Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 666 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 166 566 616 656 664 665 666 667 668 676 716 766 ... LastLast
Results 16,626 to 16,650 of 27567

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    I'm with you Kris. I think that's too high and I think that may be the winning bid. Unless someone is trying to match their portfolio.
    True eh? If someone has that number in a portfolio.. then yeah I can see it going higher for sure.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    STEPHEN KING Cycle of the Werewolf BERNI WRIGHTSON Original Art signed #20/350 - Low number and good starting price.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/STEPHEN-KING...item20fb83c016

WOW... this is up to $1750!! Is this not high guys? I would have said this was NO more than $1300-$1400... with the art.
    I think it's worth every penny of $2.5K

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Someone was looking for a low # Black House, or was it Prime Evil? Either way. This is #88/1,000
    $340 BIN with $6 shipping:
    **** PRIME EVIL (Stephen King) Signed #88/1000 copies - Donald M Grant ****

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    STEPHEN KING Cycle of the Werewolf BERNI WRIGHTSON Original Art signed #20/350 - Low number and good starting price.

WOW... this is up to $1750!! Is this not high guys? I would have said this was NO more than $1300-$1400... with the art.
    Wow... surprised. I had a chance at a matching set under #100 with the art... perfect shape for $3500 ( I think) and I passed. I thought it was too high. Maybe it was not... This book has a beat off dust cover and no portfolio... I am sorry RF but I think thats way to high
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

As for the Cycle of the Werewolf debate, I tend to go by SKCollector and his values. Though the pricing might change, I look at this as a starting point for values and not what someone list something as. As for this werewolf book, so far, it is market value imo.

Presentation State of only eight copies, with hand written limitation notice. These were PC copies which King and Wrightson signed once on the limitation page and once on the free front endpaper as well. $1,900-$2,300

Collector's State of 100 copies, with an original pencil drawing of the werewolf laid in. The drawing was done on white paper measuring 7x10 inches, mounted on beige paper measuring 7.75 x 10.5 inches. $1,700-$2,000

Deluxe State of 250 copies (numbered 101-350). Some may have sold with the art portfolio; although the portfolio (which consisted of 24 plates half in color and half b&w) were usually sold separately. $1,300-$1,650

Trade hardback with dustjacket. There was a flaw in the printing process of the dust jacket resulting in many of the jackets having various degrees of white spotting. Also these days many jackets show quite a bit of fading as well. The value of this book is very much based on the quality of the dust jacket. $125-$175
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

Wow... surprised. I had a chance at a matching set under #100 with the art... perfect shape for $3500 ( I think) and I passed. I thought it was too high. Maybe it was not... This book has a beat off dust cover and no portfolio... I am sorry RF but I think thats way to high
    Seller offered it me at $2,400.00 before there were any bids but passed, as unlikely as it may be to find one with the matching portfolio I'll continue to look(but not for $5,000.00 like the one on Abebooks).

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

I got portfolio number 39 for 250 bucks. Just gotta find the book lol.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lot guy View Post

Seller offered it me at $2,400.00 before there were any bids but passed, as unlikely as it may be to find one with the matching portfolio I'll continue to look(but not for $5,000.00 like the one on Abebooks).
    Agreed. I seen that too and have tried to get him to lower it. NO GO. I will wait as well.... that is one of my Holy Grails. I have 5... if you guys must know
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

i'm absolutely devastated that I can not afford to go after this copy. Bernie Wrightson is most probably the most famous artist to ever illustrate King. I know the Whelan faithful will take issue with this statement, but when you look across all genres and mediums, Bernie's work as a comic book artist and pop culture illustrator has made him uber famous. More so than even Whelan when you look across his whole body of work. (of course, like anything, this is debatable) There are a lot of people seeking his work. He does not sketch or do commissions anymore.
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lot guy View Post

Agreed. I seen that too and have tried to get him to lower it. NO GO. I will wait as well.... that is one of my Holy Grails. I have 5... if you guys must know
    I sold mine for $1200 last year

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sgc1999 View Post

Timing is everything.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lookwhoitis View Post
    i'm absolutely devastated that I can not afford to go after this copy. Bernie Wrightson is most probably the most famous artist to ever illustrate King. I know the Whelan faithful will take issue with this statement, but when you look across all genres and mediums, Bernie's work as a comic book artist and pop culture illustrator has made him uber famous. More so than even Whelan when you look across his whole body of work. (of course, like anything, this is debatable) There are a lot of people seeking his work. He does not sketch or do commissions anymore.
    You know me... Whelan all the way. I would dare say he is second but I would not say first...
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sgc1999 View Post

Timing is everything.
    sad but true!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Pisshaw, Roger Dean rules!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Sure does! I was amazed when you posted it on the CD forum. Fantastic artist!

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

What a load of crap! (IMO)

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    I agree!

I found the first one I saw to be kind of creative.

A pile of them looks like a pile of what Bob said.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    I suppose your right. Piling them up makes it look like a cow patty.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

$199 BIN.
    Not many official King S/L's that featured whiteout from the publisher:

Stephen King Gauntlet 2 Slipcased Hardcover Signed Limited Edition

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Shibus is selling Cycle of the Werewolf #192, $750 starting bid, no bidders yet .... 5 hours 48 minutes to go.

http://m.ebay.com/itm/191572341584?nav=SEARCH
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post
    Shibus is selling Cycle of the Werewolf #192, $750 starting bid, no bidders yet .... 5 hours 48 minutes to go.

That's a decent price. Perhaps because the auction ends on Mother's Day, it will fly under the radar.

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Went for $750. Who got it??

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post

Went for $750. Who got it??
    I couldn't afford it. It bothered me that the seller didn't write anything at all in the description. Nothing. That makes me nervous. The other one ended for I believe 910.
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

+ Reply to Thread
Page 666 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 166 566 616 656 664 665 666 667 668 676 716 766 ... LastLast