Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 84 of 158 FirstFirst ... 34 74 82 83 84 85 86 94 134 ... LastLast
Results 2,076 to 2,100 of 3934

Thread: LOST--watch out for **SPOILERS**

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

I'll explain this as easily as I possibly can with the information that has been provided.

As I've said before (if you go back far enough you'll find my Desmond Theory) that Desmond THE key to the entire lost puzzle. Hawking was determined to make sure Desmond made it to the island and fulfilled his destiny to push the button and then fail to push it and eventually turn the failsafe key, thus starting the events of Season 3, 4 and 5 which is the event of Widmore's Freighter coming to the island, as seen in Episode 3.08, Flashes Before Your Eyes.

Faraday referred to Desmond as 'special' and by what he means by that, we can't be absolutely certain (5.01, Because You Left). But it's obvious Desmond has a special relationship to time. Brother Campbell (who has a picture of Mrs. Hawking with him on his desk) made Desmond's last act at his monestary to help Penelope to load her wine, leading them together and Hawking to eventually break them up (3.17 Catch-22).

Desmond made it to the island trying to win Penny back from Widmore in a sailing race. There he will live for three years with a man named Kelvin Inman. There he discovers Inman has not only been lying to him about the outside being contaminated but has been fixing his sailboat up to leave. He accidentally kills Inman and cannot push the button on time. This surge of the electromagnetism crashes Oceanic 815 (2.23, Live Together, Die Alone).

Now that you have Desmond's importance in fresh memory, I'll answer your questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    You know it may just be me but, doesn't the fact that nothing significant seemed to happen when the Hatch imploded seem strange? I mean Desmond was late in pushing the button and as a result 815 crashed. The hatch is totally unleashed when they don't push it and 3 guys end up dis-oriented? Seems a little anti-climatic to me.

There has to be more significance in the hatch implosion than we have seen I would think. Especially considering the "incident" in the whole thing. The loop, whatever it turns out to ultimately be, is definitely centered around events at the hatch.

Any thoughts?
    Something significant DID happen. For one, that was Desmonds single handed moment of destiny. Because of that, it allowed the outside world to find the island. This is how both Penny and Charles Widmore found it. Of course, Widmore sent the boat to the island to get Ben Linus. Desmond found Naomi and used her to make contact with the boat (Catch-22). He is the reason they contacted the boat as well.

Now, Benjamin Linus moved the island because of Charles Widmore. The boat also got the Oceanic 6 off the island. This boat also brought Charlotte, Frank, Miles and Faraday to the island. Moving the island caused the people on it to flash through time. These flashes caused:

- Almost the rest of the survivors to die.
    - Ethan Rom to be born
    - Benjamin Linus to become who he is
    - Bury a Hydrogen Bomb
    - The Incident

We know that Mrs. Hawking is Faraday's mother and she killed him. This means that she remembered killing him. That means Faraday, Jack and Kate went there to get the bomb in Hawking's past. At the end of 5.02 (The Lie) when Ben said 'What if I can't get them all to come back' Mrs. Hawking said 'Then God help us all.'

Why did she say this? Because they caused the incident. They also prevented the electromagnetic energy to be unleased. They pushed the button so the world wouldn't end...so maybe she made sure the events in the future would happen so the past would happen and the world would be saved.

Now, the reason the hatch imploded was because of the failsafe key desmond turned. From what I can tell, Jughead managed to nearly negate the energy, but I don't think it was as close as Faraday needed it to be to work right. He wanted to destroy the energy entirely. I think that Dharma scientists understood what was being done and implemented a safety device that worked like a nuclear explosion so that if the anomaly became overwhemling, they could destroy it. But they wanted to study it. This is why there was a massive crater there. The reason for them being generally alright is a mystery but come on...it's Lost...all you need to say is 'The Island saved them.'

So as you can see, the hatch imploding is actually the KEY moment in all of Lost. If you want anyone more explaination onto Desmond himself and his time travelling and how it relates to things, let me know.
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mattrick View Post
    I'll explain this as easily as I possibly can with the information that has been provided.

