Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 81 of 388 FirstFirst ... 31 71 79 80 81 82 83 91 131 181 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,025 of 9676

Thread: Current Market Value-Experts assess yours, or other's collectible King item

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    Someone care to give an estimate on what one of the 50 copies of Knowing Darkness with the Whelan drawings would be worth? I haven't heard of one of these selling since the book went on sale.
    If that is similar to the one I purchased that came with an original tipped in Whelan sketch (~12"x18"), I would say $1K. The drawing alone could be worth $600+, it all depends on the piece, and who it appeals to.

Gunslinger Apprentice mcdonaldj will become famous soon enough mcdonaldj's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

What is the below book worth? I couldn't find a good Ebay comparable:
    1. Danse Macarbe 1st Edition NF/NF signed & inscribed

Thanks!

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mcdonaldj View Post
    What is the below book worth? I couldn't find a good Ebay comparable:
    1. Danse Macarbe 1st Edition NF/NF signed & inscribed

Thanks!
    $400

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I was looking at your "Items for sale", MRT I don't suppose that CK (Potter) has a remarque does it? I had to at least ask.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    I was looking at your "Items for sale", MRT I don't suppose that CK (Potter) has a remarque does it? I had to at least ask.
    No my books are all as the publisher issued them. I regards other peoples scribbles and writing in a book as faults!

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Just Curious. I was able to get a flatsigned copy of Rage (small bend on corned). What would this be worth? Thanks!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post
    Just Curious. I was able to get a flatsigned copy of Rage (small bend on corned). What would this be worth? Thanks!
    An unsigned one with a bent corner sold at Betts for $180, but I'm not sure of a signed one.

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I get the impression that King doesn't particularly like signing Rage, so signed copies may be scarce. Might command a premium.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

$400 if in VG+ condition.

Citizen of Gilead namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Mr. RT, I sent you an email about a couple of your books you have listed.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm just curious (not selling), but what would a signed W&G chapbook be worth?
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

I'm just curious (not selling), but what would a signed W&G chapbook be worth?
    The little booklet?. I would say around $15

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Brice's copy is signed, Juliana. I'd say at least $100 (but the one thing I know nothing about are signed books that are not S/L, so I'm sure others can provide a better estimate).

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I generally don't concern myself with values, but for just a second I think my heart stopped when I read Juliana's answer.

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

I generally don't concern myself with values, but for just a second I think my heart stopped when I read Juliana's answer.
    Soooo sorry!.

Misread the question. Long day at work. Sigh.....

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Fsmdr View Post
    Soooo sorry!.

Misread the question. Long day at work. Sigh.....
    No worries! I only wanted to cry for a moment or so. LOL

I know all too much about those long days at work.

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I would say $125. There are so few of those signed (presuming you have a copy). King's sig alone adds ~$100 to most any book.

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    $400 if in VG+ condition.
    Thanks Jerome! I am in the process of trying to get all his books signed. I was lucky enuff to get him to sign rage in Savannah Georgia! I never see them for sale. He was in full signing mode and didnt blink an eye when he signed this book!

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I would say $125. There are so few of those signed (presuming you have a copy). King's sig alone adds ~$100 to most any book.
    Thank you! Yes, I do have one.

If you rescue me

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thank you! Yes, I do have one.
    Lucky you!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, I know. It's not new. I was just curious about it. I bought it from an old friend from here at least a year ago...maybe longer. I'd just never seen any others.

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, I know. It's not new. I was just curious about it. I bought it from an old friend from here at least a year ago...maybe longer. I'd just never seen any others.
    I think it's GREAT!!! New or Old!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

So do I. Thank you!

If you rescue me

Citizen of Gilead willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Not SK, but opinions on price for a Legends II S/L?
    Thanks
    Karl

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by willie3 View Post
    Not SK, but opinions on price for a Legends II S/L?
    Thanks
    Karl
    I paid $300 for mine last year

+ Reply to Thread
Page 81 of 388 FirstFirst ... 31 71 79 80 81 82 83 91 131 181 ... LastLast