Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
Disney plus is total crap. Sorry.... I won’t renew this again. They need to get this going.... one watchable show produced so far since inception.
Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
Disney plus is total crap. Sorry.... I won’t renew this again. They need to get this going.... one watchable show produced so far since inception.
Yea. Just sign up again when The Mandalorian returns and dump it after.
Quote Originally Posted by mae View Post
There's plenty of other content, too, it's not just one show.
Quote Originally Posted by mae View Post
There's plenty of other content, too, it's not just one show.
However... you missed the keyword needed: good. There is only one good show so far and that’s MANDALORIAN
Nah man that I am afraid, Kris/Brian is a very minority attitude. Mae, is correct if you have children or grandchildren especially, there is shitloads of content. Fact is they have rolled out new content, but it's mainly targeted towards children (mostly animated) from what I have seen. In addition there is almost the entire Star Wars catalogue, the same for Marvel (and will have the entire collection soon) and Pixar AND the virtually entire "Disney" catalogue of animated and live action films. There is a LOT of content there and as I said especially if you have children or grandchildren. Mine LOVE it to death!!!

So, I don't think you're going to find much support for your opinion, IMHO that is!! LOL LOL

Plus, there's gotta still be a little of your inner child left. Surely you two have a secret favorite Disney film or three!!! LOL

However, I still stand by my opinion that they could have rolled all of that content PLUS the new stuff along the lines of the Mandalorian at the go "live" date. I mean look how much content Amazon has released in their short time. It's impressive, again IMHO, and they did not have the experience or license to IP Disney already has at their disposal. In that respect I totally agree with you guys. It's still worth the $15 bucks a month though.