Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 249 of 332 FirstFirst ... 149 199 239 247 248 249 250 251 259 299 ... LastLast
Results 6,201 to 6,225 of 8289

Thread: Joe Hill, Author

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MLG View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bev Vincent View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Outside of Snapshot; are the other three original stories?
    Yes.
    And Joe did some more work on SNAPSHOT for the collection, even though I thought it was awesome the way it was.

Brian
    Will you guys be announcing the S/L of this collection anytime soon?
    Wouldn't that be cool! There's some cool history between CD and Hill, I think it's about time they released a s/l Hill book!

Gunslinger Apprentice MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Theli View Post
    Yes.
    And Joe did some more work on SNAPSHOT for the collection, even though I thought it was awesome the way it was.

Brian
    Wouldn't that be cool! There's some cool history between CD and Hill, I think it's about time they released a s/l Hill book!
    Completely agree. I must say though that my first Hill signed limited came from CD. It was the Looking Glass round robin book, at the time I got I was unaware of this guy named Joe Hill. Turns out he is a pretty good writer.

Citizen of Gilead Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker's Avatar

Joe is doing a Facebook Live event tonight, 1/4/17 @ 8:00pm EST for anyone interested. Sorry for the short notice, kinda dropping the ball!
    "Thanks, but no, it isn't a cowboy hat. It's a fedora. And yes, Indianna Jones is still socially relevant."

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes.

Brian
    Yes.

Brian
    Yes.

Brian
    Completely agree. I must say though that my first Hill signed limited came from CD. It was the Looking Glass round robin book, at the time I got I was unaware of this guy named Joe Hill. Turns out he is a pretty good writer.
    I also agree that it would be awesome for CD to have a new Hill S/L since they certainly provided a helping hand in starting his publishing career.
    I don't think I've heard of the Looking Glass book, what was that? Lordy I hope it's not something else I'll need to track down!

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post
    I also agree that it would be awesome for CD to have a new Hill S/L since they certainly provided a helping hand in starting his publishing career.
    I don't think I've heard of the Looking Glass book, what was that? Lordy I hope it's not something else I'll need to track down!
    Looking Glass was a novella that a bunch of us contributed to, in tandem, without any outline or plan. The contributors were Tom Piccirilli, Brian Keene, Gary A. Braunbeck, Tim Lebbon, Al Sarrantonio, Bev Vincent (hey, that's me!), Thomas F. Monteleone, Joe Hill, John Skipp, Dominick Cancilla, Kealan Patrick Burke, and Robert Morrish. Here is the CD page: http://www.cemeterydance.com/looking-glass.html

Expect to pay at least $200 for a copy.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looking Glass was a novella that a bunch of us contributed to, in tandem, without any outline or plan. The contributors were Tom Piccirilli, Brian Keene, Gary A. Braunbeck, Tim Lebbon, Al Sarrantonio, Bev Vincent (hey, that's me!), Thomas F. Monteleone, Joe Hill, John Skipp, Dominick Cancilla, Kealan Patrick Burke, and Robert Morrish. Here is the CD page: http://www.cemeterydance.com/looking-glass.html

I forgot I had this as it's part of the CD Signature Series. Sweet!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I forgot I had this as it's part of the CD Signature Series. Sweet!
    Very nice Brian. A good book to have!

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, Dan! The sun shines on a dog's ass some times
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Lol. You're constantly killing me But I have to "spread it around" some more I guess!

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the info Bev. Totally missed this one.

Country
    Country Flag

Lol. You're constantly killing me But I have to "spread it around" some more I guess!
    Apparently I don't show the love enough either, Lori. +1

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Don't worry I got ya covered!

Country
    Country Flag

Don't worry I got ya covered!
    LOL. Thanks, Dan.

Gunslinger Apprentice MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG's Avatar

Looking Glass is one I am very happy to have in my collection!

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking Glass is one I am very happy to have in my collection!
    If anyone needs Looking Glass S/L I have one for $175 (I will split US shipping).

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I have three anthologies with Joe's stories for sale. He signed all of them in front of me at the Toronto event for Horns. All three are first printings and are in fine condition except for The New dead. That one I actually read so let's say NF.

