Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1042 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 42 542 942 992 1032 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1052 1092 ... LastLast
Results 26,026 to 26,050 of 27567

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Pasiuk57 View Post
    Just in case anyone was looking for the following:
    I have a fun auction ending on EBAY tomorrow
    You get a Signed Limited of Sleeping Beauties (Signed by King of course!), a Gift Edition of Sleeping Beauties AND a Portfolio from Sleeping Beauties. All three.
    Ebay number is 164154320312
    Currently at $600
    It’s a great deal Mike!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by Pasiuk57 View Post
    Just in case anyone was looking for the following:
    I have a fun auction ending on EBAY tomorrow
    You get a Signed Limited of Sleeping Beauties (Signed by King of course!), a Gift Edition of Sleeping Beauties AND a Portfolio from Sleeping Beauties. All three.
    Ebay number is 164154320312
    Currently at $600

All your auctions are fun! But it is sad to see such a great collection broken up. But I love the pieces I got from you! Thank You!

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Truth be told, yes the collection has been sad to sell after so many years of searching but when I made the decision in 2018 to begin it was very hard. But it is for a very good reason. I appreciate immensely all the people who have bought from me so far and I have LOTS more to sell still!! Thanks for the kind words and keep looking(and buying!!!). I know many items are going to great people.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Thoughts on this signature?

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Stay home and watch horror movies stephen king signed gift fan shirt S-5XL

Brand New
    $9.98 to $19.98
    Apr-16 21:36Buy It Now
    More colors+$9.95 shipping

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post

Looks good to me.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Beauty

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Looks like your wife is getting a new signed book!

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Not for $750. I love her...but not that much

Gunslinger Apprentice TnTzDad has a spectacular aura about TnTzDad has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TnTzDad View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by OldCrow88 View Post
    Previously auctioned by TDT.org, please help support more charity. This is open to world-wide bidding, as I couldn't change the settings on the Misery cube after it was bid on. Thank you all! STEPHEN KING - CELL 2006 FIRST EDITION HC - ARTIST REMARQUE - 100% CHARITY
    Bumped the bid, gladly. Can you refresh memory for how much it brought in the original auction?
    In less than an hour it's already surpassed it. I got it for $80. I'm beyond grateful for anything that goes to the cause, but this is AWESOME!
    Hey, it's for a good cause.
    Don't know if "britten" is a member here, but TYSVM!

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by OldCrow88 View Post
    Previously auctioned by TDT.org, please help support more charity. This is open to world-wide bidding, as I couldn't change the settings on the Misery cube after it was bid on. Thank you all! STEPHEN KING - CELL 2006 FIRST EDITION HC - ARTIST REMARQUE - 100% CHARITY
    Bumped the bid, gladly. Can you refresh memory for how much it brought in the original auction?
    In less than an hour it's already surpassed it. I got it for $80. I'm beyond grateful for anything that goes to the cause, but this is AWESOME!
    Hey, it's for a good cause.
    Don't know if "britten" is a member here, but TYSVM!
    He really wanted it. I was second bidder.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Well. Someone in France is selling a reproduction of King's gate...
    Cost ; 550 euros

------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

And if it was in DC, it'd be even better!

Pony up, Jerome. The woman allows you to live under her roof
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post

It is in Dolores Claiborne. Seems like a no-brainer of a purchase!
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/362974138049

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

A bit chewed upon:

Whispers - Stephen King, John Bredon – Volume 3 Number 3-4 HORROR 1978!

$12.99
    Apr-19 16:16Buy It Now
    +$2.99 shipping
    Free Returns

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post

It is in Dolores Claiborne. Seems like a no-brainer of a purchase!
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/362974138049
    Definitely! Agreed that the price is mighty high.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Okay - is it me or is it odd the seller has a dozen signed king books up for sale, mostly from 1993 (some within a week of each other) all made out to different people? So when they bought their books online - they happened to get them all from the same year?
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by cit74 View Post
    Okay - is it me or is it odd the seller has a dozen signed king books up for sale, mostly from 1993 (some within a week of each other) all made out to different people? So when they bought their books online - they happened to get them all from the same year?
    King stopped book signings and started signing books at his office, so thousands of people took him up on his offer to sign two books each. That's why there are so many books around this time.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Offer $9.99:

STEPHEN KING THE GREEN MILE COMPLETE SIX PART PAPERBACK NOVEL SET LOT IN BOX

Pre-Owned
    $13.99
    Apr-21 10:48or Best Offer
    +$2.80 shipping
    Watch

Country
    Country Flag

Brodart is offering 35% off DJ covers:

35% Off

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

35% Off
    Thank you kindly for this heads up

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by lotuz View Post

35% Off
    Thank you kindly for this heads up
    Most welcome!

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

35% Off
    and it looks like that sale is good through May 19th too
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

35% Off
    NICE! Thanks very much for the link. Stocking up ...

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Original title page illustration for Stephen King's novel ELEVATION, by Mark Edward Geyer

https://www.etsy.com/de/listing/7268..._home_active_2

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1042 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 42 542 942 992 1032 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1052 1092 ... LastLast