I like Tim Powers. A lot. Here are a few of his books I found over the years.

I think it's best to start things with a bang. This is the triple lettered edition of the Fault Lines trilogy, published by Subterranean Press.

An inside look:

The limitation page:

The Fault Lines trilogy, signed first trade editions + the signed BOMC omnibus with the foldout poster
Spoiler:

Three editions of The Anubis Gates. I'm still missing the one from Easton Press. Top to bottom: SF BOMC edition, S/N from Ziesings, the marvel that is the Centipede Press definitive edition of this book:

I have only five Charnel House editions in my collection. I used to have Last Call but I wasn't satisfied with the condition of the slipcase so off to the chopping block it went. Top to bottom: Appointment on Sunset, Poems, Time to Cast Away Stones, Alternate Routes, Where They Are Hid, The Stress of Her Regard. I'm missing too many to count here.

Four editions of The Drawing of the Dark. Lettered and numbered from Hypatia Press, the original paperback, numbered from Subterranean Press:

Lettered edition limitation page:

Three S/N editions from Subterranean and their signed trade counterparts:

More limited editions from SubPress:

Three limited editions and another omnibus:

Another three novellas from Subterranean, both S/N and trade editions. I'm missing the lettered of A Soul in a Bottle.

Difference between the trade and signed editions is mostly in the binding. Some of the S/Ns have full colour interior illustrations but I can't remember which ones. Too lazy/indifferent to check.
Spoiler:

I didn't take pictures of a bunch of trades because they look like, err...trades. I straight up forgot to take pics of Nine Sonnets, Pilot Light and the Ashbless Cookbook or whatever it's called. I also forgot to take detailed pictures of the Centipede edition of The Anubis Gates. I'm going to take additional pictures of the Charnel House editions because they're real purdy.