Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 450 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 350 400 440 448 449 450 451 452 460 500 550 950 ... LastLast
Results 11,226 to 11,250 of 27567

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

They do the occasional hardcover. The Best of the Best, which contained LT's Theory of Pets, was a Signet hardcover.

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Roog View Post
    What the heck is this: a hardcover from... Signet? I really thought they only produced paperbacks!

Thinner Stephen King writing as Richard Bachman Gypsy Curse Thriller HC DJ Novel

I'm going to guess that that is a book club edition. I did a quick search of ABE and most of the listings state that it is a BCE.

Servant of Gan Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Good point.

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Did you end up getting that Dolan's? I was watching it too. How much did you pay, if you don't mind me asking?

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Starts at $150 and a $325 BIN. Possible to grab for less than $200:
    Black House by Stephen King & Peter Straub signed limited edition

$69.95 BIN is a decent price:
    Stephen King BLOCKADE BILLY 1st Edition with Baseball Card & Slipcase Mint New

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

It's painful to see a rare and potentially valuable book damaged. One less Fine one available.
    Firestarter by Stephen King - Numbered & SIGNED First Edition Boxed Hardback

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

$20...you decide:
    STEPHEN KING 1982 THE RAFT 1ST PRINT PAMPHLET WITH GALLERY MAGAZINE

For those of us who have had perhaps a bit too much ice cream (me included):
    STEPHEN KING SHIRT SIZE XXL

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Fascinating. The sigs look good and are blue ink (although a good color printer would duplicate the blue). The seller has at least two.
    Stephen King - Misery Screenplay - Castle Rock/Columbia, 1990, US Signed Copy

Stephen King - The Green Mile Screenplay - Warner Brothers, 1999, US Signed Copy

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Fascinating. The sigs look good and are blue ink (although a good color printer would duplicate the blue). The seller has at least two.
    Stephen King - Misery Screenplay - Castle Rock/Columbia, 1990, US Signed Copy

Stephen King - The Green Mile Screenplay - Warner Brothers, 1999, US Signed Copy

FWIW He is a member here and seemed an awfully nice guy and very knowledgeable. Used to own a book store or a King Collection if I recall. PM him and ask. I'm not advocating one way or the other, just stating a passing opinion.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I said the sigs look good. Perhaps I'll move the post to the "Intruiging..." thread.
    Still want to hear the thoughts of additional members.

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

Sigh I hate doing this when its a member
    The sigs on these two scripts dont give me warm fuzzies.
    Cant put my finger on it. I hope I am mistaken and if I am I apologize but I dont like either of them.

Sorry Hyraxia
    reality continues to ruin my life

Gunslinger Apprentice neosatus will become famous soon enough neosatus will become famous soon enough neosatus's Avatar

NF The Long Walk - 300 BIN / MaO - http://www.ebay.com/itm/The-Long-Wal...item3a83be181f

Price is spot on for the condition.

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

That's a real nice book

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

I think they are good but I had to look at them a few times to make up my mind. I'm not 100% sure. Something is different. Perhaps too legible? I found myself giving the benefit of the doubt to the seller who has a stellar reputation.

Quote Originally Posted by neosatus View Post
    NF The Long Walk - 300 BIN / MaO - http://www.ebay.com/itm/The-Long-Wal...item3a83be181f

It is a nice looking copy. But I guess I haven't been keeping up with the prices for the Bachman paperbacks. That BIN seems high to me even for a copy in really nice condition.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

(Way) too high, IMO.

Gunslinger Apprentice neosatus will become famous soon enough neosatus will become famous soon enough neosatus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post

It is a nice looking copy. But I guess I haven't been keeping up with the prices for the Bachman paperbacks. That BIN seems high to me even for a copy in really nice condition.
    I sold (fairly recently) a copy for $350, very similar, very slightly better condition. So take that as you will.

If I were selling that copy, I'd price @ 325 BIN, and lowest I would accept would be 300.

I sold (fairly recently) a copy for $350, very similar, very slightly better condition. So take that as you will.

If I were selling that copy, I'd price @ 325 BIN, and lowest I would accept would be 300.
    Thanks for the info. Like I said I haven't been keeping up with prices and am very happy to see that nice copies are in such demand.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Looking at eBay's sold listings I see a copy that was listed at $160 (but Best Offer was accepted) and one that ended at $116. Lots of cheaper ones as well (later printings and/or copies in rough shape, though). I'm not looking to start a debate on the condition of the $160 and $116 copies - I'm sure the $299 copy is in better shape - but that alone would never justify (again, IMO) a premium of $140.

I'm used to seeing copies of Rage go for >$200, not any of the other Bachman titles. Like Bob, I'm not really following them either so I may be wrong. But personally, I think you were very lucky to sell one for $350. I certainly don't think that is the actual market value...

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

The signatures are good. I took a little time looking at them myself, not because I questioned the signature itself, but is it
    Photocopied? Hard to tell in a photo and a very hard media to sell a signature on because so many are fake or photo copied in that market.

I own an actual signed Pet Sematary script with story behind it. The script is copied, but signature in pen, real. Go here to my collection thread, page 18, thread 427:

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...-217-Caretaker

Again, I believe the sigs to be fine.

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I moved the posts here since the consensus is the sigs are fine.

Thanks for the info. Like I said I haven't been keeping up with prices and am very happy to see that nice copies are in such demand.
    Np, TLW is worth that much, but not all the bachman firsts are near that. Running Man is ~30, for example.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 450 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 350 400 440 448 449 450 451 452 460 500 550 950 ... LastLast