Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 85 of 388 FirstFirst ... 35 75 83 84 85 86 87 95 135 185 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,125 of 9676

Thread: Current Market Value-Experts assess yours, or other's collectible King item

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RIC #520 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RIC #520 View Post
    Congrats on the book... they don't appear often... Any reason this book is not on Complete list of Stephen King Signed Limiteds?
    http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...ed&redirect=no

John
    I thought it would be on this list..
    Good catch. Thanks. I corrected the list.

Demon of the Prim skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm looking to selling my S/L Grant Christine. I've seen prices online from $700-$1300. I think I can probably get $1000 for it. It's in pretty flawless condition. Any thoughts?

Citizen of Gilead olverts will become famous soon enough olverts will become famous soon enough olverts's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Sorry but i don´t think there´s many out there who would pay $1000 for a S/L Christine

I would $600-650 is more realistic

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I think $1K is very optimistic. $600-$750 is my estimate-although I don't need one, so perhaps someone that really needs one will pay that.

Demon of the Prim skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for your input.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Just curious (not selling), but how much would you say for an author's copy?
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    That's a tough one. There are (to my knowledge), not a lot of Author Copies-in fact I have never seen one (the limitation page).
    Probably the only real way to determine would be a 10 or 30 day ebay auction. Of course pulling the item when you received a side offer.

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Does having a stamped copy of The Shining that says, 'With compliments of Doubleday & Co, Inc.' make the book worth any more or less? Stamped on the inside/front BTW.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

IMO, no more, no less. If it also was some kind of assocational copy-say King's agent AND KING signed it with a note, or King wrote "Enjoy this complimentary copy...." it would be worth quite a bit.

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Figured as much. Thanks.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

S/L Christine ... I can't sell Sharon's Near Perfect copy (with the exception of the slipcase) for $700 ... So my guess would be $700 for a Near Perfect copy.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    S/L Christine ... I can't sell Sharon's Near Perfect copy (with the exception of the slipcase) for $700 ... So my guess would be $700 for a Near Perfect copy.
    I guess I'd give ya $450 for yours, Shannon. Seeing as I gotta get Dolso to make a case for it. He ain't cheap you know!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

$450 and eleven TMSGs and you got yourself a deal.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

$450 and eleven TMSGs and you got yourself a deal.
    LOL LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

For the record, I would pay $700 for Shannon's copy (although I hope he'd include shipping). The Christine S/L is one of the most desirable editions out there, IMO. But I'm not spending that kind of money at the moment so I guess my opinion doesn't really count.

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

To compare, what was condition of the Skeleton Crew you had available Shannon? Wasn't that also avail for $700? (or is that a bad comparison cos they aren't considered to be similar in value?)

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Sharon's Skeleton Crew is still for sale at $700. It has EXTREMELY minor bumps on the dustjacket at the top of the spine, and the slipcase has a very minor, very small ding/scratch. Unsold for $700. Also unsold as a THREE S/LS FOR $2,000 deal (including Danse Macabre, Skeleton Crew, Christine, or The Eyes Of The Dragon. Would have came out to $666.66 each, with shipping included).

I would say that Christine, Firestarter, Eyes Of The Dragon, and Skeleton Crew S/Ls are all in the same boat. They SHOULD be up around $1,000-$1,200 each, but for some reason aren't selling at $700.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    That's a tough one. There are (to my knowledge), not a lot of Author Copies-in fact I have never seen one (the limitation page).
    Probably the only real way to determine would be a 10 or 30 day ebay auction. Of course pulling the item when you received a side offer.
    If you mean listing it, but not actually selling it I think I'd rather not know. I just never liked when people do that. I was just trying to see if anyone has an opinion on a rough estimate. Thank you for the suggestion though. You can see a (blurry) pic of the limitation page on the first page of my collection thread. New camera coming soon so better pics will follow soon hopefully.

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Rabid Billybumbler Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold

I would say that Christine, Firestarter, Eyes Of The Dragon, and Skeleton Crew S/Ls are all in the same boat. They SHOULD be up around $1,000-$1,200 each, but for some reason aren't selling at $700.
    I don't know...I think they all spiked at $1K, but there true value has always been more in the $700-$800 range. Firestarter is the only one that's continuously managed a $1K price average.

I paid, at one time or another, even when prices were high, no more than $650 for Christine, SC and EOTD...it's just a matter of patience.

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Rahfa, I assume those s/l's you picked up a $650 were in fine condition too?

Citizen of Gilead namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I am awaiting pics of this book to verify if the sig is good and its condition but what would you all say a Signed and Inscribed 1st/1st in supposed Fine/Fine shape of Danse Macabre is worth ?
    standard inscription, To so and so, Best, Stephen King dated 1983.

Thanks for the input !

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

$300. If it was dated before 4/20/1981 (which it isn't), double that.
    Your mileage may vary. Seek other opinions.

Banned Thelangoleer will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Fine

1/1 Carrie, NF DJ only flaw is a slight tear to front endflap maybe half inch or so. Book is in okay condition loss of guilt to spine, and slight lean - thoughts?

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

The book has a loss of guilt or a loss of gilt?

If you rescue me

Banned Thelangoleer will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Fine

Haha stupid iPad corrected GILT to guilt

+ Reply to Thread
Page 85 of 388 FirstFirst ... 35 75 83 84 85 86 87 95 135 185 ... LastLast