As I've said before (if you go back far enough you'll find my Desmond Theory) that Desmond THE key to the entire lost puzzle. Hawking was determined to make sure Desmond made it to the island and fulfilled his destiny to push the button and then fail to push it and eventually turn the failsafe key, thus starting the events of Season 3, 4 and 5 which is the event of Widmore's Freighter coming to the island, as seen in Episode 3.08, Flashes Before Your Eyes.

Faraday referred to Desmond as 'special' and by what he means by that, we can't be absolutely certain (5.01, Because You Left). But it's obvious Desmond has a special relationship to time. Brother Campbell (who has a picture of Mrs. Hawking with him on his desk) made Desmond's last act at his monestary to help Penelope to load her wine, leading them together and Hawking to eventually break them up (3.17 Catch-22).

Desmond made it to the island trying to win Penny back from Widmore in a sailing race. There he will live for three years with a man named Kelvin Inman. There he discovers Inman has not only been lying to him about the outside being contaminated but has been fixing his sailboat up to leave. He accidentally kills Inman and cannot push the button on time. This surge of the electromagnetism crashes Oceanic 815 (2.23, Live Together, Die Alone).

Now that you have Desmond's importance in fresh memory, I'll answer your questions.

You know it may just be me but, doesn't the fact that nothing significant seemed to happen when the Hatch imploded seem strange? I mean Desmond was late in pushing the button and as a result 815 crashed. The hatch is totally unleashed when they don't push it and 3 guys end up dis-oriented? Seems a little anti-climatic to me.

There has to be more significance in the hatch implosion than we have seen I would think. Especially considering the "incident" in the whole thing. The loop, whatever it turns out to ultimately be, is definitely centered around events at the hatch.

Any thoughts?
    Something significant DID happen. For one, that was Desmonds single handed moment of destiny. Because of that, it allowed the outside world to find the island. This is how both Penny and Charles Widmore found it. Of course, Widmore sent the boat to the island to get Ben Linus. Desmond found Naomi and used her to make contact with the boat (Catch-22). He is the reason they contacted the boat as well.

Now, Benjamin Linus moved the island because of Charles Widmore. The boat also got the Oceanic 6 off the island. This boat also brought Charlotte, Frank, Miles and Faraday to the island. Moving the island caused the people on it to flash through time. These flashes caused:

- Almost the rest of the survivors to die.
    - Ethan Rom to be born
    - Benjamin Linus to become who he is
    - Bury a Hydrogen Bomb
    - The Incident

We know that Mrs. Hawking is Faraday's mother and she killed him. This means that she remembered killing him. That means Faraday, Jack and Kate went there to get the bomb in Hawking's past. At the end of 5.02 (The Lie) when Ben said 'What if I can't get them all to come back' Mrs. Hawking said 'Then God help us all.'

Why did she say this? Because they caused the incident. They also prevented the electromagnetic energy to be unleased. They pushed the button so the world wouldn't end...so maybe she made sure the events in the future would happen so the past would happen and the world would be saved.

Now, the reason the hatch imploded was because of the failsafe key desmond turned. From what I can tell, Jughead managed to nearly negate the energy, but I don't think it was as close as Faraday needed it to be to work right. He wanted to destroy the energy entirely. I think that Dharma scientists understood what was being done and implemented a safety device that worked like a nuclear explosion so that if the anomaly became overwhemling, they could destroy it. But they wanted to study it. This is why there was a massive crater there. The reason for them being generally alright is a mystery but come on...it's Lost...all you need to say is 'The Island saved them.'

So as you can see, the hatch imploding is actually the KEY moment in all of Lost. If you want anyone more explaination onto Desmond himself and his time travelling and how it relates to things, let me know.

You make some valid points however maybe I wasn't clear enough in my description. The fact that Penny was able to locate the island because of the implosion is a consequence of the implosion not a phenomena of the Electro-magnetic energy even though that was what was recorded. I guess what I meant was that the EM energy has resulted in time travel of the island the "Incident" and the crash of 815, pretty cataclysmic events. Something so cataclysmic as the hatch implosion (which must be similar to the unrevealed enets of the Incident) seem to have had no great direct effect. Just seems that in the world of Lost a blip on a map in the Artic is fairly minor when compared to other instances even though it starts a chain of events.

