Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 79 of 129 FirstFirst ... 29 69 77 78 79 80 81 89 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,975 of 3209

Thread: Technical questions about the site

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I have faith that RF will re-instate the Gray Folio. This one hurts my eyes also.

John

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    I have faith that RF will re-instate the Gray Folio. This one hurts my eyes also.

John
    LOL Oh, I have nothing but undying faith in our fearless leader. It was just a reminder.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Oh, yes. I always use the soothing blue-gray motif. This orange is too jarring for me!

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I use the orange and love it. I've tried other colors but always flip back to it. Sounds like I'm certainly in the minority on my selection.

Quote Originally Posted by divemaster View Post
    Oh, yes. I always use the soothing blue-gray motif. This orange is too jarring for me!

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

vB4 Default Style is not quite the Grey Folio, but very acceptable!

John

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I did ask for people to bear with me.
    I'm a former "cracker stacker" I was very good at that, and very good at numbers. I'm not a code monkey.
    Everything should be fixed now.
    Enjoy the four different "skins".

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, RF! I for one do appreciate everything you do!

John

Architect Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post
    I use the orange and love it. I've tried other colors but always flip back to it. Sounds like I'm certainly in the minority on my selection.

Quote Originally Posted by divemaster View Post
    I like the orange!
    People love frozen yogurt. I don't know what to tell you.

Citizen of Gilead AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnagsta View Post
    When I try to view certain things, I get this message:
    -
    -
    Gnagsta, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
    -
    -
    Is this the newbie spam protection I've read about?
    You need to have completed 5 posts. (really cool avatar by the way - I figure its connected to your story in the welcome thread. Congrats on the 10 years my friend)
    Please note that posts in the "off topic" forums will not count toward that 5 total.
    -
    -
    Gnagsta, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
    -
    -
    -
    -

-
    -
    You need to have completed 5 posts. (really cool avatar by the way - I figure its connected to your story in the welcome thread. Congrats on the 10 years my friend)
    I am one of the newbie's being blocked and came to find the answer to the same question, so I guess this is my answer. However, it leads me to another question.

I have made 2 or 3 posts that don't show up in the threads yet. I think they had to be approved first because I am new, which I understand, but it has been a couple days I think. A couple were to older threads so it may have been bad etiquette on my part to revive a thread no one has posted to in months.

Honestly, there is a member offering a book for sale and I was interested in buying, but the newbie block is preventing me from PMing them about it. I was trying to figure out how to get the block removed. I have more than the 5 required posts, but some are unpublished pending approval (I think) and don't count.

By "off topic" forums, do you mean the forums in End World?

Thanks!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by AstroDad View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    -
    -

-
    -
    Please note that posts in the "off topic" forums will not count toward that 5 total.
    -
    -

-
    -
    -
    -

-
    -
    I am one of the newbie's being blocked and came to find the answer to the same question, so I guess this is my answer. However, it leads me to another question.

I have made 2 or 3 posts that don't show up in the threads yet. I think they had to be approved first because I am new, which I understand, but it has been a couple days I think. A couple were to older threads so it may have been bad etiquette on my part to revive a thread no one has posted to in months.

Honestly, there is a member offering a book for sale and I was interested in buying, but the newbie block is preventing me from PMing them about it. I was trying to figure out how to get the block removed. I have more than the 5 required posts, but some are unpublished pending approval (I think) and don't count.

Thanks!
    Unfortunately, our fearless leader is in Fla for the King signing event all week. That could be your problem. Point me to the post and I'll see if I can help. Too bad, I think it's just a bit of bad timing, unfortunately.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Citizen of Gilead AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Merlin, not a huge deal. Mostly I just wanted to be sure I wasn't doing something wrong or misunderstanding how things worked.

Not sure how to point you toward the posts, I cannot see them myself, but I am am subscribed to the threads I made them in, so I think there are one each in these threads:

How has the series affected your life?

Step Over to the Dark Side...Have You Converted Anyone? How did you do it?

Have you cried during the quest? ***END OF SERIES Spoilers***

No worries if you can't do anything. These weren't earth shattering posts by any means and I am almost to five just asking about it lol.

Thanks for your help either way.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Merlin, not a huge deal. Mostly I just wanted to be sure I wasn't doing something wrong or misunderstanding how things worked.

Not sure how to point you toward the posts, I cannot see them myself, but I am am subscribed to the threads I made them in, so I think there are one each in these threads:

How has the series affected your life?

Step Over to the Dark Side...Have You Converted Anyone? How did you do it?

Have you cried during the quest? ***END OF SERIES Spoilers***

No worries if you can't do anything. These weren't earth shattering posts by any means and I am almost to five just asking about it lol.

Thanks for your help either way.
    I meant the post offering the book you wanted to buy.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Ha! Sorry for the confusion! I thought maybe you were a mod lol.

Priest posted Little Sisters of Eluria a couple of weeks ago and I hadn't seen and update that it was sold, so I was going to start by inquiring about that one.

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...l=1#post895865

I've met the 5 post count now and still can't PM, so i guess it isn't an automatic thing.

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Whoops, I have access to PM now! Thanks anyway, I will PM Priest.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Ha! Sorry for the confusion! I thought maybe you were a mod lol.

Priest posted Little Sisters of Eluria a couple of weeks ago and I hadn't seen and update that it was sold, so I was going to start by inquiring about that one.

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...l=1#post895865

I've met the 5 post count now and still can't PM, so i guess it isn't an automatic thing.
    Oh no, I'm not a "Mod", thank the Lord!!! Just a crazy whore for the Haven Fund which, you should check out. We have really amazing and unique items that the artists will do for the HF and no where else. Priest, is a friend so I'll see if the book was sold for you. You do know he is overseas so the s/h will be expensive. You may want to browse around a bit before buying anything and fully see what the site has to offer.

In any case, welcome to the most amazing collecting community on the internet!!! You need to get "Mobbed Up" for the Haven Fund and adopt an artist for your avatar!!! You can get up to speed in this forum.

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...ion-Fundraiser

Have some fun and again, welcome!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks!
    Starkblast has the off topic threads. I don't know if any other threads would be considered off topic.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Correct. Anything in End World is considered Off Topic.
    Go ahead and PM me if any further questions.

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

How can I add video? I'd like to upload some from the Bradenton event.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Use the Icon right next to the one for pics. Looks like a piece of film.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Right, but it's looking for a url. Where should they be uploaded to first, before posting?

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Right, but it's looking for a irk. Where should they be uploaded to first, before posting?
    Generally, Youtube
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Am I going blind or is the classified thread missing? I can't see it in my subscribed thread list.

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I don't see it in my subscribed list either. Strange.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Seems to be gone altogether.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

strange to do that without warning, couldn't they just lock the thread?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 79 of 129 FirstFirst ... 29 69 77 78 79 80 81 89 ... LastLast