Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 265 of 388 FirstFirst ... 165 215 255 263 264 265 266 267 275 315 365 ... LastLast
Results 6,601 to 6,625 of 9676

Thread: Current Market Value-Experts assess yours, or other's collectible King item

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Christ, I wish I had seen that IT listing. I would have bid on it in a heartbeat for that price.
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

To the coward that sent me REP and called me a "buffoon" for making a mistake on where the art was in the Cycle set. You can go Fuck yourself. I made a mistake, admitted fault and publicly said so. Your a coward and if you got something to say.. say it ya little man. So tired of the internet warriors that hide not only behind a keyboard but also behind this stupid Rep thing. Grow up and be a man.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

We all come here to learn from each other.

Today we have learned the word "Buffoon"......say it with me......"Buffoon".

Now let's use it in a sentence........A collector that thinks he knows everything about collecting King is a buffoon.

To the person who called Kris a buffoon, it's OK to call me one as well. I don't know everything about King. When I posted a mistake I've been "NICELY" corrected by DT members. It's not that I tried to mislead, I thought I knew the answer. Therefore, I learned from that DT member and bettered my collecting knowledge.

Stay tuned, tomorrows word will be "asshole"

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Room 217 Caretaker View Post
    We all come here to learn from each other.

Today we have learned the word "Buffoon"......say it with me......"Buffoon".

Now let's use it in a sentence........A collector that thinks he knows everything about collecting King is a buffoon.

To the person who called Kris a buffoon, it's OK to call me one as well. I don't know everything about King. When I posted a mistake I've been "NICELY" corrected by DT members. It's not that I tried to mislead, I thought I knew the answer. Therefore, I learned from that DT member and bettered my collecting knowledge.

Mulleins
    Thanks Ralph. I do not know everything and I gladly admitted fault when members corrected me. I leaned from it and am glad I did. I try and learn as much as i can about the King world as it is my passion. Too bad some on here didn't see it that way but rather thought it prudent to call one names for said learning. Unbelievable...
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Mulleins
    Can we also cover the region variants? - this would be "arsehole" in the uk.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post

Mulleins
    Next we need Bob to come in with the definition of "Jack Wagon"

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post

Mulleins
    Doesn't Baffoon translate to Secretary of State in the U.K.??

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Buffoon is "Dickhead" in Australia, and "Strunza" in Italy.

Given I know NOTHING about King that I don't learn here, and given it was my original question that triggered this drama, that makes me... umm, I'd rather not say.

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

What's the current value of Six Stories with the slipcase?

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    What's the current value of Six Stories with the slipcase?
    SLIP or TRAY? I would say slipcase is around $600ish and Tray be another $50+
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone got a rough estimate on Dark Dreamers S/L?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Kris

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Anyone got a rough estimate on Dark Dreamers S/L?
    Depends on which state.
    http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...Dreamers+-+S+L

Country
    Country Flag

Don't matter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Don't matter

If it doesn't matter what version, then the price doesn't matter.

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

Don't matter

Don't matter? When you have three versions of the same book...10,26
    or 28 signatures.

Country
    Country Flag

I meant what is the different levels guys. Lol

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I meant what is the different levels guys. Lol

Read the Catalog entry.

For Kris who is a slacker :)

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi team. What is the current value of Skeleton Crew s/l? Thank you

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jimimck View Post
    Hi team. What is the current value of Skeleton Crew s/l? Thank you

$650-725 I would say

Country
    Country Flag

Betts has one listed today

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice TrueNorth will become famous soon enough TrueNorth will become famous soon enough TrueNorth's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I've decided to hunt down and buy a signed Mr Mercedes

Really two questions.....is this the real deal and what are they fetching?
    IMO it's real (but I have been wrong before) and I'm hoping to pick it up for $800 (I said no to $525 and $650 before LOL)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/STEPHEN-KING...UAAOSwXeJYF3AQ

If you have one for sale email me at fosterwalt@rogers.com

Thanks, Foster

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I won't say anything on the sig., 'cause I'm no pro. But I do think that price is a bit high. I would think $700-800 would be the going rate, but I could be wrong.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Theli View Post
    I won't say anything on the sig., 'cause I'm no pro. But I do think that price is a bit high. I would think $700-800 would be the going rate, but I could be wrong.
    Agreed. No more than $800. Sig is real though...
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

$999 is too high.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 265 of 388 FirstFirst ... 165 215 255 263 264 265 266 267 275 315 365 ... LastLast