Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 262 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 162 212 252 260 261 262 263 264 272 312 362 762 ... LastLast
Results 6,526 to 6,550 of 27567

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

I thought this was unique. Out of my current budget but I would have liked it in my collection

http://www.ebay.com/itm/200694417693...torefresh=true

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TwistedNadine View Post
    I thought this was unique. Out of my current budget but I would have liked it in my collection

http://www.ebay.com/itm/200694417693...torefresh=true
    haha...no doubt. I love unique items like that. Anyone here get it?

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

King skewered him a bit, but obviously later sent him a story for Shock Rock.

Rabid Billybumbler Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold

Interesting...seems more like it was written in response to a letter to the magazine, and not to Gelb himself?

Citizen of Gilead mistercrowley has a spectacular aura about mistercrowley has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Devilish

Oh that sounds like it was written to Gelb specifically when he references his erotic horror anthologies.

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

I like the line "I wrote this story the same way I write most of them - not because somebody's got an anthology but because I have an idea. I worry about placing them later."

Gunslinger Apprentice neosatus will become famous soon enough neosatus will become famous soon enough neosatus's Avatar

Gunslinger Apprentice Tony will become famous soon enough Tony will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

I was considering picking up one of the gift editions of IT, and at $30 less than the price from CD, I couldn't resist. Thanks for bringing it to my attention neostatus!

EDIT: Never fear, looks like the seller relisted another one for the same price: http://www.ebay.com/itm/ws/eBayISAPI...m=260933166513

Gunslinger Apprentice neosatus will become famous soon enough neosatus will become famous soon enough neosatus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tony View Post
    I was considering picking up one of the gift editions of IT, and at $30 less than the price from CD, I couldn't resist. Thanks for bringing it to my attention neostatus!
    No prob! Glad to help.

The same seller just posted another one too.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Stephen-King...item3cc0d425b1

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

If anyone is interested in some non-King Signed Limiteds, the same seller has 50+ other books. A nice collection.

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by neosatus View Post
    No prob! Glad to help.

Or you could just buy it from Amazon as they have it even cheaper.....but the problem with that is you just know it will arrive dinged up.

I've bought several items from bibliophiliac on ebay before....always a good experience.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Check out THIS auction...worth a good laugh, not only for the item itself, but the price and the description...I actually laughed out loud

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Glass-Turtle...item3cc096b264

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Citizen of Gilead mistercrowley has a spectacular aura about mistercrowley has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Devilish

Quote Originally Posted by neosatus View Post
    No prob! Glad to help.

Did you notice the seller is charging $30 for shipping? Wow

Gunslinger Apprentice F1racefan is on a distinguished road F1racefan's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

That makes it a little less of a deal

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow View Post
    Check out THIS auction...worth a good laugh, not only for the item itself, but the price and the description...I actually laughed out loud

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Glass-Turtle...item3cc096b264
    Less than an hour to go with no bids. I'm sure all the serious bidders are getting their their high bid snipes in place in order to assure victory.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I love the turtle post. That was here a few days ago, I think. Here, or another like thread.

Gunslinger Apprentice Tony will become famous soon enough Tony will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mistercrowley View Post

Did you notice the seller is charging $30 for shipping? Wow
    He only charged me $10 shipping within the US for the auction that I won.

My Mood
    Devilish

That's good at least. It's listed at $30 which I thought was outrageous

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

He's relisted the turtle with free shipping now! Such a bargain!

John

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

His wonderful birthday sealed the deal for me!!!!

There's definitely "magic" there!!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Gunslinger Apprentice F1racefan is on a distinguished road F1racefan's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I bet the gift edition of IT you get from Amazon does not come with a slipcase.

Gunslinger Apprentice mcdonaldj will become famous soon enough mcdonaldj's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

Can anyone who has purchased the gift edition of IT from Amazon confirm if it comes with the slipcase?

Billy Bumbler oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by F1racefan View Post
    I bet the gift edition of IT you get from Amazon does not come with a slipcase.
    Actually it did.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

A fairly scarce one with a decent BIN:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/STEPHEN-KING...item1c22bdedf2

John

+ Reply to Thread
Page 262 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 162 212 252 260 261 262 263 264 272 312 362 762 ... LastLast