Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1100 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 100 600 1000 1050 1090 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 ... LastLast
Results 27,476 to 27,500 of 27567

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Gunslinger Apprentice jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

In case anyone is looking for Gwendy's Final Task, Amazon has the hardcover on sale for $7
    https://amzn.to/3rgtAIg

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jsweet View Post
    In case anyone is looking for Gwendy's Final Task, Amazon has the hardcover on sale for $7
    Is it signed by Chizmar? Do I get entered into a lottery if I email CD that I bought one????
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by cit74 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jsweet View Post
    Is it signed by Chizmar? Do I get entered into a lottery if I email CD that I bought one????
    It is and you do! You also get a 15% discount for Chasing The Boogeyman.

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Chizmar's books are chasing us.
    Eastasia has always taught college students to feel pride or shame according to their race.

Citizen of Gilead Elliot HP Spencer has a spectacular aura about Elliot HP Spencer has a spectacular aura about Elliot HP Spencer's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

If anyone is looking for a copy of the lettered edition of The Best of Cemetery Dance, bookseller Uncommon Works on Biblio has a copy up for sale at 60% off ($560). They have condition listed as Very Good +.

https://www.biblio.com/book/best-cem...h_results_list

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

The spine gap can easily be repaired by a book binder.
    There is no picture of bent clamshell case, so it's tough to assess the damage.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The Buy it Nows are WAY high.... and you don't allow people outside your area to bid which will limit the bidders by a LOT. Be a tough go to get the most they are worth... high end being: Shining - $1500 and Black House - $750 and that is USD.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    The Buy it Nows are WAY high.... and you don't allow people outside your area to bid which will limit the bidders by a LOT. Be a tough go to get the most they are worth... high end being: Shining - $1500 and Black House - $750 and that is USD.
    Thanks, i made a mistake in the world shipping, so i changed that, should be available now for all. Also changed the Buy it nows a little bit ;-) Thankls a lot for mentioning that to me my friend.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lauterer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Thanks, i made a mistake in the world shipping, so i changed that, should be available now for all. Also changed the Buy it nows a little bit ;-) Thankls a lot for mentioning that to me my friend.
    I'm curious to see how many people besides ME from Germany are bidding.....

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Default for sale

The Dark Tower: The Wastelands Signed Limited S/L #1156 F/F $1000 shipped SOLD
    The Dark Tower IV Wizard and Glass Signed Limited Edition (Sealed) $1200 shipped SOLD
    The Dark Tower V - Wolves of the Calla Signed Limited. (Sealed) $1000 shipped SOLD
    The Dark Tower The Drawing of the Three - Artist Phil Hale Signed just opened to check signature Mint 1st/1st $300 shipped
    The Dark Tower 7- Signed- limited Artist edition 1 of 5000. AS NEW $225 shipped
    Last edited by sgc1999; 10-29-2023 at 10:11 AM. Reason: Update

Special Projects Manager mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sgc1999 View Post
    The Dark Tower: The Wastelands Signed Limited S/L #1156 F/F $1025 shipped
    The Dark Tower IV Wizard and Glass Signed Limited Edition (Sealed) $1225 shipped
    The Dark Tower V - Wolves of the Calla Signed Limited. (Sealed) $1025 shipped
    The Dark Tower The Drawing of the Three - Artist Phil Hale Signed just opened to check signature Mint 1st/1st $350 shipped
    The Dark Tower 7- Signed- limited Artist edition 1 of 5000. AS NEW $250 shipped
    STEPHEN KING Later Limited Edition with slipcase Hard Case Crime #146/374 Fine/Fine $900 shipped
    Joe Hill - Horns Traycased Signed Limited #136/200 full page Vinny Chong drawing with color $500 shipped
    Joe Hill HEART SHAPED BOX Signed Limited Edition Lividian Slipcased in shrinkwrap $150
    Joe Hill Thumbprint, Subterranean Press Chapbook Signed, Doodled 1st/1st $80 shipped
    I assume you don't know the numbers on W&G and Wolves because they are sealed, but they should have the stickers on the bottom inside the shrink wrap with the limitation number. Do these not have those stickers? If not, we're these opened and then re-sealed maybe?
    ISO:
    - LSOE AE Remarque
    - Signed Everything's Eventual US 1st
    - Other Dark Tower Remarques

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Sorry,
    They are matching number to Wastelands #1156. They are in original shrinkwrap with stickers. Thanks for the heads up.

Special Projects Manager mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sgc1999 View Post
    Sorry,
    They are matching number to Wastelands #1156. They are in original shrinkwrap with stickers. Thanks for the heads up.
    Awesome - thanks for clarifying Simon! Good luck with your sales!
    ISO:
    - LSOE AE Remarque
    - Signed Everything's Eventual US 1st
    - Other Dark Tower Remarques

Citizen of Gilead Elliot HP Spencer has a spectacular aura about Elliot HP Spencer has a spectacular aura about Elliot HP Spencer's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Having nothing better to do, while scouring eBay sales, I found this one from last week that I was absolutely dumfounded by. For some reason, lately, people have been selling various collectible copies of Stephen King titles at head scratchingly low prices. Not sure why. This last one, on Oct. 16th, is the lowest, to say the least, I've ever seen a copy go for of a Salem's Lot Father Cody first. Now, the dust jacket and book are a little bit beat up but I've seen copies of this that were in much worse condition go for at least $1000+. So this seller had a potential pot of gold and sold the book for a lump of coal. See what you think.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/20450349610...Bk9SR5aGp93rYg

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I don't know...spine lean, foxing, board scuffing, DJ chipping, scotch tape. For any collector, it would just be a placeholder until a better copy came along. Why pony up $$$ for this copy?

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

There is also no indication what the gutter code is, granted it would be weird to put a first printing cover on a later printing book.

Having said that, it indicates the listed ended, not that it was sold.
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Gunslinger Apprentice Honvie is a jewel in the rough Honvie is a jewel in the rough Honvie is a jewel in the rough Honvie is a jewel in the rough

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Signed Limited? Never knew there was such a release

Saw a few similar used copies from $24.90 obo.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I bid but was outbid within a half hour.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Gunslinger Apprentice Honvie is a jewel in the rough Honvie is a jewel in the rough Honvie is a jewel in the rough Honvie is a jewel in the rough

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks 🙏

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Honvie View Post
    Thanks 🙏
    I went through a phase buying any cassette gunslingers on Amazon, alas none where signed, and returned.
    Nobody likes a clown at midnight

Citizen of Gilead Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of

I have one for sale David on “First and Fine”
    Signed. Number 43/800.

Gunslinger Apprentice Jack Mort will become famous soon enough Jack Mort will become famous soon enough Jack Mort's Avatar

My Mood
    Bashful
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey folks, I have a puzzler for you. There's an auction on EVILbay right now for an S/L Stand. I bought it for the original listing price, but the seller reneged - didn't even bother canceling the sale - and just listed it again for $4,000 OBO. Any ideas as to the right thing to do? I'm certainly not going to report the guy - just made an error in listing or something. That said, I told him I understood, these things happen, and I made him an offer. He said, No, I'm holding out for $4,000. Any thoughts? I guess just give up on this one, right?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1100 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 100 600 1000 1050 1090 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 ... LastLast