Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 161 of 332 FirstFirst ... 61 111 151 159 160 161 162 163 171 211 261 ... LastLast
Results 4,001 to 4,025 of 8289

Thread: Joe Hill, Author

Citizen of Gilead mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZaius View Post
    Glad to hear that you did not get any bumps. I saw them putting the stickers on that night - kills me!
    So can I take the sticker off?
    "That which you think, becomes your world" Matheson

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mattgreenbean View Post
    Glad to hear that you did not get any bumps. I saw them putting the stickers on that night - kills me!
    Yes, it peals off easily.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mattgreenbean View Post
    Good luck!

Clown on the Bus Dano has a spectacular aura about Dano has a spectacular aura about Dano's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Mine pealed off easily and was dent free!!! Woot!

Dan

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

mine arrived today - in same mailer in a box - no extra padding though - but it was perfect. My sticker came off easily too. All of my locke and key books are signed on the front end boards. Also I was pleasantly surprised - since I asked if it could be inscribed to both me and my son:
    to Chad & Caleb
    Let's Ride…

very cool

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Just curious--what was on the sticker?

John

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post

John
    "Do not remove this sticker under penalty of Law"

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post

John
    Autographed
    COPY

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks!

John

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Joe Hill + Stephen King
    Vollgas - Throttle

German kindle out now
    http://www.amazon.de/Vollgas-Joe-Hil...s+king+stephen

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Interesting that they put Hill's name above King's.

John

Country
    Country Flag

Alphabetical?

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I am possibly looking at selling 4 s/l.
    Gunpowder #121 (~$100)
    20th Century Ghosts - #246 - NOT in slipcase but it does have all of the extra material in the slipcase version - only signed by Hill though (not Golden though) (~$300)
    Heart Shaped Box - this is a PC 1st/1st - similar to the 1/500 numbered copies (~$200)
    Horns - #164 in slipcase (~$125)

Please feel free to PM with any offers, questions, would discount the lot.

ALL SOLD - Thank you

Gunslinger Apprentice mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cit74 View Post
    Gunpowder #121 (~$100)
    20th Century Ghosts - #246 - NOT in slipcase but it does have all of the extra material in the slipcase version - only signed by Hill though (not Golden though) (~$300)
    Heart Shaped Box - this is a PC 1st/1st - similar to the 1/500 numbered copies (~$200)

PM sent.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I havent heard anything about a new novel. Do we know if something is planned or absolutely nothing yet?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Gunslinger Apprentice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by cit74 View Post
    Gunpowder #121 (~$100)

PM sent
    Looking for lettered Voluntary Committal (Subterranean)

If you collect Joe Hill, check out my website http://www.joehillbibliography.com/

Gunslinger Apprentice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    I havent heard anything about a new novel. Do we know if something is planned or absolutely nothing yet?
    I read that Joe's still working on The Fireman. Tonight he'll read part of it at a Google Hangout session but it will be a bit late for us europeans
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KwZyjQ6QCIY
    Looking for lettered Voluntary Committal (Subterranean)

If you collect Joe Hill, check out my website http://www.joehillbibliography.com/

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Do we know ANY informations about it?
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Clown on the Bus Dano has a spectacular aura about Dano has a spectacular aura about Dano's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Great chat on Google Hangout tonight! He read 6 pages from FIREMAN - sounds good and moody and ominous. He my wife's question AND mine!!! riffed for about 1 hour 15 minutes.

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwZyjQ6QCIY

Dan

Gunslinger Apprentice MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG's Avatar

For a $1,500 donation to Read for Pixels Mr. Hill will write you a 75 word story on a post card.

Country
    Country Flag

And it's sold !

Traveler I/O will become famous soon enough

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats. This is still my favorite JH book.

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

I'm about 3/4 through Horns and I'm not sure if I like it or not. If it was another author I probably would have stopped after the whole God vs Devil vs Woman is more like God stuff. It's very uneven and immature(?). There's a lot going on some of it childish theories about God and the universe as well as mature explorations into friendships and love. Sometimes it plays like a bad cable tv movie and sometimes it reads like a great comic.
    Very odd compared to the straight forward Nosforatu and the dark comedy of HSB.

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by mikeC View Post
    I'm about 3/4 through Horns and I'm not sure if I like it or not. If it was another author I probably would have stopped after the whole God vs Devil vs Woman is more like God stuff. It's very uneven and immature(?). There's a lot going on some of it childish theories about God and the universe as well as mature explorations into friendships and love. Sometimes it plays like a bad cable tv movie and sometimes it reads like a great comic.
    Very odd compared to the straight forward Nosforatu and the dark comedy of HSB.
    i loved it, liked it much better than the other two. looking forward to the movie. i thought Nos4a2 read like a bad comic no horror.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 161 of 332 FirstFirst ... 61 111 151 159 160 161 162 163 171 211 261 ... LastLast