Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 135 of 158 FirstFirst ... 35 85 125 133 134 135 136 137 145 ... LastLast
Results 3,351 to 3,375 of 3934

Thread: LOST--watch out for **SPOILERS**

Gunslinger Apprentice theyspunaweb is on a distinguished road theyspunaweb's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmQOhbArsHE&feature=related"]YouTube- Kevin Durand - Nowhere (Live)[/ame]

Keamy (Kevin Durand) for your viewing pleasure. He is crazzzzzzzzzzzzy. It's hard for me to understand that he is really that effing crazy! I don't really care for Russell Crowe but it's ok. The whole time I saw this song I though he was saying "I'm from Norway" but maybe he really is saying "I'm from Norwhere". Makes more sense.
    "The wise are not wise because they make no mistakes. They are wise because they correct their mistakes as soon as they recognize them."
    -Orson Scott Card

Gunslinger Apprentice nt07077 is on a distinguished road nt07077's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

So it looks like everyone in the ALT time line will be going to this concert but I think it's David's recital. You have Desmond and Hurley taking Sayid, and Kate. Then Miles is going and bringing Sawyer as a "date". Also, if it's David recital then that means Jack is coming and Claire probably tags along.
    And if you look back to "Happily Ever After", I think it's the same concert that Mrs. Hawking was planning. So if it's the same then Mrs. Hawking, Mr. Widmore, Faraday, and Penny will also be in attendance. Still have no idea how Desmond pulls this off though...

Demon of the Prim Tatts4Life will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by nt07077 View Post
    So it looks like everyone in the ALT time line will be going to this concert but I think it's David's recital. You have Desmond and Hurley taking Sayid, and Kate. Then Miles is going and bringing Sawyer as a "date". Also, if it's David recital then that means Jack is coming and Claire probably tags along.
    And if you look back to "Happily Ever After", I think it's the same concert that Mrs. Hawking was planning. So if it's the same then Mrs. Hawking, Mr. Widmore, Faraday, and Penny will also be in attendance. Still have no idea how Desmond pulls this off though...
    The concert is the driveshaft piano thing with Daniel

Donkey Thief Mike Beck is on a distinguished road Mike Beck's Avatar

WTF?

No. This is a bad dream. Why is he doing this? why does he want people to jump so much. why is russell crowe introducing him?

Sayid! We need you to take care of something, please. This song should be called "No good".

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

So it looks like everyone in the ALT time line will be going to this concert but I think it's David's recital.
    Yeah, that's what I thought too.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Gunslinger Apprentice theyspunaweb is on a distinguished road theyspunaweb's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Beck View Post
    WTF?

No. This is a bad dream. Why is he doing this? why does he want people to jump so much. why is russell crowe introducing him?

Sayid! We need you to take care of something, please. This song should be called "No good".
    haha I know. I was like...noooo this is not the same person? I can't connect him with the actor that I find a little attractive who said "I make good eggs". They don't seem like the same people, but, um, they are and I guess it's just gonna be weird like that!

PS I think that Kate is headed off to a concert with daniel and charlie and everyone while the others may be heading off to jack's son's. They're both going to different concerts? I guess I'm confused, but when Des pulled out that dress for her I said "they're going to daniel and charlie's performance!" to the person who I was watching it with. First thoughts I guess.

PS whoever said maybe the island being under the water IS THE END...I don't like that idea, but it is possible! Wow. I do think that Locke really contradicted himself when promising Ben the island and then telling him he intends to destroy it. I thought maybe I miss-heard the convo until I read someone else hear said the same thing. I bet we'll see a "you promised me the island!" convo with flocke and ben and something will go down.

it's gonna be about love...
    "The wise are not wise because they make no mistakes. They are wise because they correct their mistakes as soon as they recognize them."
    -Orson Scott Card

Goldmember Melike will become famous soon enough Melike's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    Two sides of the same coin then? That is pretty much how I see it too.
    Absolutely.

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

The little black dress Desmond produced for Kate -- that wouldn't be for a rock concert. More for a classical performance, in my opinion.

Country
    Country Flag

http://geronimojacksbeard.blogspot.c...05/shiner.html
    Here's a pic of the shiner Ian accidentally gave Emerson, two days after it happened. It happened early in on in filming the episode and you can see it throughout both the off and on island scenes.

EDIT: LOL I just noticed that it says the picture was taken 2 days later. That thing looks nasty.

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

I have a theory about the way things might end.

Spoiler:

1) In the sideways universe, we saw the island at the bottom of the ocean.
    2) MIB plans to destroy the island.
    3) The good guys want to kill MIB.

Suppose the solution to the MIB problem is not to kill him (how could they?) but to trap him in a bottle from which there can be no accidental escape. No wandering ships to summon to the island, no plane crashes on its shores. Suppose the good guys (via Desmond) find a way to sink the island with MIB on it, thereby trapping him miles underwater. The island wouldn't need a guardian any more. Besides, who decided it needed a guardian in the first place? The island would no longer need to hop around in time and space.

Hiiiiiiii. Spencer will become famous soon enough Spencer's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

best critic quote ever:
    The good doctor freely and willingly took and drank the mystic elixir, and his eyes popped from psychic revelation. In that moment, I imagined that Jack's brain was flooded with epiphanies. Now I know how to kill Fake Locke! Now I know where the Dharma palette drop came from! Now I know why I'm such a douche!

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah what ever happened to explaining the random palette drop? Producers said it was gonna get answered. But unless I missed an episode which I never did. They never explained it.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Bev Vincent View Post

Spoiler:

Suppose the solution to the MIB problem is not to kill him (how could they?) but to trap him in a bottle from which there can be no accidental escape. No wandering ships to summon to the island, no plane crashes on its shores. Suppose the good guys (via Desmond) find a way to sink the island with MIB on it, thereby trapping him miles underwater. The island wouldn't need a guardian any more. Besides, who decided it needed a guardian in the first place? The island would no longer need to hop around in time and space.
    Yeah Bev, the "bottle" they will trap him in is the Alt Reality where the island is underwater and no longer a factor. There he can "Leave" the island with, presumably, no consequences. Since in the Alt, if they stick Smokey/MIB's "Essence" in Locke's body he never was on the island in the Alt to begin with. Jacob set it up that way to "Fix" his long ago mistake. IMHO. I also think you're right that Jack will not be the "protector" for very long. Someone else will get the mantle for good.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    So I'm glad Kate's okay. -whew-
    Well, I know she just got shot and everything, but she was looking decidedly ill to me in this ep

I'd completely forgotten about Daniel and Charlie's concert - I was thinking everyone was going to the recital.

Plus, who is David's mother? They're being so mysterious about it that I'm sure it's not going to be Sarah.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Darkthoughts View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    So I'm glad Kate's okay. -whew-
    Well, I know she just got shot and everything, but she was looking decidedly ill to me in this ep

I'd completely forgotten about Daniel and Charlie's concert - I was thinking everyone was going to the recital.

Plus, who is David's mother? They're being so mysterious about it that I'm sure it's not going to be Sarah.
    Dark UFO spoilers say It's
    Spoiler:
    Juliet!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Gunslinger Apprentice dyetye is on a distinguished road dyetye's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bev Vincent View Post

Spoiler:

Yeah Bev, the "bottle" they will trap him in is the Alt Reality where the island is underwater and no longer a factor. There he can "Leave" the island with, presumably, no consequences. Since in the Alt, if they stick Smokey/MIB's "Essence" in Locke's body he never was on the island in the Alt to begin with. Jacob set it up that way to "Fix" his long ago mistake. IMHO. I also think you're right that Jack will not be the "protector" for very long. Someone else will get the mantle for good.
    Maybe for Bev's idea, it will happen during the surgery Jack is doing to "fix" Lock in the ALT timeline...that would make sense. So maybe Jack will be the protector, but it ends once the island is underwater, or whatever may happen to it?

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

I think that would be freaky if Jack's ex was Juliet!!

I like the idea of the bottle at the bottom!!

I am getting sooooooo excited and sad about Sunday night! AARRRGGGHHHHHH!!!
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by theyspunaweb View Post
    PS whoever said maybe the island being under the water IS THE END...I don't like that idea, but it is possible!
    I think it's very possible. But I wouldn't like that to happen.

She looked like an Island zombie! She was all white and everything...I felt bad for her.

I'm thinking that it might be
    Spoiler:
    Juliet.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerak View Post
    I think we all are. One episode left...and it doesn't feel like it. What are we gonna do!?
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Gunslinger Apprentice nt07077 is on a distinguished road nt07077's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

For the UK fans in here, you get to watch the finale a couple hours after us in the U.S...

http://sky1.sky.com/lost-sky1-to-sim...nale-in-the-uk

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

I've been really curious about this since we first found out he had a son.
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Country
    Country Flag

I think that would be freaky if Jack's ex was Juliet!!

I like the idea of the bottle at the bottom!!

I thought he was still married. never mind you're right I forgot Jack took David to the moms house.

Country
    Country Flag

Just got back from Times Talk Live. Good stuff from Damon and Carlton, a few minor spoilers for the finale, nothing big, and and excellent clip from Sunday's episode. Looks awesome.

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

For the UK fans in here, you get to watch the finale a couple hours after us in the U.S...

http://sky1.sky.com/lost-sky1-to-sim...nale-in-the-uk
    Oh no, now I'm going to have to get up at 5am to watch that!

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer View Post
    Just got back from Times Talk Live. Good stuff from Damon and Carlton, a few minor spoilers for the finale, nothing big, and and excellent clip from Sunday's episode. Looks awesome.
    I am jealous!
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer View Post
    I am jealous!
    It was a good time, fun to see the clips they showed on the big screen, like Desmond and Penny's phone call from The constant.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 135 of 158 FirstFirst ... 35 85 125 133 134 135 136 137 145 ... LastLast