Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 216 of 388 FirstFirst ... 116 166 206 214 215 216 217 218 226 266 316 ... LastLast
Results 5,376 to 5,400 of 9676

Thread: Current Market Value-Experts assess yours, or other's collectible King item

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Well, we seem to be at an impasse on the price/offer for now. The listing is active for a bit still and we'll see what happens. You may all think me crazy, but without the poster I think $500-550 is still a fair price. The seller seems to be a really nice person and has been splendid to communicate with, speedy as well. I invited her to check out the site and join our family!! I would expect you all to be on your best behavior!!! LOL LOL I told her what a unique and friendly community we have here and she should join in on the fun. She has other King items for sale, so I suggested the classified thread.

I hope it all works out in the end. If it is meant to be, it will be. If not, I've managed to survive this far without one. LOL LOL

Spoiler:
    If it does work out for me I'll have to figure a way to hide the purchase from my wife!!! She'd kill me, especially for buying it so close to Christmas. Like she would buy it..... LOL "Don't you have enough of this Foccacta stuff in the house by now"??? Would be her expected response. LOL I would foresee the mailman having a real bad day!!! LOL

I must be blind Bill.. lol what is it your going for? I could not find the link.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Well, we seem to be at an impasse on the price/offer for now. The listing is active for a bit still and we'll see what happens. You may all think me crazy, but without the poster I think $500-550 is still a fair price. The seller seems to be a really nice person and has been splendid to communicate with, speedy as well. I invited her to check out the site and join our family!! I would expect you all to be on your best behavior!!! LOL LOL I told her what a unique and friendly community we have here and she should join in on the fun. She has other King items for sale, so I suggested the classified thread.

I hope it all works out in the end. If it is meant to be, it will be. If not, I've managed to survive this far without one. LOL LOL

Spoiler:
    If it does work out for me I'll have to figure a way to hide the purchase from my wife!!! She'd kill me, especially for buying it so close to Christmas. Like she would buy it..... LOL "Don't you have enough of this Foccacta stuff in the house by now"??? Would be her expected response. LOL I would foresee the mailman having a real bad day!!! LOL

I must be blind Bill.. lol what is it your going for? I could not find the link.
    Cause I didn't post it. LOL Trying to avoid competition from you cretins!!! LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Okay, now I am second guessing myself. Perhaps I should have gone for this slightly damaged copy as opposed to holding out on the almost perfect one w/o the poster at $500. Shit, did I fuck up? LOL Now I am "confused"!!!! LOL

I watched it slip away and just didn't know wether to pull the trigger and then it was gone!!! LOL Kept thinking there would be snipers!!! What a wishy washy idiot!!!! Now I gotta hope my ploy on the other one pans out, but it won't have the poster!!! What to do, what to do!! Maybe I just ain't cut out for this book and should take a step back and re-group!!! Sorry to drag you guys into my dilemma. I should probably just walk away and give the money to charity!! LOL LOL LOL

I won't bore you with anymore details until the thing is resolved one way or the other. My apologies, folks!!!

Spoiler:
    What an ass!!! Somebody just shoot me already!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Thoughts?

"One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Value or Signature?

Don't like the sig....as a result, worth about $1.00!

Demon of the Prim killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hmmm... I don't like that either.

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Nope.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Sorry about not being clear.

I was interested in opinions on the signature. I didn't feel right about it and it's up for auction today.

I won't be bidding.

Thanks for the responses.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Hate to be a contrarian, but I think it's legit.

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

I do not like it either.....had to look at it quite a bit....but it feels off.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm just not sure, and, because of that, I would avoid it. Just me, though.

John

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm a rank amateur at this, but I fall with RF on this one. The problem for ME is that the signature doesn't seem to be from the era of the book, it looks to be a somewhat recent signature. Unless I got a screaming deal on it, I'd certainly wait and look for a more era appropriate copy. Shrugs. Lots of opinions, but I think you've already made up your mind.
    WANTED
    US 1st Printings. I have THESE
    #92 IT Portfolio (or the #95 IT to swap for the #92 that I have)
    Any #95 SK-related Cemetery Dance Edition
    Any #7 PS Publishing Edition
    Sleeping Beauties: Signed Tour version.

Country
    Country Flag

I'm not sure and you guy's aren't sure so I'm leaving it alone.

It's at $425 on pre-auction bids.

Citizen of Gilead Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker's Avatar

Quick question... Have a friend looking for a signed Desperation. Nothing to fancy, just a nice copy with legit signature. What kind of reasonable price range is she looking at?

Thanks!!
    "Thanks, but no, it isn't a cowboy hat. It's a fedora. And yes, Indianna Jones is still socially relevant."

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The S/L seems to be selling in the $325-350 range this summer and is very much a nice price for a VERY nice book. You might even find it for less. HIGHLY recommended!
    WANTED
    US 1st Printings. I have THESE
    #92 IT Portfolio (or the #95 IT to swap for the #92 that I have)
    Any #95 SK-related Cemetery Dance Edition
    Any #7 PS Publishing Edition
    Sleeping Beauties: Signed Tour version.

Gunslinger Apprentice Sovereign is on a distinguished road Sovereign's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

What is the value of a signed 1st edition Insomnia (F/F)?

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Sovereign View Post
    What is the value of a signed 1st edition Insomnia (F/F)?
    $175. I know where you can buy one for that... maybe even $150.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Relaxed

I got it for 70$ actually Was just checking

Country
    Country Flag

I got it for 70$ actually Was just checking
    That price... scares me. I would provide the community here with a picture of the signature. No one would sell a F/F King book at that price that I have ever heard of Might be a fake... HOPE NOT but.....
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Relaxed

If it is, I'm in a position to be able to get my money back without hassle, so I figured I'd take a gamble. I plan on getting it authenticated and certified, even if you guys think it's real.

http://postimg.org/image/tscazupkr/

Demon of the Prim goheat will become famous soon enough goheat will become famous soon enough goheat's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

If it is, I'm in a position to be able to get my money back without hassle, so I figured I'd take a gamble. I plan on getting it authenticated and certified, even if you guys think it's real.

Umm, I don't like it. Besides the fact that the loop is not even attached to the 'n' in Stephen, the last name is way too clear for his signatures during the era of Insmonia and later...
    "God punishes us for what we cannot imagine." - Stephen King, Duma Key

Citizen of Gilead Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker's Avatar

Until someone smarter and more internet savvy than I can say otherwise, I would avoid following this link. It almost immediatly started hitting my tablet with questionable stuff... "your a winner" spammy/virus-ey kind of stuff.
    May not be the members fault, but it spooked me...
    "Thanks, but no, it isn't a cowboy hat. It's a fedora. And yes, Indianna Jones is still socially relevant."

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I don't like the loop, or the "K" or the fact that it says "King" instead of "Knig." I think this is a forgery.

But I *do* like the photos of the pretty Asian girls under the picture!

Demon of the Prim killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

IMO, get your money back.

My Mood
    Relaxed

Oops, sorry for the spammy link Just didn't know how to link the photo, so I used a random site that allowed instant uploads without an account. Do you think it's worth taking for authentication?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 216 of 388 FirstFirst ... 116 166 206 214 215 216 217 218 226 266 316 ... LastLast