Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 71 of 129 FirstFirst ... 21 61 69 70 71 72 73 81 121 ... LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,775 of 3209

Thread: Technical questions about the site

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Eads View Post
    Thanks in advance!

I have a friend who is trying to join the site but every time he registers, it says that he has been banned for life.

He's using a Mac and has tried registering with the following browsers: Safari and Chrome. Still no dice.

Again, thanks!
    What is the username he is trying?

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

Maybe the site can see into the future and knows he'll be trouble...

Hey just kidding. Any friend of yours etc etc

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Thanks in advance!

I have a friend who is trying to join the site but every time he registers, it says that he has been banned for life.

He's using a Mac and has tried registering with the following browsers: Safari and Chrome. Still no dice.

Again, thanks!
    reality continues to ruin my life

Demon of the Prim Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post
    Maybe he is banned for life? I use a Mac and access the site with my Safari browser with no issues. Sorry I can't offer any helpful suggestions but I wish your friend good luck.

Thanks in advance!

Again, thanks!
    ROFL! No worries, my friend. Thanks for responding!
    WANTED:

Dust jacket for The Shining SNL.

Dust jacket for 25th Anniversary edition of IT, signed, numbered, tray-cased copy.

Signed numbered limited edition of Josh Malerman's Goblin, published by Earthling Publications.

Demon of the Prim Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks in advance!

Again, thanks!
    Thanks for responding, RF! I just emailed him for his information. As soon as I get it I'll forward the information along to you. Thanks, bro! Deeply appreciated!
    WANTED:

Dust jacket for 25th Anniversary edition of IT, signed, numbered, tray-cased copy.

Signed numbered limited edition of Josh Malerman's Goblin, published by Earthling Publications.

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TwistedNadine View Post
    Maybe the site can see into the future and knows he'll be trouble...

Hey just kidding. Any friend of yours etc etc

Thanks in advance!

Again, thanks!
    ROFLMAO! It wouldn't surprise me. J/K.

Thanks for responding TwistedNadine! I'll get the info RF requested and go from there. Thanks, guys!
    WANTED:

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

My friend Ken has sent me the following information: username: ozmosis7 and his email is: ken@kennethwcain.com

He's good people. He started collecting about two years ago.

Would it be okay if I tried to create an account for him from my computer? I don't think he should have any issues logging in once the account is created.

Thanks!
    WANTED:

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

The user name exists and registered a few days ago.
    PM me if he needs his password reset.

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

The user name exists and registered a few days ago.
    PM me if he needs his password reset.
    Thanks, RF! I just sent him an email asking him to try logging in again. I'll keep you updated, my friend. Thanks again!
    WANTED:

Along the Path of the Beam ozmosis7 will become famous soon enough ozmosis7's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish
    Country
    Country Flag

Hello. I'm able to log in now. Thanks for your help.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

You're welcome. Enjoy the site.

Citizen of Gilead Fall of Gilead has a spectacular aura about Fall of Gilead has a spectacular aura about Fall of Gilead's Avatar

My Mood
    Lonely
    Country
    Country Flag

I have a similar situation with a friend who tried to register and found that she is banned. Using the name "Behold A Pale Horse". Any assistance would be appreciated, thanks!
    In Digitized Remorse

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

They probably need to check their email (including spam folder) for the confirmation email.
    If still trouble, PM me and I will reset their password.

Citizen of Gilead Fall of Gilead has a spectacular aura about Fall of Gilead has a spectacular aura about Fall of Gilead's Avatar

My Mood
    Lonely
    Country
    Country Flag

Okay I will pass that on! Thanks!
    In Digitized Remorse

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Even though I'm actively contributing to threads, I no longer get email updates when there are new posts. I haven't gotten any emails from the threads in a couple weeks. I checked my settings, and everything seems to be correct. Any ideas??

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    Even though I'm actively contributing to threads, I no longer get email updates when there are new posts. I haven't gotten any emails from the threads in a couple weeks. I checked my settings, and everything seems to be correct. Any ideas??
    I noticed that as well.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I am looking in to the matter.

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Thank you, sir!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

RF, is that crow in your avatar wearing an "Armani" suit? LOL LOL LOL Nah, He probably bought off the rack at Sears, right? LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    RF, is that crow in your avatar wearing an "Armani" suit? LOL LOL LOL Nah, He probably bought off the rack at Sears, right? LOL
    It is obviously an old school suit. If you were updated on the new styles (anything after 1999) you would know that the new suits (Armani included) are "skinny suits". Two button, tight pull at top button, narrow shoulder and medium lapel.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

It is obviously an old school suit. If you were updated on the new styles (anything after 1999) you would know that the new suits (Armani included) are "skinny suits". Two button, tight pull at top button, narrow shoulder, medium lapel and "darts".
    Essentially designed for the 23 year old 5'7", 134 LBS, Google yuppies

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

It is obviously an old school suit. If you were updated on the new styles (anything after 1999) you would know that the new suits (Armani included) are "skinny suits". Two button, tight pull at top button, narrow shoulder and medium lapel.
    Ahh, I see. I am proud to say that after over 30 years wearing a suit to work every day, I have not worn a suit since 2004 when I closed on the sale of my Telecom Company and retired except, for my Son's wedding and Grandson's baptism!! LOL I wore custom suits from "Rochester Big & Tall" in Manhattan. That's the store that dresses the Knick's and quite a few other NBA teams!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Not sure what you did Jerome, but it worked. I'm getting emails again. Thank you!!

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

noticed a lot of people have had double posts recently (inc you RF) The site seems to be slow in posting replies and I think people are hitting the button again, thinking they missed it. No biggie, but thought it was worth mentioning.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    Not sure what you did Jerome, but it worked. I'm getting emails again. Thank you!!
    Yeah, He Rocks for sure!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Has the search function changed or am I just doing something wrong. I was trying to search for something earlier and when I did an advanced search I didn't see an option to pull up the results as individual posts. The only thing that came up for results was a bunch of threads, which kinda makes it impossible to do a search.
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 71 of 129 FirstFirst ... 21 61 69 70 71 72 73 81 121 ... LastLast