Ben moving the island was a mistake. Yes he did it in his mind to hide the island from Widmore but, Locke was the one who was supposed to do it. We can reasonably assume that had Locke moved the island none of the later events would have occurred (probably much to the MIB's chagrin lol)

Anyway we shall see I suppose. On a side note: I don't think that despite the finale we will ultimately find that Jughead was actually detonated. We were just made to think so. Juliet should be dead (the fall eventually killed her) but, the nuke never went off. It would be too much of a plot stretch to deal with. If Jughead went off then Hawking (and as a result faraday), Widmore, Alpert and Ben would all have to die. I mean even if they all hid in the Temple and survived the blast they could never come out again as the entire island would be contaminated for the next 30+ years at least. Not to mention the deforestation resulting from a nuclear explosion. Plus if all the aforementioned are wiped out then events will have changed that do not allow the survivors to ever get to the point where they go back in time to detonate the damn thing. The island negating the force of the nuke would seem to be a pretty big pill to swallow even for Lost. Especially given how they have always at least given the laws of physics respect on the show.
    No, I think when it comes to it we will find that the Nuke didn't detonate and the incudent involved the EM force as probably it always did. The Survivors will flash forward to Jacob's killing time frame but maybe on Hydra island for some and Dharma-ville for others.

Just my three beans. Oh and by the way, you heard it here first folks Aaron is somehow the re-incarnation/rebirth of Jacob!!! All pre-woven into the fabric of the story line.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

BAZZINGA candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

hmmmmm, i dont know if i agree about the nuke not going off. all your arguements are valid however

the whole known aspect of the magnetic pull down in that hole, if the nuke did go off, then - i think - that whole of the charge, explosion and the radiation etc would be sucked into the inigma to create the worm hole that would send our chums forward in time to connect with sun etc.

but what i cant get my head around is how they are going to stretch all of this out for a full series, so i think there will be 'intermission' where they get sucked into different time zones and places (eg kate would get to see young kate torch her step dad again) like learning the lessons on the past kinda thing.

ps; i think juliettes dead in the hole, but she may have an important part to play still?

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

You make some valid points however maybe I wasn't clear enough in my description. The fact that Penny was able to locate the island because of the implosion is a consequence of the implosion not a phenomena of the Electro-magnetic energy even though that was what was recorded. I guess what I meant was that the EM energy has resulted in time travel of the island the "Incident" and the crash of 815, pretty cataclysmic events. Something so cataclysmic as the hatch implosion (which must be similar to the unrevealed enets of the Incident) seem to have had no great direct effect. Just seems that in the world of Lost a blip on a map in the Artic is fairly minor when compared to other instances even though it starts a chain of events.
    Penny found the island due to a spike in electromagnetism. She had people posted in Antarctica. They thought they found it before but it was a false alarm (this was when he crashed 815). Their computer said 'Electromagnetic Anomaly Detected', not implosion detected

The fact it started the chain of events is what makes it so major. The entire show could not even exist if not for the Desmond turning that key.

Ben moving the island was a mistake. Yes he did it in his mind to hide the island from Widmore but, Locke was the one who was supposed to do it. We can reasonably assume that had Locke moved the island none of the later events would have occurred (probably much to the MIB's chagrin lol)
    Locke was supposed to move it but he was never going to. Esau always was on the island using Locke's form in 2007. This is proven by the fact he gave Richard the compass. So you can assume what you want if Locke had of moved the island but he was never going to. Ben moving the island NEEDED to happen so the past could exist.

Anyway we shall see I suppose. On a side note: I don't think that despite the finale we will ultimately find that Jughead was actually detonated. We were just made to think so. Juliet should be dead (the fall eventually killed her) but, the nuke never went off. It would be too much of a plot stretch to deal with. If Jughead went off then Hawking (and as a result faraday), Widmore, Alpert and Ben would all have to die. I mean even if they all hid in the Temple and survived the blast they could never come out again as the entire island would be contaminated for the next 30+ years at least. Not to mention the deforestation resulting from a nuclear explosion.
    The nuke went off. Now, the radiation would be greatly reduced as it was simply the explosive core of the bomb. Most of the outbound radiation comes from what surrounds the core. It was also, I'm going to guess anywhere from 50-100 feet underground. The blast would be centralized and if anything, create a bigger area for that pocket of energy to exist in.

There are two major clues present in 'The Incident' to back this up.

1 - When Miles says 'What if what you're about to is what always happened. And the best thing to do would be nothing? Glad you all thought this through.'

and

2 - When Sun asked Ben about the statue and what it was. Ben said 'It was like that when I got here.' and Sun said she didn't believe him.

Those two parts tell me the nuke went off, causing the incident, as it always had and the force of the reaction between the nukes energy and the electromagnetism destroyed the statue.

Plus if all the aforementioned are wiped out then events will have changed that do not allow the survivors to ever get to the point where they go back in time to detonate the damn thing. The island negating the force of the nuke would seem to be a pretty big pill to swallow even for Lost. Especially given how they have always at least given the laws of physics respect on the show.
    But don't forget the island has powers. After all, it kept Michael alive and stopped him from being shot several times. It's not at all hard to believe that it could potentially negate the energy of the bomb. I think Jughead played a vital role in The Incident and was the one thing that kept it from become a catastrophe.

No, I think when it comes to it we will find that the Nuke didn't detonate and the incudent involved the EM force as probably it always did. The Survivors will flash forward to Jacob's killing time frame but maybe on Hydra island for some and Dharma-ville for others.
    There are some people who think that they will flash forward. It makes sense but at the same time I do not think the tale in '77 is finished.

Just my three beans. Oh and by the way, you heard it here first folks Aaron is somehow the re-incarnation/rebirth of Jacob!!! All pre-woven into the fabric of the story line.
    So Jacob was reborn nearly 4 years before he died?

Banned sarajean is on a distinguished road

i don't agree with the mysterious man in black being called esau.

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

I prefer Esau to the alternatives. MIB makes me think of Will Smith. Man In Black makes me think of Walter. Flocke, well that's just gay.

Plus Esau so so ominous.

shrewd and knavish sprite flaggwalkstheline will become famous soon enough flaggwalkstheline's Avatar

My Mood
    Paranoid
    Country
    Country Flag

What about
    Anti-locke?
    as in anti locke breaks the system
    if the worlds gonna end then let's get it over with, i got shit to do

Kilgore Trout valtr0n is on a distinguished road valtr0n's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Penny found the island due to a spike in electromagnetism. She had people posted in Antarctica. They thought they found it before but it was a false alarm (this was when he crashed 815). Their computer said 'Electromagnetic Anomaly Detected', not implosion detected

The fact it started the chain of events is what makes it so major. The entire show could not even exist if not for the Desmond turning that key.

Locke was supposed to move it but he was never going to. Esau always was on the island using Locke's form in 2007. This is proven by the fact he gave Richard the compass. So you can assume what you want if Locke had of moved the island but he was never going to. Ben moving the island NEEDED to happen so the past could exist.

Anyway we shall see I suppose. On a side note: I don't think that despite the finale we will ultimately find that Jughead was actually detonated. We were just made to think so. Juliet should be dead (the fall eventually killed her) but, the nuke never went off. It would be too much of a plot stretch to deal with. If Jughead went off then Hawking (and as a result faraday), Widmore, Alpert and Ben would all have to die. I mean even if they all hid in the Temple and survived the blast they could never come out again as the entire island would be contaminated for the next 30+ years at least. Not to mention the deforestation resulting from a nuclear explosion.
    The nuke went off. Now, the radiation would be greatly reduced as it was simply the explosive core of the bomb. Most of the outbound radiation comes from what surrounds the core. It was also, I'm going to guess anywhere from 50-100 feet underground. The blast would be centralized and if anything, create a bigger area for that pocket of energy to exist in.

1 - When Miles says 'What if what you're about to is what always happened. And the best thing to do would be nothing? Glad you all thought this through.'

and

2 - When Sun asked Ben about the statue and what it was. Ben said 'It was like that when I got here.' and Sun said she didn't believe him.

Those two parts tell me the nuke went off, causing the incident, as it always had and the force of the reaction between the nukes energy and the electromagnetism destroyed the statue.

