Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 115 of 388 FirstFirst ... 15 65 105 113 114 115 116 117 125 165 215 ... LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,875 of 9676

Thread: Current Market Value-Experts assess yours, or other's collectible King item

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Frik, you interested in trading it?

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I sold my matching number IT/s/l and art portfolio for $700.
    Needed the money.

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jimimck View Post
    Frik, you interested in trading it?
    'fraid not.
    Just selling.

sk

Along the Path of the Beam Gris will become famous soon enough Gris's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

NOt sure if I did something bad here or not, but this should have cost considerably more, shouldn't it?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/STARTLING-...p2047675.l2557
    -Craig

Wanted!!
    Bachman Books HC 1st/1st
    Red Leather Dreamcatcher
    Red Leather Everything's Eventual

Shoot me a PM if you have any of the above!

My Collection

If you are considering a DropBox account, please also consider using me as a reference...
    http://db.tt/Msd4eKO

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Gris View Post
    NOt sure if I did something bad here or not, but this should have considerably more, shouldn't it?

That's pretty low. Including "Stephen King" and "The Reaper's Image" in the title would probably have helped bring a higher price.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    NOt sure if I did something bad here or not, but this should have considerably more, shouldn't it?

That's pretty low. Including "Stephen King" and "The Reaper's Image" in the title would probably have helped bring a higher price.
    Any idea what the value is? I thought these were in the several hundred $$ range.

***EDIT TO ADD***

666 posts.
    Last edited by Gris; 10-08-2013 at 11:56 AM. Reason: Ooooo!!!!
    -Craig

Wanted!!
    Bachman Books HC 1st/1st
    Red Leather Dreamcatcher

My Collection

If you are considering a DropBox account, please also consider using me as a reference...

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Any idea what the value is? I thought these were in the several hundred $$ range.

***EDIT TO ADD***

666 posts.
    My best estimate based upon the apparent condition and available comps would be around $250 - $300.

At first I thought you had sold it. It now appears as though you bought it? If you sold it you fucked up. If you bought it then nice job!

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

I don't know - I wouldn't estimate it in the several hundred dollar range in this economy right now. King magazines, even with first story appearances, are a hard sell.

Country
    Country Flag

***EDIT TO ADD***

666 posts.
    My best estimate based upon the apparent condition and available comps would be around $250 - $300.

At first I thought you had sold it. It now appears as though you bought it? If you sold it you fucked up. If you bought it then nice job!
    I bought it.Total was $61.10 shipped after conversion. Now let's hope it doesn't go swimming in the Atlantic on its way over here.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    I don't know - I wouldn't estimate it in the several hundred dollar range in this economy right now. King magazines, even with first story appearances, are a hard sell.
    Where would you put it?
    -Craig

Wanted!!
    Bachman Books HC 1st/1st
    Red Leather Dreamcatcher

My Collection

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Well a member here sold me nearly every cavalier with first appearances in them (with the mini booklets still attached) for what I thought was a damn good price. I think if the market improves (economy) then it will be worth the 250. Right now I would say probably 150 - But you still got a hell of a deal.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I think you did well. Having said that, the '67 and '69 Startling Mystery Mags are not that hard to find and I personally think they're usually way overpriced. I paid $22 for my '69 issue and $175 for my '67 issue. I would say that $175 for the latter is right on the mark; for the former I would personally not pay more than $100. There are several early publications that are much scarcer. Most UBRIS issues, for example, sell for $500-750. So (IMO) it would be over the top to pay almost the same amount for a Startling Mystery Mag.

I don't believe the market for magazines has changed a lot. There were never that many people interested in them anyway.

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    I think you did well. Having said that, the '67 and '69 Startling Mystery Mags are not that hard to find and I personally think they're usually way overpriced. I paid $22 for my '69 issue and $175 for my '67 issue. I would say that $175 for the latter is right on the mark; for the former I would personally not pay more than $100. There are several early publications that are much scarcer. Most UBRIS issues, for example, sell for $500-750. So (IMO) it would be over the top to pay almost the same amount for a Startling Mystery Mag.
    What he said. I paid $75 for the '69 issue and $200 for the '67. Ive seen Reapers Image sell between $50 and $100
    reality continues to ruin my life

Country
    Country Flag

NOt sure if I did something bad here or not, but this should have cost considerably more, shouldn't it?

The lowest priced copy I can find for sale right now is $132. Then it jumps to the mid $200s.

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by TwistedNadine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    When did you get those prices? I paid $200 and $400 early last year i sure got ripped off! But i needed them when i went to Hartford Conn. SK signed both!
    What he said. I paid $75 for the '69 issue and $200 for the '67. Ive seen Reapers Image sell between $50 and $100
    When did you get those prices? I paid $200 and $400 early last year i sure got ripped off! But i needed them when i went to Hartford Conn. SK signed both!

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

OK, no bull shit, what's a same numbered DT Set worth in today's market? Anybody?

Citizen of Gilead thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

9.5--11k
    "Absorb the genius of the moment." -Michael Stipe
    "Victory is sweet even deep in the cheap seats." -Connor Oberst
    NEED:

One For Road Signed Artist Edition, PS Publishing
    The Gunslinger Viking proof
    Carrie $7.95 Doubleday later printing

Demon of the Prim Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey, friends!

I need some help. How much is a "PC" copy of Stephen King's signed, numbered, limited edition of IT published by Cemetery Dance worth compared to a numbered copy?

Thanks!
    WANTED:

Dust jacket for The Shining SNL.

Dust jacket for 25th Anniversary edition of IT, signed, numbered, tray-cased copy.

Signed numbered limited edition of Josh Malerman's Goblin, published by Earthling Publications.

My Mood
    Inspired

Really they should be about the same unless the seller places some unrealistic "value" on numbered vs. unnumbered or vice versa.

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

I would say that PCs typically sell for ~10% less.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Demon of the Prim Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the prompt feedback, Kingfan24 and Tippy4!

You guys rock!
    WANTED:

Dust jacket for The Shining SNL.

Dust jacket for 25th Anniversary edition of IT, signed, numbered, tray-cased copy.

Signed numbered limited edition of Josh Malerman's Goblin, published by Earthling Publications.

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

How much would a dark tower 1-7 first editions bd valued at,
    All perfect condition

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Are 5-7 artist editions or Scribner firsts?
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

Artitst5-7+ artist 8

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Any thoughts on the value of UK S/L WTTK AND Doctor Sleep as a combined set for sale? talking about the true signed editions of each, 1/200.

Thanks

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodyface View Post
    Any thoughts on the value of UK S/L WTTK AND Doctor Sleep as a combined set for sale? talking about the true signed editions of each, 1/200.

Thanks
    I don't know that a collector would really want to combine them. "TWTTKH" is after all a "TDT" book while "Dr. Sleep" is not. You may be better off keeping them seperate. Just a thought.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

+ Reply to Thread
Page 115 of 388 FirstFirst ... 15 65 105 113 114 115 116 117 125 165 215 ... LastLast