The Dead That Walk w/ Bobby Conroy Comes Back from the Dead
    By Blood We Live w/ Abraham's Boys
    The New Dead w/ Twittering from the Circus of the Dead

I also have Locke & Key The Game. It's still sealed. I have no clue how much any of these are signed. If I could get cover price, I'd be content with that. SOLD.

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Skelton Crew opened pre-orders for a biblio key. They're selling it individually or paired with one of a couple signed Joe Hill books.

If you act lightning-fast, you'll be able to choose from: issue one of "Locke & Key: Omega," two versions of the "Horns" paperback (movie cover editions, featuring Daniel Radcliffe), two versions of the "Heart-Shaped Box" hardcover (classic or blue from Subterranean Press) or the Subterranean Press edition of the "Locke & Key: Crown of Shadows" hardcover, featuring a pumpkin-colored slipcase. And in case you were wondering, all of the books come signed by Joe!

If you miss out tonight, check back tomorrow night for more signed sets that include "The Fireman" and "Tales From The Darkside: Scripts by Joe Hill"!
    Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Christmasland is Waiting... (NOS4A2 Animation)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZA_ur0GvSNU

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

In case you are looking for signed copies of Joe's new Graphic novel releases - you can order from Waterstreet books:

Hi Chad,
    Yes, we will have both of those and can have Joe sign them. If you do the order through our website, that would be easiest. Here are the links:
    http://www.waterstreetbooks.com/book/9781631407680
    http://www.waterstreetbooks.com/book/9781631408465

Just put in the order comment if you want them personalized.
    Thanks!
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

Gunslinger Apprentice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

received this gorgeous signed limited slipcased edition of The Fireman from PS Publishing a couple of days ago.

I now have no less than 18 different editions (US + UK) of The Fireman in my collection but am still missing three....please don't hesitate to drop me a note if you can help out

1st state US proof (the one with the red circle in the lower right corner that says 'bound manuscript galley not copyedited')
    UK proof (with white page block)
    Books A Million presigned US 1st edition (ISBN 9780062565839)
    Looking for lettered Voluntary Committal (Subterranean)

If you collect Joe Hill, check out my website http://www.joehillbibliography.com/

Gunslinger Apprentice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Also (consider this rumor mill worthy) I learned that Strange Weather: Four Short Novels (ISBN 978-0062663115) is scheduled for October 17....if the pattern of Joe Hill limited editions is followed, it's Subterranean Press' turn for a limited edition (but this is only speculation)
    Looking for lettered Voluntary Committal (Subterranean)

If you collect Joe Hill, check out my website http://www.joehillbibliography.com/

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by cit74 View Post
    In case you are looking for signed copies of Joe's new Graphic novel releases - you can order from Waterstreet books:

Hi Chad,
    Yes, we will have both of those and can have Joe sign them. If you do the order through our website, that would be easiest. Here are the links:
    http://www.waterstreetbooks.com/book/9781631407680
    http://www.waterstreetbooks.com/book/9781631408465

Just put in the order comment if you want them personalized.
    Thanks!
    Thanks for the info, Chad!

Quote Originally Posted by MarcoL View Post
    I now have no less than 18 different editions (US + UK) of The Fireman in my collection but am still missing three....please don't hesitate to drop me a note if you can help out

1st state US proof (the one with the red circle in the lower right corner that says 'bound manuscript galley not copyedited')
    Damn, Marco! And I thought I had a lot of copies LOL. Might try your luck with eBay. That's where I found my BAM copy.

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

received this gorgeous signed limited slipcased edition of The Fireman from PS Publishing a couple of days ago.

Not sure how I feel about the New York Times sales on the cover of the book. I feel like that is a trade hard cover move but has no place on a limited edition.

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post

Not sure how I feel about the New York Times sales on the cover of the book. I feel like that is a trade hard cover move but has no place on a limited edition.
    Yeah it looks super tacky and unprofessional really. Glad I skipped this one.

Citizen of Gilead surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I could do without the New York Times callout, but love that art.
    "When I have a little money, I buy books; and if I have any left, I buy food and clothes."
    Desiderius Erasmus Roterodamus

+ Reply to Thread
Page 249 of 332 FirstFirst ... 149 199 239 247 248 249 250 251 259 299 ... LastLast