Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 331 of 332 FirstFirst ... 231 281 321 329 330 331 332 LastLast
Results 8,251 to 8,275 of 8289

Thread: Joe Hill, Author

Let the Right One In CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    The Pram is coming out on September 26th.
    https://www.amazon.ca/gp/aw/d/B0CF3D...oreType=ebooks

Now's a good time to look for a free Kindle Unlimited offer on the interwebs.

Edit: I have a link for Audible 3 months free. I'm not sure if you have to have an Instagram account to activate the offer, but I can definitely send you the link.
    FWIW I wouldn't recommend spending an audible credit on something like this as the standard price is just $1.99.
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I don't really understand how Audible works. I signed up for free a trial last year and I'm still getting more free trial offers. Same with Kindle Unlimited. I'm currently on my second 3-month trial. It expires early November which is cool because a lot of my October reads are available through KU (Melniczek, Laymon, Ketchum.)

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Are you an Amazon Prime member?
    It's always good to get freebies, though, no?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I'm not. I don't shop at Amazon unless I absolutely have to.

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

guess they figure what the heck - maybe they'll get ya...I got the Pram the other day (used my $0.99 credit) and I guess it came with the audiobook too - since I gt that email today and downloaded it on my phone. I used my free trial credits on big ticket items - like The Sandman - that is awesome and a great way to use free trial credits - they did an amazing job on that production
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

Gunslinger Apprentice craigobau has a spectacular aura about craigobau has a spectacular aura about craigobau's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

From Joe's email newsletter....a free short story ebook.....

Trick or treat, you say? Okay: how about a little of both?

Here’s a new short story, available only through Subterranean Press’s website… and it’s free. Not only that, it features the grisly-cute artwork of Brian Coldrick, a favorite of mine.

https://subterraneanpress.com/a-sign...m_medium=email

It’s easy enough to explain how I came to write “Sign of the Times.” Blame Escape Hatch.

I had an idea maybe I could bang out some flash fiction for the newsletter: little works of the gothic and strange that can be read in six minutes. The problem is that my stories tend to slip the leash and run away from me. It’s been a problem for nearly twenty years now. True fact: when I started writing Heart-Shaped Box I thought I’d be typing “The End” after 25 pages. Judas Coyne had other ideas.

So when I set out to write “Sign of the Times” — a weird murdery goof on Lovecraftian magic going viral — I was aiming for 500 words. I wound up at 3000 instead, a bit long for the newsletter. Bill Schafer has been publishing my stories for a long time (the first was “Voluntary Committal,” all the way back in 2005) and was kind to take a chance on another. I hope you like it, but if nothing else, it’s hard to beat the price point, right?

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Joe Hill - Vollgas
    Festa Verlag, with signed autograph card
    +
    Joe Hill - Strange Weather
    Festa Verlag, with signed autograph card

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Moving on from some Joe Hill books. All prices include shipping and are F/F PayPal.
    1. A Little Sliver Book of Sharp Shiny Sllivers (Borderlands Press) #221/500 - some small bumps (Borderlands shipping of these was trash): $150
    2. Christmasland Collection: Back to the Graveyard - A Charlie Manx short story of only two pages (Skeleton Crew Studio) S/L - no number designations on these, with key and a limited edition pin, and some bookmarks sent by the publisher, in its original box. This is a box, not really a book for those unfamiliar: $160 [one sold on ebay for north of $120 without the pin and extras]
    3. The Saved - Chapbook #3 sent to all PS Publishing subscribers #13 - not sure how many, but I believe it to be less than 200. Signed by Joe twice - the second time was a book signing where he also did a small face doodle: $175
    4. NOS4A2 (Subterranean Press) - #185/750 copies signed by Joe Hill and Gabriel Rodriguez. I was able to get Rodriguez to add a small Manx "Merry Christmas..." remarque at Boston ComicCon in 2015. I was also able to get Joe to add his small vampire doodle/remarque at a book signing. Rodriguez remarques are very rare. In the red Sub Press slipcase. $1000

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

deleted

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Due to some unforseen circumstances, I need to sell off some of my collection. These are my Joe Hill books available for sale. I have not been keeping up with the market so I have no ideas as to current values. If interested, go ahead and PM me an offer and we can go from there. I may not respond for a day or two but I will get back to you as soon as I can. US Shipping will be determined later. Overseas shipping is very expensive right now, so I would like to only ship domestic if possible:

Books/Anthologies
    20th Century Ghosts PS Publishing SIGNED 437/500
    20th Century Ghosts (10th Anniversary) PS Publishing SIGNED 14/200
    Four Ghosts Cemetery Dance Publications SIGNED 286/656
    Grave Tales #7 Cemetery Dance Publications SIGNED 18/100
    Heart-Shaped Box Gollancz SIGNED 1056/1300
    Heart-Shaped Box (2nd Printing) Subterranean Press SIGNED UNNUMBERED
    Horns PS Publishing SIGNED 305/500
    Land at the End of the Working Day, The Humdrumming SIGNED AV/52
    Little Silver Book of Sharp Shiny Slivers, A Borderlands Press SIGNED 310/500
    Looking Glass #1 Cemetery Dance Publications SIGNED C/26 SOLD
    NOS4A2 Subterranean Press SIGNED 23/750
    Subterranean: Tales of Dark Fantasy 2 Subterranean Press SIGNED 242/250

