Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 158 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,275 of 3934

Thread: LOST--watch out for **SPOILERS**

On that ominous tract Whidden will become famous soon enough Whidden will become famous soon enough Whidden's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The 4 toed statue hit some subconscious deal in my brain, made me go into "wow" mode.

I think it was all those Sinbad stop motion animation movies I saw as a kid.

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

That is also what it kind of reminded me of...also, you have to assume everyone in Simpson world has 4 toes...

^ LOST/Simpson's theory
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I seem to recall the producers making a joke about that at the time

The White! MonteGss is on a distinguished road MonteGss's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The four-toed statue was a head scratcher but I really don't care too much about it....

On that ominous tract Whidden will become famous soon enough Whidden will become famous soon enough Whidden's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I like the idea of the Statue, because I like the idea that the Island has a long history, with secret civilizations that the rest of the world didn't know about.

Kind of like a non-hokey version of Atlantis.

I'm really hyped about getting to see "the temple" as well, though I might be let down. I'm sure it will be some cheap CGI and won't live up to expectations, but they might trick us, and actually shoot the show in some ruins somewhere.

It also makes me wonder how old Richard really is. Perhaps he is old enough that he lived in those ancient times and we will get a flashback scene.

In fact, I expect to see Richard removes his shoes someday and get treated to a 4 toed foot. Well, maybe not.

Demon of the Prim Tatts4Life will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah I made a joke that the statue was really of Richard and now my friends are treating it as it will be on the show. I'll laugh it it ends up being true. Did they say that they were gonna be showing the Temple this season? I must of missed it when listening to the podcast.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I am finally catching up on LOST. I am watching Episode 0 of this season right now.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

The White! MonteGss is on a distinguished road MonteGss's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Awesome Brice! I totally love this season so far. It might be my favorite.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tatts4Life View Post
    Did they say that they were gonna be showing the Temple this season? I must of missed it when listening to the podcast.

I havn't heard anything official. I was just hoping they would show it this season.

Everytime they name drop a new hatch, or a secret place like the Temple, I eat that stuff up.

I think they will show it soon though. The majority of the others are there, and the kids from the tail section.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MonteGss View Post
    Awesome Brice! I totally love this season so far. It might be my favorite.
    Yeah, me too so far I'm on episode one now.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

So yeah, I think a polar bear was used to move the island one time, which is why it's in Tunisia.
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I think that they are able to transport people/animals off the island (to the particular portals) via teleportation from the Orchid through other means than turning the wheel. So, I sort of agree. I think the polar bear was a sucessful experiment.

The time travel element, with whats happening to the on-island Losties right now, is very much reminding me of The Jaunt again.

Country
    Country Flag

TONIGHT T- 11 hours and counting WEEEEEEEEEE

Country
    Country Flag

Awesome episode. It blew me away!!!

Country
    Country Flag

This episode was pretty cool.

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Going as I expected; John knew Jin was alive before he left he island and used him as a bargaining chip to get Sun back. However, Sayid, Kate and Hurley aren't around. Are they moving them to the island without them? Do they have more time? I don't think three days has passed in that timeline yet...only been a day if I'm not mistaken.
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

Based on the previews for next week
    Spoiler:
    Kate and Jack will get back together and she will agree to go to the island. Hurley also seemed to be on board.
    . Of course, Lost is known for having misleading previews.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mattrick View Post
    Going as I expected; John knew Jin was alive before he left he island and used him as a bargaining chip to get Sun back. However, Sayid, Kate and Hurley aren't around. Are they moving them to the island without them? Do they have more time? I don't think three days has passed in that timeline yet...only been a day if I'm not mistaken.
    I seem to remember what's her name saying that all or none of them can go back to the island. I love how next weeks episode looks like it goes even more into the history of the show.

I love this series way more then that character flip flopping show Heroes. I can all most never follow that show.

One of The Few The Proud CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I loved it when Shephard
    Spoiler:
    dissed Ben while talking to Locke down in the well! He said that Locke was supposed to move the island, not Ben! And he would not help Locke walk even though it was apparent that Locke had a very serious wound! And the time flip with Sawyer holding the rope that now just went into the ground - beautiful!

One more thing
    Spoiler:
    It was good to see the Smoke Monster back but this time it apparently did something to the frenchmen other than just kill them. And Russeau shooting up the place. She didn't change much in 16 years now did she!
    DT Spoiler - Enter at your own risk!

Spoiler:
    I can’t remember if I cried
    When I read about Eddie’s widowed bride,
    And something touched me deep inside
    The day the bumbler died.”

Click CAN' Ka No Rey for the entire poem, published in Lighthouse VI!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

[QUOTE=CRinVA;337157]I loved it when Shephard
    Spoiler:
    dissed Ben while talking to Locke down in the well! He said that Locke was supposed to move the island, not Ben! And he would not help Locke walk even though it was apparent that Locke had a very serious wound! And the time flip with Sawyer holding the rope that now just went into the ground - beautiful!

To me it was because Shepard wasn't there in corporeal form. He's dead right? The Shepard that spoke to Locke was some manufestation that provided a means to guide Locke on (Deus Ex Machina?) That's why he couldn't turn the wheel or help Locke walk, IMHO. You're right that "Diss" was nice and also showed that there are powers at odds with Ben. Now the trick is to figure which is good and which is bad!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

Yeah, I liked the scene between Christian and Locke a lot, too. Locke's sigh after his request for help was turned down was fantastic.

Regarding the smoke monster
    Spoiler:
    This isn't the first time it hasn't killed people. When the freighter commandos were attacked, they all survived, too, although one of them died later. And it seems to me that there was a previous scene where someone was in its clutches and was successfully wrestled away from it (without losing a limb)

Goldmember mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

i liked the look on jin's face when danielle told him her name...it was a whoa!!!! moment. then him flipping right to sawyer was cool too.

Does whatever a spiderman does.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by CRinVA View Post
    One more thing
    Spoiler:
    It was good to see the Smoke Monster back but this time it apparently did something to the frenchmen other than just kill them. And Russeau shooting up the place. She didn't change much in 16 years now did she!
    I loved how they showed a little bit of the temple.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Bev Vincent View Post
    Yeah, I liked the scene between Christian and Locke a lot, too. Locke's sigh after his request for help was turned down was fantastic.

Regarding the smoke monster
    Spoiler:
    This isn't the first time it hasn't killed people. When the freighter commandos were attacked, they all survived, too, although one of them died later. And it seems to me that there was a previous scene where someone was in its clutches and was successfully wrestled away from it (without losing a limb)
    That was Locke in one of the earlier seasons. They threw a stick of dynamite down the hole to scare it off.

Also about the red headed chick (I can't remember her name for some reason)
    Spoiler:
    I love how they finally showed that she did come from the island

Did anyone notice that the voice reciting the numbers on the French guy's radio
    Spoiler:
    sounded like Hurley!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 158 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast