Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Merlin's 2017 Haven Fund "Secret Santa"!!! You want to be in on this!!!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Boomme View Post
    yeah... I'm the atheist that sometimes celebrates Christmas.... but you can count me in for a couple of entries....
    But I don't think I probably need any of the signed books... I've run out of shelf space and been taking a break.
    If I win, just send me a signed framed picture of Mr Bill in your Scooby Doo speedo.

Really? lol Okay, you got it, buddy!!! lol lol lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

oh lordy... what have I gotten myself into, first time in my life I'm praying to lose...and hell, I'm an atheist.
    You need to let me know where to paypal the donation to big guy.... Merlin1959 doesn't work for me.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I have to respectfully decline the entry for me (and my son). I appreciate the gesture, but were I to win , it would be odd.

Traveler saginaw has a spectacular aura about saginaw has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Just sent some funds. Hopefully I did it properly. Been lurking for awhile and finally decided to join.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Boomme View Post
    oh lordy... what have I gotten myself into, first time in my life I'm praying to lose...and hell, I'm an atheist.
    You need to let me know where to paypal the donation to big guy.... Merlin1959 doesn't work for me.
    PP address is (wbender2@cox.net).
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    I hope I am not violating anyone's privacy, but given that I am no PP wiz I thought it might be prudent to list donor names here. I won't reveal amounts in public so if you are concerned contact me via PM. If you contributed and do not see your name listed please notify me right away so we can rectify the issue.

In no particular order..........

Ladysai
    Sentinel
    T-Dogz
    Honky Tonk Smash
    Shaq
    JSMcMullen92
    Peripheral
    Randall Flagg
    Beverly Marsh
    Dnemec
    Alec
    Jon
    Becca69
    Needfulkings
    Ari Racing
    Jimmck
    Systemcrashoverride
    Stroppygoblin
    Johnnyalien
    Brian861
    Saginaw
    Firemonkey66
    DrZaius
    br!an
    Theli
    TCCBodhi
    CRinVA
    Re-posting this for the sake of ease. Please check me folks. I already missed one donation and had to go back and correct it. As of this post the tally is.......

$1,000.00 With 27 participants.

This is still the list of donors/contributions as of this posting. Remember, your chance to get in on this and gain drawing entries ends at midnight, 11/30/16 (AZ Time)
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Traveler saginaw has a spectacular aura about saginaw has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Mine didn't go through? Last name is fowler.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm gonna check again. My apologies, but I suck at PP and hardly ever use it. Nevertheless, I am wonderful at "WTF" Christmas gifts!!! lol

Edit; "Michael Fowler"? Yes, I di get it and the list is updated. Thank you for checking me, I didn't get that "You have money" email, but it is there and recorded. We're at .....................

$1,000.00!!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey Bill, I sent you some money for entries if you want to add me to the list. Cheers!
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey Bill,
    I just sent some money through PP - sorry, I know you don't like it, but I just sold something small here on the website and the money was there. An easy transfer. Please let me know when you get it and add me to your list. This is a great thing you are doing.
    Best, Greg (yup, Red Sox Greg)

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZaius View Post
    Hey Bill,
    I just sent some money through PP - sorry, I know you don't like it, but I just sold something small here on the website and the money was there. An easy transfer. Please let me know when you get it and add me to your list. This is a great thing you are doing.
    Why wouldn't I like it? Less money to spend at Fenway!!! LOL

List updated!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey Bill,

Yuuup!

Bill is a great guy!
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    Hey Bill,

Yuuup!

Bill is a great guy!

lol Thanks, but I am sure there are many that would disagree!!! lol It ain't about me anyhow, it's about the spirit of the season, doing something nice for someone else and helping out those less fortunate that matters. Seriously!! Don't forget, David at betts is a co-conspirator!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    I have to respectfully decline the entry for me (and my son). I appreciate the gesture, but were I to win , it would be odd.
    Tell you what. We'll lump this donation in with, Jon's deal. Cool?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, Bill. Appreciate the message +1
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Thanks, Bill. Appreciate the message +1

Ahh, I do the best I can!!! Thank you for your contribution!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Cookies in 2015 (and 2016) improved your chances, yes?

I'll get a couple entries in in the next few days once I make sure my other bills are paid sufficiently.
    WANTED
    US 1st Printings. I have THESE
    #92 IT Portfolio (or the #95 IT to swap for the #92 that I have)
    Any #95 SK-related Cemetery Dance Edition
    Any #7 PS Publishing Edition
    Sleeping Beauties: Signed Tour version.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TCCBodhi View Post
    Cookies in 2015 (and 2016) improved your chances, yes?

I'll get a couple entries in in the next few days once I make sure my other bills are paid sufficiently.

Cookies won't hurt your chances!!! lol

We're up to $1,000 with 27 participants!!!! Only a little over a week left to get your entries in folks!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Let's take this up a notch in the spirit of the holidays. In addition to the Secret Santa prize winner, an additional three names will be drawn to receive copies of "Charlie the Choo-Choo"!!!!!

All I will need is the name and address of the three chosen participants in order to have the books shipped directly from Amazon. No s/h in the U.S., Intl at cost. What do you think folks does that sweeten the pot a bit?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Sounds good to me!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

One of The Few The Proud CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Bill I haven't been around much lately - cant sign on during the day at all with new job! Hell I cant even take my cell phone into the office! Anyways, donation just made. Add me to the entry list!
    :-)
    DT Spoiler - Enter at your own risk!

Spoiler:
    I can’t remember if I cried
    When I read about Eddie’s widowed bride,
    And something touched me deep inside
    The day the bumbler died.”

Click CAN' Ka No Rey for the entire poem, published in Lighthouse VI!

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Just threw my name in the hat for an entry. If I'm too late to enter for the giveaway at least the small donation goes to a good cause.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow!!! Good day for donations!!! I believe I have accounted for everyone. 27 participants and just 5 days left to get your entries in!!!!

You folks are VERY generous indeed!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Let's take this up a notch in the spirit of the holidays. In addition to the Secret Santa prize winner, an additional three names will be drawn to receive copies of "Charlie the Choo-Choo"!!!!!

All I will need is the name and address of the three chosen participants in order to have the books shipped directly from Amazon. No s/h in the U.S., Intl at cost. What do you think folks does that sweeten the pot a bit?
    At the risk of reneging...I''d love a copy of Charlie. If win. I will donate more to even the score. I assume it is a mass market copy. My additional donation will come in 7 or 8 days (when I donation to DT.org... I realize this does not guarantee a win.)
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post

At the risk of reneging...I''d love a copy of Charlie. If win. I will donate more to even the score. I assume it is a mass market copy. My additional donation will come in 7 or 8 days (when I donation to DT.org... I realize this does not guarantee a win.)
    I don't see an issue with this, unless someone else does. So, to be clear if you win the "Grand Prize" re-gift it to the HF. If you win a copy of "Charlie" send it on to you. Correct?

BTW, I misspoke. I intend to purchase the additional copies of "Charlie the Choo Choo" from, CD and have an email out to, Brian Freeman to reserve the copies and solidify logistics. I'm hoping to purchase the books from, CD and have them shipped direct to the winners. Therefore, I will need the winning addresses ASAP after the winners are announced on or around 12/1/16. Keep in mind, Dolores, (RF's wife) has been kind enough to offer her services on our behalf, but I can't speak to her work/home schedule. Rest assured, we are looking to get this done ASAP after the donation deadline!!!

Also, FWIW we have met my most hopeful goal for this little venture and everything from hereon in is "Gravy"!!!! LOL You should all pat yourselves on the back as the most giving community in the world wide web, IMHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast