Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 117 of 158 FirstFirst ... 17 67 107 115 116 117 118 119 127 ... LastLast
Results 2,901 to 2,925 of 3934

Thread: LOST--watch out for **SPOILERS**

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

^^^ Nice Catch, Ricky!!! Thanks, I'll be sure to set my tivo!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

No problem. I'll be watching it as well.

I think it's awesome that they're doing this after the finale, as many people are either going to hate or love the ending and want to hear some discussion from Darlton about it.

It'll be nice to have something to coincide with 'The End,' instead of the final L O S T title coming up and then going to bed without any closure.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

On that ominous tract Whidden will become famous soon enough Whidden will become famous soon enough Whidden's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Widmore's statement that "they will cease to exist", when talking about everyone they love off Island if Smokey gets out...

well, that just set off all kind of warning bells in my head.

I think it was just a way to say it, maybe a shout out to us Dark Tower fans, and it will probably go no where, but that's what the CK wanted, to bring down the Tower, and nothing would exist, except maybe some Todash space full of meanies.

Donkey Thief Mike Beck is on a distinguished road Mike Beck's Avatar

I thought the same thing, Whidden. Blinking out of existence, DT style. There's been a lot of Dark Towery seeming things this season. Man In Black. The Lighthouse reminded me of the tower. Jack's character arc is somewhat similar to Roland's, in that he was at first a reactionary person with no imagination. Quick to draw. Stubborn. And they had to grow past these traits into better men. Ones who thought first, ones who could learn from and get over their painful pasts. good times.

and i also wanted to say that I love that Jimmy Kimmel is such a Lost fan. I'm really happy they're going to do this. No show gets an encore like this. It's gonna be great send off, and i'm sure it's gonna be a little sad. and depressing. and horribly sad. and painful to let go of. and it may seem like there's nothing good left in the world. and i may throw up and curl up into a little ball and start sucking my thumb and peeing my pants.

On that ominous tract Whidden will become famous soon enough Whidden will become famous soon enough Whidden's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That lighthouse might be the Dark Tower! I base this on the fact that it seems to be massive tidal wave proof.

4 toed statue vs. tidal wave/boat = loss

Lighthouse vs. tidal wave = no damage

100% proof I says!*

*tidal wave could have hit before lighthouse built, tidal wave could have hit other side of Island, lighthouse might have been made of tougher rock than Taweret/whatever her name is, no dark tower roses at bottom.

Seems logical to me.

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Beck View Post
    ...start sucking my thumb and peeing my pants.
    I think I've seen photographic evidence of this being a daily occurence

What I loved in this weeks ep was Jin being locked in the food cupboard and speaking only korean again, which kinda threw me back to Hurley's weird dream seasons ago where he finds Jin in the dharma food cupboard speaking english.

Gunslinger Apprentice nt07077 is on a distinguished road nt07077's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

So apparently there is no NEW episode April 27th. Just a replay of Ab Aeterno.

Wolf Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

Yay! I mean, if they are going to rerun one of the episodes...
    It'll take a lot more than words and guns,
    A whole lot more than riches and muscle.

The hands of the many must join as one.
    And together we'll cross the river.

Puscifer, "The Humbling River"

Quote Originally Posted by Darkthoughts View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Beck View Post
    ...start sucking my thumb and peeing my pants.
    I think I've seen photographic evidence of this being a daily occurence

What I loved in this weeks ep was Jin being locked in the food cupboard and speaking only korean again, which kinda threw me back to Hurley's weird dream seasons ago where he finds Jin in the dharma food cupboard speaking english.
    ..which is the reason i haven't returned for so long, but i guess some people STILL REMEMBER my horrible past.

oh good connection. "and have a cluckety cluck cluck day."

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Well don't disappear again Diaper Dude!

So, in what way do you think Des is going to be a weapon against the MiB? And, do you think there's something really important about the MiB's name...I mean, why hasn't it been mentioned yet? Do you think perhaps he is the island in a way?

Also I think it's quite funny that no-one seems concerned that the MiB pretty much told Claire she could kill Kate after she's helped him...poor Kate!

we must obviously all care about Kate's fate.......

Hmm. that's the question, though, isn't it? We have been told that Desmond is special, that the rules don't apply to him. So says Daniel Faraday, any way. We know that Desmond was given special abilities from turning the fail safe key, and that his exposure to the radiation from the Swan caused his mind to flip between the present and the past when he got to the boundary of the Island.

Desmond seems like a wild card, a loose piece on this crazy game board. The scene where he was on the plane/not on the plane is a big clue for whatever his role will be, i think.

How he's going to be used as a weapon. I have no idea. Smokey wants to leave, we know that much. But he's also interested in this "War." Why didn't he just tell Widmore, "look dude, i just want to get out of here. the island is yours, bro. gimme the sub or the plane and we'll leave you alone."

Because he knows that Widmore won't let him leave. Because he's evil incarnate. And if he leaves, everyone will just blink out of existence (at least in one universe/timeline/reality). That's the threat, or so we're lead to believe. And I do believe it, to some degree.

Maybe Desmond is everyone's Constant. He can become unstuck in time, and maybe he can traverse many realities. Perhaps he's the Constant for all realities, or at least the two we've see on the show.

garsh. it's a real mind molester, isn't it? all i know is this: I can't wait for tomorrow night's Desmond episode.

Hiiiiiiii. Spencer will become famous soon enough Spencer's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It'll be fun for sure, but I'm psyched for next week's episode.

Spoiler

oh nice! i automatically hit the button without thinking, but that's not that bad. and interesting.

Spoiler:
    Must have something to do with the boat, right? Elizabeth?

Country
    Country Flag

spoiler

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Awesome! And bloody buggeration for the UK not getting Lost until Friday, it kills me avoiding this thread until the weekend

Good call Mike, I wonder perhaps if they thrust the MiB into the sideways reality thus cancelling it out and him at the same time?

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    It'll be nice to have something to coincide with 'The End,' instead of the final L O S T title coming up and then going to bed without any closure.
    Personally, I think the last title will be F O U N D, but that's just me.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Man, can't wait for the desmond-centric tonight!!! This late in the game we gotta get some serious Desmond answers (probably some Widmore/Hawking too). I think that next to Richard and of course Jacob/MIB they are the most anticipated reveals yet. Speaking of Hawking, anyone else notice how she kinda sprung into importance in the last few seasons and has now kinda "left the building"?

I really wanna know her deal and what happened with Farraday's journal (I have some theories concerning that damn journal!!! LOL)
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Demon of the Prim Tatts4Life will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    Personally, I think the last title will be F O U N D, but that's just me.
    LOL

BAZZINGA candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

well only just got around to watching last weeks ep, unless i missed a page back there i presume that no one was that taken with the episode? i enjoyed it - it wrapped up jins involvement with the restaurant. and i liked sun being a stronger person (for not marrying jin??)

i guessed it was desmond on the sub, but am still curious as to what his involvement will be.

Also - is widmore going to be the unsung hero. from what he was saying his main aim to making sure that mib stays on the island. has that been his aim all along? so does that mean the people he has killed have been sacrificed for the greater good???

Now i shall leave you lucky yanks to watch tonights show and will be back here at
    weekend

Wolf Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

Holy shite. I almost didn't turn over because I thought the rerun was this week. Phew!
    It'll take a lot more than words and guns,
    A whole lot more than riches and muscle.

The hands of the many must join as one.
    And together we'll cross the river.

Puscifer, "The Humbling River"

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

You would have missed an awsome eppi

WTF moments:
    Spoiler:

Why is Faraday now Charles' son (or was he always, I can't remember who his Daddy was supposed to be) and Penny only half? Is Penny not Eloise's daughter? and if she isn't, who's her mother? How comes Eloise knows everything???? What the hell is Charles trying to get Desmond to do on the island and where are Penny and baby Charlie now?

Ok, that's all my sleep numbed brain can come up with...chat more l8ta
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Nerak View Post
    You would have missed an awsome eppi

WTF moments:
    Spoiler:

Why is Faraday now Charles' son (or was he always, I can't remember who his Daddy was supposed to be) and Penny only half? Is Penny not Eloise's daughter? and if she isn't, who's her mother? How comes Eloise knows everything???? What the hell is Charles trying to get Desmond to do on the island and where are Penny and baby Charlie now?

Ok, that's all my sleep numbed brain can come up with...chat more l8ta
    The answer to your first question is yes. It's proven during the season 5 finale. After tonights episode I think I finally get what's going on with the show.

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

Eloise has always known everything -- remember when Desmond first met her when he was going to buy the ring for Penny. We don't know why -- and we may never know why -- but she does seem to know about all the different possible realities.

We don't know who Penny's mother is. It may not be important.

Not sure why Daniel chose Faraday as a name, but recall that Widmore financed Daniel's research--not only because he was interested in the outcome but because he was his father.

I agree that we now know what the show is really about:
    Spoiler:
    Love. Desmond's love, Charlies love, Jin and Sun's love, Jack and Kate's, Sawyer and Juliet, Hurley and food!

Country
    Country Flag

Oh tell me people caught the painting in Widmores office? I didn't want to piss off my wife and rewind as soon as I saw it. So I waited for the commercial.

It was
    Spoiler:
    A painting of a scale with a whit and black rock on it

+ Reply to Thread
Page 117 of 158 FirstFirst ... 17 67 107 115 116 117 118 119 127 ... LastLast