Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 706 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 206 606 656 696 704 705 706 707 708 716 756 806 ... LastLast
Results 17,626 to 17,650 of 27567

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Demon of the Prim goheat will become famous soon enough goheat will become famous soon enough goheat's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I think the signature is good, but the book itself is rather rough, to say the least.
    STEPHEN KING SIGNED THE EYES OF THE DRAGON 1987 FIRST EDITION BOOK
    "God punishes us for what we cannot imagine." - Stephen King, Duma Key

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by goheat View Post
    I think the signature is good, but the book itself is rather rough, to say the least.
    I have some doubts about that signature. Not sure but I wouldn't buy it for myself.

Demon of the Prim goheat will become famous soon enough goheat will become famous soon enough goheat's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    I have some doubts about that signature. Not sure but I wouldn't buy it for myself.
    Yeah, now that you mention it, I see that seller has another book that's clearly a fake. That definitely throws doubt on the one I posted!
    "God punishes us for what we cannot imagine." - Stephen King, Duma Key

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TCCBodhi View Post
    I certainly hope that he sticks around with his amazing knowledge and collection. It would be awful if he left our community after he has gotten so MANY thank yous for his amazing shares.
    + 1
    Another +1 from me. And also, thanks for that post Slow Mutants. No one was questioning his integrity. We all know what a class act he is and he certainly has our respect and admiration. Hopefully Gerald will be back soon as he is missed already. And I have a sense he will miss the passion and vibrancy of this community too! At the end of the day, we are all friends here with a love for books and collecting and I look forward to seeing him back.

Demon of the Prim killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I don't like this sig either...

Rabid Billybumbler Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rahfa View Post
    I will say that those 2002 and 2003 listings were at the absolute, top dollar, 100-percent PEAK market price.

I think Rabbit's $2150 is closer to the current marketplace - $2500 maybe? But I dunno.
    For a complete NLR??? NO.. it is $4500-$5000 for sure.... I know of some that have changed hands around that price.
    Oh - complete? Yes, that sounds right. I was pricing on just the book/envelope.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    I will say that those 2002 and 2003 listings were at the absolute, top dollar, 100-percent PEAK market price.

I think Rabbit's $2150 is closer to the current marketplace - $2500 maybe? But I dunno.
    For a complete NLR??? NO.. it is $4500-$5000 for sure.... I know of some that have changed hands around that price.
    Oh - complete? Yes, that sounds right. I was pricing on just the book/envelope.
    ahhhh.. yeah I was at $3800 when the auction got pulled
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

i dont want a complete set. i just want the book. NEO TRINITY please PM me!! I loved the matrix and didnt even catch the reference until webstar pointed it out!

i am a POOR collector with modest goals working two jobs to SUPPORT A HOBBY THAT I love!!

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post
    i dont want a complete set. i just want the book. NEO TRINITY please PM me!! I loved the matrix and didnt even catch the reference until webstar pointed it out!

i am a POOR collector with modest goals working two jobs to SUPPORT A HOBBY THAT I love!!
    Poor Collector? WTF!!!

Didn't you spend $4,295 buying a copy of the PS Lettered Edition of Carrie??? LOL!

Oh, and a further $3,500 buying the PS Lettered Edition of Thinner??? LOL! LOL!

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Poor Collector? WTF!!!

Didn't you spend $4,295 on a copy of the PS Lettered Edition of Carrie??? LOL!
    its on the credit card. by the time i get it paid off it is going to be a 10K book. But it was a signed limited CARRIE. The most important book of his career! i know a few people sold their copies and a few people did not buy it because of the price... But i had to have it! Can you imagine, no carrie.... can you imagine following up with Blaze or something else? Instead of Salem's Lot. His career and book release was managed perfectly!!!!

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Also you have an amazing collection of signed 1st's. Can't forget about that. It's an incredible achievement.

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Poor Collector? WTF!!!

Didn't you spend $4,295 buying a copy of the PS Lettered Edition of Carrie??? LOL!

Oh, and a further $3,500 buying the PS Lettered Edition of Thinner??? LOL! LOL!
    THAT's exactly WHY he's poor.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

its on the credit card. by the time i get it paid off it is going to be a 10K book.
    Don't let your wife read this thread.

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    its on the credit card. by the time i get it paid off it is going to be a 10K book.
    I just spat my coffee out all over my laptop!! LOL! LOL!

My Mood
    Asleep

ME TOO!!

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

ME TOO!!
    I guess it's a good thing I don't have a wife. She probably would have divorced me by now.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Time to deal with the mail man!!!

Spoiler:
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, now that you mention it, I see that seller has another book that's clearly a fake. That definitely throws doubt on the one I posted!
    I have my doubts....but almost a non issue....that book is so soiled and moldy I would not touch it even if I saw it signed in front of me.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Demon of the Prim killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I got it for $109. Thanks RF!

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by killjoy72 View Post
    I got it for $109. Thanks RF!
    Nice work. Congratulations.

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Paul! This was one of the last... gift(?) editions that I still needed.

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by killjoy72 View Post
    Thanks Paul! This was one of the last... gift(?) editions that I still needed.
    I needed that one too but had to pass because I've been spending too much lately. I'm officially putting myself on rations. Will have to get the Easton Press edition another time.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Unless things have changed since I stopped collecting, how is no one talking about the big King item on eBay?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 706 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 206 606 656 696 704 705 706 707 708 716 756 806 ... LastLast