Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 263 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 163 213 253 261 262 263 264 265 273 313 363 763 ... LastLast
Results 6,551 to 6,575 of 27568

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    A fairly scarce one with a decent BIN:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/STEPHEN-KING...item1c22bdedf2

John
    Decent BIN but it's X-Library. That hinders value a little.

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by oy-the-brave View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by F1racefan View Post
    I bet the gift edition of IT you get from Amazon does not come with a slipcase.
    Actually it did.
    That is good to know.

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

John
    Cool... Had this on my radar for long time...... keep thinking will happen upon in used bookstores with no luck.

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

John
    I saw that a couple of days ago but doesn't it look like it is ex-lib? Seems to be a sticker on the lower spine.

EDIT: Ooops! Ralph beat me to it.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I didn't notice that.

John

Gunslinger Apprentice F1racefan is on a distinguished road F1racefan's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Actually it did.
    Thanks for the info. i just ordered one Hope it gets here in good shape.

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Actually it did.
    Thanks for the info. i just ordered one Hope it gets here in good shape.
    Hope yours arrives ok. Amazon puts a sticker on the slipcase that is not very easy to get off. Amazon has a cheaper price, but if you want it to arrive in top shape, CD is the way to go.

Gunslinger Apprentice F1racefan is on a distinguished road F1racefan's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I guess I will just have to wait and see how it arrives. Hopefully no damage.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I wonder if the signed excerpt makes this worth $600.
    CYCLE OF THE WEREWOLF (1983) STEPHEN KING Signed LIMITED

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

He says it's "signed limited" but it is not the S/L edition.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I noticed that. The headline is misleading, but reading the ad should clue all but a simpleton in. I just thought it crazy to affix the letter, even if it was "gently" affixed.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

He mentions that there were 7500 copies of this one.

John

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

He mentions that there were 7500 copies of this one.

John
    I think that is the most King has ever signed.....

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

Default Lightfoot

Has anyone ever gotten this out of an odd curiosity?
    I wanted to post this in the "Is this sig real?" section but couldn't find it or it never existed to see what you guy's thought about the (haha) legitimacy of the left side text.
    I had forgotten about this for years, so crazy.

http://www.lennonmurdertruth.com/skletters.asp

I guess the will have to revise it with the section how the guy in the new book used a pseudonym of John Lennon in it. Gasp!

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

The guy is insane. It's been discussed in the past.

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    The guy is insane. It's been discussed in the past.
    I believe you are correct.
    I thought so.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

DARK SCORE STORIES, 1 copy offered by Lilja :
    http://www.liljas-library.com/article.php?id=2885
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

That's only the second one I've seen offered. Supposedly 250 copies of this were done, but they sure seem scarce.

John

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    I wonder if the signed excerpt makes this worth $600.
    CYCLE OF THE WEREWOLF (1983) STEPHEN KING Signed LIMITED

Quote Originally Posted by divemaster View Post
    He says it's "signed limited" but it is not the S/L edition.
    Well, it is limited (only 7,500), and it is signed.

As RF said....perhaps misleading to get the person to look at the auction...but if someone buys it thinking they are getting a true S/L...well, that is their problem. The auction clearly states what the seller is providing.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Oh, I know. I just get frustrated at eBay sellers that title: FIRST EDITION! And then in the description say "1st Edition BCE." Or "First Edition, number line starts with a 3" etc. etc.

As collectors we all know that "Signed, Limited" has a very specific meaning. Sure, if some poor mope gets a trade edition b/c he didn't pay attention, that's on him. But geeze, is it too hard for a title listing to be accurate?

Gunslinger Apprentice neosatus will become famous soon enough neosatus will become famous soon enough neosatus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by divemaster View Post
    Oh, I know. I just get frustrated at eBay sellers that title: FIRST EDITION! And then in the description say "1st Edition BCE." Or "First Edition, number line starts with a 3" etc. etc.

As collectors we all know that "Signed, Limited" has a very specific meaning. Sure, if some poor mope gets a trade edition b/c he didn't pay attention, that's on him. But geeze, is it too hard for a title listing to be accurate?
    I agree. Everything is limited--including the atoms in our universe. Signed Limited is a title given to a very specific single edition of book. Using that title for a different edition can easily cause confusion.

But.. anyone who would buy that without reading 100% of the details gets what they get.

I'm curious what people think about that letter being adhered to the book.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

[QUOTE=Stockerlone;666594]A member from the German SK Page created 2 Stephen King bookends:

He has now built for his collection an illuminated SK-stand for the bookcase. The CHRISTINE motiv is new. The stand is approximately 24cm wide and 23cm high, the LED technology is housed in an approximately 5 cm deep stand of beechwood.

Several illumination colors are adjustable.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

That is unique.

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Those look great.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

+ Reply to Thread
Page 263 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 163 213 253 261 262 263 264 265 273 313 363 763 ... LastLast