your hand cramp too after 200 signed books? It was much tighter when On Writing came out. In its own right, since it is typical of his more recent signatures it is almost a providence of sorts. I actually prefer this signature over the one in my Dr. Sleep 1st where he signed in Toronto. I would bid on it.

As far as the US Global shipping program it really is sad. I have cut down my buying by 75% since ebay/USPS switched last year. Now I ship through a couple of friends in the states.
    That FD,NS looks like a typical allstarbooks2010 job. That seller has sold a shit ton of forgeries and it seems like they're finding their way back on the market via his past customers.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Stephen King, Full Dark, No Stars Story PRINT by Jill Bauman, Cemetery Dance http://r.ebay.com/z8FEkK

The seller, jillyzart, is Jill Bauman. I've bought directly from Jill before, and she was pleasant.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The illustrations are only a drawing for some of the characters, right?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    The illustrations are only a drawing for some of the characters, right?
    This edition of Under the Dome, has a belly band around the jacket, a stamped case, four-color printed endpapers, 27 part title illustrations of characters in the book drawn by renowned New Yorker cartoonist Matthew Diffee, and a ribbon marker. The edition also contains a deck of 27 special collector's cards featuring the Diffee caricatures. Printed on specialty paper. Shrink-wrapped.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Zero bids, 4 hours left and only $3.99. May please someone here:

Oy Gunslinger Billy Bumbler the Dark Tower ACEO Frank Louis Allen Stephen King

Probably costs more than $1.00 to copy the pages:
    Stephen king The Green Mile shooting script

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default New Anthology from PS Publishing - Fearie Tales Deluxe Oversized Traycased Edition

This week's newsletter from PS Publishing, announced the exciting new anthology, Fearie Tales. With contributor signatures taken from the likes of Ramsey Campbell, Christopher Fowler, Neil Gaiman, Joanne Harris, Markus Heitz, Brian Hodge, Tanith Lee, John Ajvide Lindqvist, Brian Lumley, Garth Nix, Reggie Oliver, Robert Shearman, Angela Slatter, Michael Marshall Smith and Peter Crowther - this is set to be an absolutely stunning collection of some of the finest Horror / Dark Fantasy out there.

Below is a synopsis of Fearie Tales taken directly from this week's newsletter from PS Publishing:

In 1884 Margaret Hunt's translation of the Brothers Grimm's Kinder- und Hausmärchen was published as Grimm's Household Tales—and since that day those stories have inspired writers, artists, poets, songwriters, playwrights and movie-makers the world over. Now, following in the grand tradition of the Brothers Jacob and Wilhelm, some of today's finest fantasy and horror writers have created their own brand-new fairy tales-but with a decidedly darker twist. Fearie Tales is a fantastical mix of spellbinding retellings of classic stories such as 'Cinderella', 'Rapunzel', 'Hansel and Gretel' and 'Rumpelstiltskin', amongst others, along with unsettling tales inspired by other childhood classics, all interspersed with the sources of their inspiration: the timeless stories first collected by the Brothers Grimm. But be warned: this stunning volume of frightening fables is definitely not suitable for children.

"Fearie Tales is a marvelous horror anthology of fairy tales. Each story is great in its own way and together they just work remarkably well to bring thrills and nightmares. All of them are terrifying and mesmerizing at the same time. The illustrations by Alan Lee are incredible and perfectly compliment the stories. Read it if you dare and see if you can keep your lights off during the night."
    —Aleksandra Kesek, FANTASY-FACTION.COM

"With Fearie Tales, noted horror anthologist Stephen Jones sets out to return the form to its roots. Using the original tales collected in the early 19th Century by the brothers Grimm as inspiration, Jones presents a collection of modern day fairy tales designed to frighten and unsettle, and written by some of the foremost practitioners of horror and dark fantasy currently working in their respective fields . . . This is a must for horror aficionados everywhere, and doubly so for anyone with a penchant for fairy tales in particular. Dark, disturbing but most of all: wonderful."
    —Matt Craig, READER DAD BOOK REVIEWS

"Deliciously dark and gruesome . . . refreshing and authentic, reflecting the true intention of the original storytellers, after decades of sugarcoated Disney fare."
    —STYLIST

"For a goosebump-raising story, look no further than the beautifully illustrated Fearie Tales, edited by Stephen Jones . . . All the time-honoured horror themes are here."
    —Russell Williams, METRO

Okay, is your interest piqued? I surely do hope so—interest received already in the project suggests these books are not going to hang around . . . and we’re making all pre-orders postage-free and allowing a 10% pre-order discount. So instead of the regular price of Ł249 ($399) plus postage, the all-in amount to pay is Ł224 ($359).

http://www.pspublishing.co.uk/fearie...nes-2076-p.asp

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Sounds very interesting. I'll leave it here for now, but will likely move it to the "Other Authors You Collect" or the PS thread in a day or so.

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I forgot to mention that this edition will feature around 20 pieces of stunning artwork created by Alan Lee, who is the acclaimed artist involved with creating all of the conceptual art for both The Lord of the Rings and Hobbit movie trilogies. This feature alone, makes this book very, very special!!!

It is expensive, but it sounds bloody awesome!!! I have already jumped on the pre-order discount full throttle!!!

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

They have the kindle version on amazon uk - but since I'm in US I can't order that version - seems pretty silly - that I have to wait for the book to be published in the US to get the kindle version. But the uk HC was printed in Sept 2013 - it's available at book depository on sale and free shipping to US - so I bought a copy to read first - before I drop $360 - see if I like the stories.
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

Citizen of Gilead killbourne will become famous soon enough killbourne will become famous soon enough killbourne's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by chaos-consultants View Post

John

That FD,NS looks like a typical allstarbooks2010 job. That seller has sold a shit ton of forgeries and it seems like they're finding their way back on the market via his past customers.
    Agreed.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Interesting Author line-up with Markus Heitz...
    Only Rona Walter with her amazing Valiant Little Tailor reloaded story is missing.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

that looks interesting
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    that looks interesting
    It sure is. 4 bids and at $17 with 5 days to go.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 516 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 16 416 466 506 514 515 516 517 518 526 566 616 1016 ... LastLast