Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

View Poll Results: What is you toilet paper method?

Voters
42. You may not vote on this poll
  • Over

38 90.48%
  • Under

4 9.52%
Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 LastLast

Thread: All That and A Bag Of Chips

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

*faints*

The answer is within

all matter is energy, all energy is GOD

Otter of the Prim cozener will become famous soon enough cozener will become famous soon enough cozener's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Letti View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mia/susannah View Post
    I think men should mow the lawn with out their shirts on. I wish we women could do that. You men make me envious in some ways!!!
    Oh, how often I feel the same way. Men are so lucky.. if they are hot they can put on a potato sack and they still look smokin' hot. In summer they can enjoy the day without shirt. All the good stuff.
    Yeah...its great. Add to that that I have a shaved head. Talk about making things simple. Putting sunscreen on is a breeze. Speaking of breeze, riding in a convertible is a carefree joy. No matter what I do I never have to worry about how my hair looks.

BTW Jean. I'm satisfied. Unless someone else wishes to expand upon the dynamics of yard work fashion, merge away.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Well, since apparently shirts aren't considered neccessary; are pants?
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

If we're talking about pants in the British sense of the word...yes!

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Do you have a different definition of pants?

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes, pants are underwear - what you call pants we call trousers

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Well, are either really needed for lawn care?

If you rescue me

Palaver Castle Chef mia/susannah is on a distinguished road mia/susannah's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    Well, since apparently shirts aren't considered neccessary; are pants?
    Not if you are the one mowing!!!!

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

If you rescue me

Army of the 12 Monkeys pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by BROWNINGS CHILDE View Post
    Opinions for two polls include

1. TP over or Under: Answer: three sea shells
    2. Mayo or Miracle Whip: Answer: both are f'n gross......hot sauce

that is all
    Right on! Those sentiments go double for me, BC. So, I guess, six sea shells and fire sauce.

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cozener View Post
    BTW Jean. I'm satisfied. Unless someone else wishes to expand upon the dynamics of yard work fashion, merge away.
    I would, right now, but the topic took an unexpected turn... I will wait some more...

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Otter of the Prim cozener will become famous soon enough cozener will become famous soon enough cozener's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

When weed wacking I'd suggest, at the very least, some safety glasses and a cup. Never know where those bits of root, pebbles, and twigs are going to fly.

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Darkthoughts View Post
    Yes, pants are underwear - what you call pants we call trousers

Now that's just weird.

She's different from me.

KILL HER!!
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Always check your shoes for spiders.

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

did you know that the average person swallows 4 to 8 spiders in their lifetime... usually when they are sleeping?
    Buddy, you think you look strong? You’re wearing a cape.

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yes! Also at most nearly every second of your life you are within three feet of a spider.

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

Buddy, you think you look strong? You’re wearing a cape.

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Vixen of Death View Post
    did you know that the average person swallows 4 to 8 spiders in their lifetime... usually when they are sleeping?

On purpose??

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Spiders in the United States:

All spiders are venomous.

A "Daddy long leg" (Harvestman) is NOT a spider. (IT has only one body segment) it cannot spin a web but is often found caught by true spiders...thus it can be seen in a web. It has venom that can kill a human as quickly as the black widow but it's fangs cannot penetrate even the thinnest human skin.

...of the spiders in the U.S. only about 10 can penetrate the thinnest human skin.

..of these 10, the brown recluse gets the most attention

most "brown recluse" bites are the work of a very common Yellow sac spider.

The bite of a brown recluse spider causes an ulcer, pain around the ulcer and symptoms much like the flu. Untreated, the bite of the brown recluse can kill an upcompromised adult.

The yellow sac spider is far more abundant and causes a smaller ulcer with no flu like symptoms. An uncompromised adult will survive the yellow sac spider's bite. But it WILL suck. LOL

The black widow can and will kill. This beast has trouble penetrating human skin but clearly can do so.

Fortunately, the black widow and brown Recluse are...reclusive, and avoid moisture.

The brown widow's bite is readily survivable without treatment.

The hobo spider is the culprit in many of the other "brown recluse bites." It is not so reclusive. It's bite creates an ulcer smaller than a brown recluse but larger than the yellow sac spider. The hobo spider's bite will cause flu like symptoms and can kill an untreated, uncompromised adult.

The small red bumps that folks wake up with and claim to be "spider bites" are usually the work of bed bugs. The bed bug is making a big comeback in the U.S. I have seen them in many 5 star hotels and upper class homes. The bedbug has nothing to do with sanitation.

The real fear should lie with the assassin bug and the kissing bug. They tend to focus on tender skin of mouth, lips and nose (this is where their fangs can penetrate) as the human sleeps.

Don't be so quick to blame an itchy red bump on a spider. Think bed bug.

An ulcerated bite is more likely the yellow sac spider.

As the climate warms... educate yourself on the Kissing and assassin bug. Their venom is not an issue. The bacteria they transmit is an issue.

I have gleaned this information from 15 years in pest control/structural inspection. I have educated many doctors on the Yellow sac spider and the brown recluse.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Beagles vs Bears!!!

Tell me what u think!!!! I think Beagles have waaaayyyy more personality than Bears, Your thoughts?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

From Sorrow to Hope Sam is on a distinguished road Sam's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Definitely Bears. Beagles are a lot more energetic than Bears, and Beagles make great burglar alarms from what I have heard (pun intended). HOWEVER, where Beagles will bark at the burglar and let everyone know he's there, Bears will simply maul the hell out of the burglar and let you sleep until morning when you can call the cops to come get the corpse.

Also, you don't have to walk Bears at 2am. I mean, don't we all know that Bears do their business in the woods?
    Margaret Emmie Mackey Catoe, you are, have been, and always will be my soulmate, and I love you.
    Con todo mi corazon, por todo de mis dias. And I always will, in this life and into the next.

August 2, 1947 - September 24, 2010

Weedeater BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE's Avatar

My Mood
    Cynical
    Country
    Country Flag

Jean. I defer.
    Sloth Love Chunk

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

This thread is shortly going to be merged with that thread, or, if enough good things are said about bears, with BearrrRRRrrrs thread.

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Touche!

This collecting stuff is a sickness! ~Patrick

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Look I'm down with the Bears but Yogi over Snoopy? C'mon its a no-brainer Snoopy every time!!! If nothing else Snoopy makes it to every major sporting event!! LOL

Where's the Beagle Love?

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 LastLast