Plus if all the aforementioned are wiped out then events will have changed that do not allow the survivors to ever get to the point where they go back in time to detonate the damn thing. The island negating the force of the nuke would seem to be a pretty big pill to swallow even for Lost. Especially given how they have always at least given the laws of physics respect on the show.
    But don't forget the island has powers. After all, it kept Michael alive and stopped him from being shot several times. It's not at all hard to believe that it could potentially negate the energy of the bomb. I think Jughead played a vital role in The Incident and was the one thing that kept it from become a catastrophe.

There are some people who think that they will flash forward. It makes sense but at the same time I do not think the tale in '77 is finished.

The statue was gone when they permaflashed into the early 70's, right after Locke turns the wheel for the final time.

Don't you get it?! We are the walking dead! We are the walking dead...

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by valtr0n View Post

The statue was gone when they permaflashed into the early 70's, right after Locke turns the wheel for the final time.
    There isn't an evidence of this. Just because they couldn't see it doesn't mean it wasn't there We know The Orchid is in the middle of a thick area of jungle. There is very little trees in the way of the statue in that scene.

POW!-lah idk, my bff jill? is on a distinguished road

I live in a very small island in the Caribbean.
    Country
    Country Flag

Shit.
    I missed the Lost-themed Top Chef episode.
    And that was two of my favorite shows in one.

Gunslinger Apprentice Kidd Ikarus is on a distinguished road Kidd Ikarus's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Half of that statement has been a rumor since season one . . . That Aaron is some reincarnation of a paranormal test subject that died in the 'incident' . . . and the rumor resurfaced again once Jacob became known to the story . . . So that's been around for awhile.

*EDIT* Just to kinda clarify my statement (Because we didn't know about the incident in season 1) . . . But the theory of Aaron being some kind of reincarnation has always been around. In season 1 he was the spirit of the Island. Season two, what I said above about a test subject . . . Then later the theory about Jacob. Just saying that that rumor is nothing new. That's all.
    Are sins ever forgiven?

For those who loved this world... and knew friendly company therein. This Reunion is for you.

http://www.zazzle.com/Kidd_Ikarus*

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Kidd Ikarus View Post

Half of that statement has been a rumor since season one . . . That Aaron is some reincarnation of a paranormal test subject that died in the 'incident' . . . and the rumor resurfaced again once Jacob became known to the story . . . So that's been around for awhile.

*EDIT* Just to kinda clarify my statement (Because we didn't know about the incident in season 1) . . . But the theory of Aaron being some kind of reincarnation has always been around. In season 1 he was the spirit of the Island. Season two, what I said above about a test subject . . . Then later the theory about Jacob. Just saying that that rumor is nothing new. That's all.

Well I have early onset Alzhiemers so everything is new to me!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Gunslinger Apprentice Kidd Ikarus is on a distinguished road Kidd Ikarus's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I hope that's not true man. My heart goes out to you if it is.
    Are sins ever forgiven?

For those who loved this world... and knew friendly company therein. This Reunion is for you.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

While I am up there in age, the comment was made in jest. If it was in poor taste I apologize. I simply meant that I had not previously heard of the rumor. I still think that Aaron is somekind of "vehicle" for Jacob to inhabit in some form.

Sorry
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by valtr0n View Post

and

I respect your overall theories but have to agree to disagree.

If the nuke DID in fact detonate and destroy the statue and they chalk up the EM energy to negating it, to me, at least, that would be a major flaw in the story. I find it very hard to swallow that scenario at least on the premise of what we currently know. I am well aware that "magic" is in play (for lack of a better word) on the island but, I have always based the shows strength on a loose connection to scientific fact. That may be silly of me but, it is what it is. Without some new force or story info I find the fact that a nuke detonated and history pervailed a bit of a stretch. I could be (and probably am) wrong but it would most likely lose some luster for me if that is in fact what happens. Your theory has some valid points though. As I am sure do all given this show lol lol. Can't wait for the answers!!!!! lol lol lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

If the nuke DID in fact detonate and destroy the statue and they chalk up the EM energy to negating it, to me, at least, that would be a major flaw in the story. I find it very hard to swallow that scenario at least on the premise of what we currently know. I am well aware that "magic" is in play (for lack of a better word) on the island but, I have always based the shows strength on a loose connection to scientific fact. That may be silly of me but, it is what it is. Without some new force or story info I find the fact that a nuke detonated and history pervailed a bit of a stretch. I could be (and probably am) wrong but it would most likely lose some luster for me if that is in fact what happens. Your theory has some valid points though. As I am sure do all given this show lol lol. Can't wait for the answers!!!!! lol lol lol
    This is how I see it happening.

Jack and them are still in 1977. I can see Dharma finding Faraday's notebook and/or talking with Jack and everyone. They build the computer, instituting a similar explosive device as Jugheads explosive plutonium core. This is the fail safe and it full negates the energy.

Now when he turned the key, the sky turned purple, white light. This white light is how the season ended. The effects of the energy being both released and opposed at the same time. That energy affects the entire radius of the island as told to us by Faraday in Because You Left, as the zodiac jumped as well as Jin.

So I'm sure something similar happened. And when Desmond turned the key, don't forget that things from the hatch, included 4 people, were harmless distributed amongst the jungle. There is a chance that the statue crumbled then. Or Ben was telling the truth. It's hard to tell with Ben lol.

I can also see Jack and them going back to see Eloise and Richard and telling them about the future. The dates, the crash, Desmond in the hatch, everything. It would make Hawking/Widmores interest in Desmond make sense. Eloise also has Faraday's notebook.

Country
    Country Flag

While I am up there in age, the comment was made in jest. If it was in poor taste I apologize. I simply meant that I had not previously heard of the rumor. I still think that Aaron is somekind of "vehicle" for Jacob to inhabit in some form.

Sorry
    It's ok man. It pretty much takes a whole helluva lot to offend me, so don't worry about that. I kinda figured you were jokin, but just in case of the 1% chance you weren't . . . My grandfather has alzheimer's. It's been one of my biggest fears for almost my whole life. Even way before he had any kind of sign of it.

But back to the point . . . I do feel that Aaron does or did have a lot to do with things . . . Being a vessel or vehicle for maybe even a couple different entities. But since he didn't return to the island with the others, I wonder what will happen with his character. Will he end up like Walt? Walt's story had a tremendous amount of potential. Then the kid hit puberty and . . . well we all know the rest of that story. Goddamn kid getting a deeper voice and starting to grow hair in weird places. Hahaha. Or will the writers find some fantastical way to bring him back?
    Are sins ever forgiven?

shrewd and knavish sprite flaggwalkstheline will become famous soon enough flaggwalkstheline's Avatar

My Mood
    Paranoid
    Country
    Country Flag

I think walt will play a role in season 6
    I'm sure of it

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by flaggwalkstheline View Post
    I think walt will play a role in season 6
    I'm sure of it
    I really hope so!
    Are sins ever forgiven?

POW!-lah idk, my bff jill? is on a distinguished road

I live in a very small island in the Caribbean.
    Country
    Country Flag

The kid who plays Walt is a terrible actor.
    I hope he doesn't come back.
    He probably will, but I hope not.

He should stick to making Tyson commercials.

Banned sarajean is on a distinguished road

i was reading somewhere that they had cast a teenage aaron and ji yeon for at least one episode next season.

Gunslinger Apprentice AIMB will become famous soon enough AIMB's Avatar

DP sorry

Gunslinger Apprentice AIMB will become famous soon enough AIMB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sarajean View Post
    i was reading somewhere that they had cast a teenage aaron and ji yeon for at least one episode next season.
    SPOILER ALERT!!DIE SPOILER!!CASTING IS SPOILERS!! FLAME FLAME FLAME!!

Just Kidding.

That's what would have happened if you said that on Lostpedia. That's cool though, I am glad they aren't throwing Aaron out of the story.

While we are posting casting spoilers

will be back next season.

in what form who knows?

My Mood
    Paranoid
    Country
    Country Flag

I want walt to come back!
    *starts running around screaming*
    WALT WHERE ARE YOU!!!!????

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by AIMB View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sarajean View Post
    SPOILER ALERT!!DIE SPOILER!!CASTING IS SPOILERS!! FLAME FLAME FLAME!!

Just Kidding.

That's what would have happened if you said that on Lostpedia. That's cool though, I am glad they aren't throwing Aaron out of the story.

While we are posting casting spoilers

will be back next season.

in what form who knows?
    What?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 84 of 158 FirstFirst ... 34 74 82 83 84 85 86 94 134 ... LastLast