Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 554 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 54 454 504 544 552 553 554 555 556 564 604 654 1054 ... LastLast
Results 13,826 to 13,850 of 27567

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

don't know if it's worth something:
    http://www.abebooks.com/servlet/Book...m_ite=viewbook
    That's the green Viking EOTD proof, which typically sells for about $150-175 in NF condition. This one seems to have the illustrations and those are really scarce!
    Just placed my order, but as it's been up on the site all day long I'm pretty doubtful ... anybody here beat me to it? I've got a great copy of the proof already, but have been looking for one of the three art packs for quite awhile, they hardly ever come up for sale. Maybe I got lucky, who knows. Thanks for posting the link Ari, I never would have seen it.
    Rcv'd order confirmation and shipping notice; fingers crossed that it comes with all five prints contained in the art packet ... if so would be a great coup.
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Purportedly, the artist only had a handful of these prints made.
    This is the proof of the 1/5. It is matted and framed. I think it's overpriced, but still tres cool.

STEPHEN KING - Signed framed 1983 limited edition stone lithograph listed artist

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post

Ugly, but likely legit sig, $75 opening with a $150 BIN:
    Stephen King Hardcover "11/22/63", Signed By Author

I'm not sure what's up with this seller. He keeps listing the same book. He has previously sold the same 10th printing book with the exact same signature. Perhaps he is too lazy to change the pictures?

http://www.ebay.com/lgglovesabargain/Complete

He then sold two more and listed the most recent all with the exact same signature picture...

I think I'll stay away.
    I suppose I worded that poorly.

He sold one book with a different ugly signature. (First picture in original post)

He then used this picture for the last two books he sold. He is now using it again for the most recent listing. That is three times he has used the same picture. It is the same picture so I only posted it once. If you follow this link you can see his completed listings and see that he used the same photo: http://www.ebay.com/sch/lgglovesabargain/m.html?item=121371557729&hash=item1c424eff61&pt=US _Fiction_Books&LH_Complete=1&LH_Sold=1&rt=nc
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Gunslinger Apprentice darkdiscoveries is on a distinguished road

I've got a few of those foreign King books up on ebay now with a couple hours left on the auctions if anybody is interested. Still have more here too in a box and some of the promotional posters, standups, etc as well.

Here's the link to the auctions:

http://www.ebay.com/sch/jaybeehorror...1&_ipg=&_from=

- James

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

You've got some nice foreign editions there James. I have several of those small japanese ones with the french flaps and love them.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Link ain't working, but I really like that remarque!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    You were too quick. It works now.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Do not know what your reserve is, but I am looking for a "steal" to be honest. I could pick up a copy cheap and get a similar drawing as well, but I would rather make a member happy if I can. I'm thinking more like $100, if you wanna make a deal behind the scenes.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

$100.00????

Wow!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by AKC View Post
    $100.00????

Wow!

Me and Glenn are, Buds.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Ask for a better pic of the back, price on DJ, numberline etc. before bidding.
    $45:
    Thinner Stephen King First Edition

Not worth $69, but make an offer ($30?):
    My Pretty Pony book by Barbara Kruger and Stephen King 1989 Hardcover Knopf Art

Country
    Country Flag

Do not know what your reserve is, but I am looking for a "steal" to be honest. I could pick up a copy cheap and get a similar drawing as well, but I would rather make a member happy if I can. I'm thinking more like $100, if you wanna make a deal behind the scenes.
    If I could I would. I cracked a molar and have to pay the dentist for a crown so I need what I can get for it.

The reserve is $120. I paid $100 plus shipping (1/2 price sale) so if it goes for that with free shipping I'm losing money.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Overlook Connection is still selling these. They have even cut the price. $2.29 per set!

Nightmares & Dreamscapes Card Set

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

There was a Carrie first print that went for 400 yesterday in pretty nice shape - anyone here get it? I totally forgot about the auction or else I would have went 500 on it.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

+ Reply to Thread
Page 554 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 54 454 504 544 552 553 554 555 556 564 604 654 1054 ... LastLast