Chapbooks
    Better Than Home (softcover) White Eagle Coffee Store Press UNSIGNED Second Printing
    Gunpowder PS Publishing UNSIGNED Trade Hardcover
    Gunpowder (slipcased edition) PS Publishing SIGNED 25/200
    Pop Art (softcover) Subterranean Press SIGNED UNNUMBERED
    Saved, The PS Publishing UNSIGNED Trade Hardcover
    Saved, The PS Publishing SIGNED PC COPY
    Thumbprint (softcover) Subterranean Press UNSIGNED UNNUMBERED
    Voluntary Committal (softcover) Subterranean Press SIGNED 63/250

Gunslinger Apprentice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ELazansky View Post
    Due to some unforseen circumstances, I need to sell off some of my collection. These are my Joe Hill books available for sale. I have not been keeping up with the market so I have no ideas as to current values. If interested, go ahead and PM me an offer and we can go from there. I may not respond for a day or two but I will get back to you as soon as I can. US Shipping will be determined later. Overseas shipping is very expensive right now, so I would like to only ship domestic if possible:

Books/Anthologies
    20th Century Ghosts PS Publishing SIGNED 437/500
    20th Century Ghosts (10th Anniversary) PS Publishing SIGNED 14/200
    Four Ghosts Cemetery Dance Publications SIGNED 286/656
    Grave Tales #7 Cemetery Dance Publications SIGNED 18/100
    Heart-Shaped Box Gollancz SIGNED 1056/1300
    Heart-Shaped Box (2nd Printing) Subterranean Press SIGNED UNNUMBERED
    Horns PS Publishing SIGNED 305/500
    Land at the End of the Working Day, The Humdrumming SIGNED AV/52
    Little Silver Book of Sharp Shiny Slivers, A Borderlands Press SIGNED 310/500
    Looking Glass #1 Cemetery Dance Publications SIGNED C/26
    NOS4A2 Subterranean Press SIGNED 23/750
    Subterranean: Tales of Dark Fantasy 2 Subterranean Press SIGNED 242/250

Chapbooks
    Better Than Home (softcover) White Eagle Coffee Store Press UNSIGNED Second Printing
    Gunpowder PS Publishing UNSIGNED Trade Hardcover
    Gunpowder (slipcased edition) PS Publishing SIGNED 25/200
    Pop Art (softcover) Subterranean Press SIGNED UNNUMBERED
    Saved, The PS Publishing UNSIGNED Trade Hardcover
    Saved, The PS Publishing SIGNED PC COPY
    Thumbprint (softcover) Subterranean Press UNSIGNED UNNUMBERED
    Voluntary Committal (softcover) Subterranean Press SIGNED 63/250
    PM sent
    Looking for lettered Voluntary Committal (Subterranean)

If you collect Joe Hill, check out my website http://www.joehillbibliography.com/

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

I have a Hill Bundle.
    US proof of NOS4A2
    US 1st/1st NOS4A2 signed with Elf doodle
    US 1st/!st The Fireman 2 copies, both with tipped-in signatures but one has the signature page upside down.
    A CD (I believe) slipcase for The Fireman
    and a Suntup signed Artist Gift Edition of Horns
    All are Like New with some shelf wear.

$250 plus shipping in the states, Media Mail, have access to UPS Ground I believe but generally use media mail

and I will donate $10 to the site and hope the person that buys the bundle does the same! Thanks for looking,It has been a while since I've sold.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Suntup signed Artist Gift Edition.
    Horns?
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Yes, Horns, sorry

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

That's a hell of a deal!
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

I cleared out my inbox if someone tried contacting me about the Hill books, apologies

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    I have a Hill Bundle.
    US proof of NOS4A2
    US 1st/1st NOS4A2 signed with Elf doodle
    US 1st/!st The Fireman 2 copies, both with tipped-in signatures but one has the signature page upside down.
    A CD (I believe) slipcase for The Fireman
    and a Suntup signed Artist Gift Edition of Horns
    All are Like New with some shelf wear.

$225 plus shipping in the states, Media Mail, have access to UPS Ground I believe but generally use media mail

and I will donate $10 to the site and hope the person that buys the bundle does the same! Thanks for looking,It has been a while since I've sold.
    Priced dropped by $25, I really need to move these

Gunslinger Apprentice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

I've been moving some stuff around in my office and decided to take a minute to grab a quick pic of all my copies of 20th Century Ghosts. I had even more than I realized!

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Yeah yeah, the books there
    Well, they look hauntingly familiar...
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by daniel_pyle View Post
    I've been moving some stuff around in my office and decided to take a minute to grab a quick pic of all my copies of 20th Century Ghosts. I had even more than I realized!

I have The Lvidain Prototype for the lettered for sale if you want? Its marked Prototype.. HIll signed and has the artwork too. $1250
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    I have The Lvidain Prototype for the lettered for sale if you want? Its marked Prototype.. HIll signed and has the artwork too. $1250
    Unfortunately, that’s out of my price range right now. The regular lettered edition was a 20th anniversary gift from my wife and a huge extravagance for us. But thanks for letting me know—it sounds awesome!

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

New story planned in "New Demons" (as well as a new story by Owen) :
    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...oject_launched
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Citizen of Gilead swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Quote Originally Posted by daniel_pyle View Post

Awesome collection! Is that 7th from left the dust-jacketed SFBC edition?

Country
    Country Flag

https://camelotbooks.com/late-returnss.html

Camelot still has copies of Late Returns.

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by swintek View Post
    Awesome collection! Is that 7th from left the dust-jacketed SFBC edition?
    Thanks! It is.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 331 of 332 FirstFirst ... 231 281 321 329 330 331 332 LastLast