Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 86 of 388 FirstFirst ... 36 76 84 85 86 87 88 96 136 186 ... LastLast
Results 2,126 to 2,150 of 9676

Thread: Current Market Value-Experts assess yours, or other's collectible King item

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Banned Thelangoleer will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Fine

So what do you think on value?

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I am the wrong person to ask about the value of nearly anything. I have no idea. I rely on my friends here for things like values and authenticity of signatures.

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Thelangoleer View Post
    1/1 Carrie, NF DJ only flaw is a slight tear to front endflap maybe half inch or so. Book is in okay condition loss of guilt to spine, and slight lean - thoughts?
    Pics would help.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

First off, if the DJ has a tear ~.5 inches long-even on the flap and not the face, it (IMO) can not be rated as NF. VG+ at best. If the book itself has spinecock, and fading to the lettering then the book itself can be no better than VG+, and likely less.
    $250-$300 IMO.

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

What is a S/L LSOE worth now that TWTTKH is out?

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

No idea. Getting a buyer now might be a problem.

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    No idea. Getting a buyer now might be a problem.
    Not looking to sell. Just trying to price out value of a set of DT S/L's.....I would think around $350-$400 no?

Rabid Billybumbler Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold

Sounds about right...maybe $400-$450.

Gunslinger Apprentice SkippyD023 is on a distinguished road SkippyD023's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Can anyone provide me with the value / going rate for "The Ideal Genuine Man" signed by Stephen King in Fine/Fine condition. What is a fair price to pay for this book. I have an opportunity to buy it but I am not sure what it is worth.

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

The last one at Betts sold for $99 - Ideal Genuine Man - double signed both authors, NF/NF condition, slight edge wear to DJ - signed by Stephen King (introduction) and author

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by SkippyD023 View Post
    Can anyone provide me with the value / going rate for "The Ideal Genuine Man" signed by Stephen King in Fine/Fine condition. What is a fair price to pay for this book. I have an opportunity to buy it but I am not sure what it is worth.
    I paid $150 for the S/L a few years ago. I have see some people sell what looks like a 1/1 with the signatures on the title page.

Country
    Country Flag

The signed 1st trade edition of this book is quite common in large numbers. King obviously wanted to PLUG this book in a big way, as he produced it with his own production company, and signed just about every copy, never mind the S/l version.

This reminds me of "Lisey's Story". It's harder to find an "unsinged" copy than a signed 1st edition.

Rabid Billybumbler Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold

I don't know about "common"...I've seen a few, but the book itself isn't falling of the shelves. I found a stack of trade editions at a Maine used book store a few years back and briefly thought I was about to hit a home run - but none were signed, limited or otherwise.

Demon of the Prim stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Inspired

I'm not exactly looking for a number value here, but more whether the item is worth keeping at all. I have a copy of Thinner that I think is a book club edition? The dust jacket has no price, no barcode... it says Thinner by Stephen King Writing As Richard Bachman with a purple hand print. This was the copy I first obtained and read, but I have since added a 1st/1st to replace it. Just not sure if I should keep this an alternate edition or pass it on to new readers.

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm not a total expert re book club editions, but we get heaps of export editions that don't have prices on them either. From what I've picked up along they way, neither usually have any value, outside of sentimental value. So if it's one you want to keep cos it was your first copy, go for it, otherwise maybe not "worth" keeping. Experts wil no doubt confirm or correct me lol.

Team: what are the unsigned Stand art portfolios worth these days? Thinking about picking one up. Thanks.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I'd say unless it's for sentimental value or you plan to collect EVERY cover it has little value, Krystle.

Of course, based on my previous experience giving values it'll prove to be worth 10 billion dollars based solely on my saying that...well, it would if I hadn't said this too.

If you rescue me

Demon of the Prim stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Inspired

Thanks, guys! I just wanted to be sure before I take it off the shelf and send it on its way... I donated my 1st/1st Green Mile HC to a library accidentally and never want to kick myself like that again.

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I've been trying to get this thread up and running, so feel free to use this if you decide to give them away....

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...e-to-Good-Home

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jimimck View Post
    I've been trying to get this thread up and running, so feel free to use this if you decide to give them away....

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...e-to-Good-Home
    Did the thread get closed? Anyway, I have 1/1 of BoB & DTVI both UK editions anyone can have. I offered them to "Killbourne", but have heard nothing. I'll pay the S/H in the US, but Intl requires reimbursement for shipping charges. First PM's first to get!!!

P.S. Can anyone send shipping boxes? LOL So much to ship, so little boxes!!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

No it wasn't closed, I just meant I'm trying to get it used more....
    Come on people free books - just pay the shipping has to be a good deal!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jimimck View Post
    No it wasn't closed, I just meant I'm trying to get it used more....
    Come on people free books - just pay the shipping has to be a good deal!
    Its closed!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

It is closed, but there is a whole subforum for giveaways. Jimick, I can move it back to the subforum for giveaways though if that was still a valid offering. I'm not sure how it ended up closed.

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh I didn't realize it was closed sorry guys.

Brice: my offering was taken up ages ago, so was just suggesting the thread be used by others who have books to give away, but if there is already a place for this, no need to have this thread as well. Cheers

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

It's back...at least temporarily. Tomorrow I'll probably move Krystle's post there where more people are likely to see it...I think. Or I'll copy it there...maybe better that way.

If you rescue me

+ Reply to Thread
Page 86 of 388 FirstFirst ... 36 76 84 85 86 87 88 96 136 186 ... LastLast