+ Reply to Thread
Page 134 of 158 FirstFirst ... 34 84 124 132 133 134 135 136 144 ... LastLast
Results 3,326 to 3,350 of 3934

Thread: LOST--watch out for **SPOILERS**

Hiiiiiiii. Spencer will become famous soon enough Spencer's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Darkthoughts View Post
    Oh and! As for the alternate endings that will be shown on the Jimmy Kimmel thing...
    Spoiler:
    It's just a spoof thing that the JK show has organised, not teaser endings to throw people off the trail of the real ending or anything.
    That's exactly what I thought they'd be.

Hiiiiiiii. Spencer will become famous soon enough Spencer's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    Oh, okay. I like that alot better.
    Spoiler:
    That way it won't feel like we are choosing our own ending. It'll be much more definitive.

EDIT: Does anyone have any ideas on how I can get a copt of the LOST Collector's Edition copy of EW? Everyone seems to have stocked their shelves with the new issue and I can't find the LOST issue other than on EW.com...and I don't want to pay shipping.
    Try big bookstores and ask if they still have their overstock of last week's issue.

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

Mke...spoiler wrap please!!!

And OMG! It was amazin!!
    Spoiler:

Widmore Dead (thank god, what a dick) But Penny is safe! Ben flipped sides AGAIN!! (WTF) Where is Desmond? Jake is now the new Jacob (saw that one coming) I like Jacob's answer about Kate!

I was bawling within seconds of it starting!

I think I am going to be a wreck on Sunday!
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

Donkey Thief Mike Beck is on a distinguished road Mike Beck's Avatar

i f*cked up.

fixed! and yes, i hear you. I just got a little sad. i watched this video on some site of the cast talking about the show. i can't believe it's ending. it's so soon. i'm gonna throw up on stuff.

Goldmember Melike will become famous soon enough Melike's Avatar

Default Re: ...

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Beck View Post
    Spoiler:
    First of all. Desmond in the Sideways = Amazing. He's the man. And FINALLY, Locke wants to be a Candidate for sugery.
    But whoa. Jacob. Camp fire. Remaining Candidates. Story time. All of you were flawed. Goosebumps. It just felt good. Jack steps up. KNOWS its his place. Journey to the Light/reunion with Daddy? Probably.
    Kate became a mother. I buy that as a reason to nix her from The List.
    I have so much to say, but need to think about it first.
    p.s. Did Richard really get the Smokey Uppercut of Eternal Extermination or what?
    AND
    p.p.s. Ben is fulking awesome in both Island AND Sideways worlds. Holy Crispity Crap
    Basket!
    I loved this episode so much.
    Spoiler:
    Jacob's answers to both Kate's situation and how/why he has chosen especially them as candidates, was awesome.
    I love Jacob.

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

i f*cked up.

fixed! and yes, i hear you. I just got a little sad. i watched this video on some site of the cast talking about the show. i can't believe it's ending. it's so soon. i'm gonna throw up on stuff.
    Thanks Love!

And yeah, I feel the same way.

We have invested six years into this "family" and now they are going to be gone.
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

Demon of the Prim Tatts4Life will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

This episode was both predictable in a few ways and awesome. I LOVED the voice they chose to do the narrating for Sunday's episode. She sounded familiar. I'll write more about this episode later when I get a chance.

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

I liked it that someone directly asked a question -- the way Kate interrogated Jacob. No beating around the bush. Tell us this had some meaning.

I also have a sneaking suspicion that
    Spoiler:
    Jack isn't going to end up being the guardian of the island. I think that all happened too early and too easily. I think something will make him "abdicate" and that it will be Desmond or...more likely Hurley, who muttered something about being glad it wasn't him.

Also, did Smokey blow it when
    Spoiler:
    he told Ben that he was going to use Desmond to destroy the island? I mean, Ben's only "motivation" at the moment is that Smokey promised him the island and now he's going to destroy it. Also, I think Ben agreed to be his minion too quickly. He always has a plan, remember?

Country
    Country Flag

A little Easter egg about last nights episode. That black eye that Ben has is real. During the Ben Desmond fight The actor that plays Desmond miss judged and really hit him in the eye. That's why during the on island stuff it looks like they were trying to cover it up with make up. Apparently it was pretty bad and took a lot to cover it up.

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I totally agree on both counts. When Hurley said he didn't want to be it, I thought..."I bet you are".

I fully believe Ben has an alternate plan, its those weird looks he gets when he thinks MIB isn't watching.
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

My Mood
    Lurking

Ouch about Ben!!!

And I don't want it to be Hurley!! NO NO NO!!!

It has to be Jack! He believes in it! I believe in him!!

I don't want it to be over

Wolf Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

As long as it isn't Kate.
    It'll take a lot more than words and guns,
    A whole lot more than riches and muscle.

The hands of the many must join as one.
    And together we'll cross the river.

Puscifer, "The Humbling River"

Country
    Country Flag

One other thing that I thought was interesting, I think it was EW that was interviewing the actors that play MIB and Jacob. Well during the interview the guy that plays jacob said that during the scene when Mother gives him the power to protect the island by drinking the wine. It originally was supposed to be that she dipped the cup into the stream and the water turned into wine or something. But it was changed at the last minute. I forget the reason why. But it's interesting that they had Jacob make jack drink the water from the stream. I forget what segment it was but here's the link to the discussion. http://spoilerslost.blogspot.com/201...oc-jensen.html

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Nerak View Post
    Ouch about Ben!!!

And I don't want it to be Hurley!! NO NO NO!!!

It has to be Jack! He believes in it! I believe in him!!

I don't want it to be over
    http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/marc...ed_during.html

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

We don't have to spoiler in here, do we? It's spoiler warned in the thread title - I know Candy and I don't come in here until we've watched it anyway

Woof, I'm sad that you weren't satisfied by this episode, to me it answered so much - I love the way that last weeks ep tied in so wonderfully to this one. I feel like we're really revving the engine and preparing for warp speed here

It must be digested. I was overwhelmed with LOST craziness.
    Hell yeah!!

First of all. Desmond in the Sideways = Amazing. He's the man. And FINALLY, Locke wants to be a Candidate for sugery.

But whoa. Jacob. Camp fire. Remaining Candidates. Story time. All of you were flawed. Goosebumps. It just felt good. Jack steps up. KNOWS its his place. Journey to the Light/reunion with Daddy? Probably.
    TOTALLY!! That part was too cool, I think it was right to give this episode an almost understated feel...the calm before the storm, making preparations...it reminds me of Wolves Of The Calla, the way that story has a sentimental, slow feel and then BAM!...lights, camera, action!!

Kate became a mother. I buy that as a reason to nix her from The List.
    I was really touched by that. I must admit I have been a Kate hater from time to time, but ever since she became Aaron's mother off island I warmed to her and really enjoyed that side of Kate. I thought it was lovely when Jacob said this to her, you could tell she's so used to people telling her she's bad (her mother etc), that it meant something for Jacob to have crossed her off for a valid and compassionate reason, and then to tell her "it's just a line of chalk in a cave" I was all like...awwwwww

p.s. Did Richard really get the Smokey Uppercut of Eternal Extermination or what?
    Yes, what's happened to Alpert?! After Widmore was so ruthlessly dispatched, and without much ceremony for such a main adversary character, it's possible that anyone can be killed without a build up - but the fact that we didnt see Richard die tells me he's still alive.

Quote Originally Posted by Melike View Post
    I loved this episode so much. Jacob's answers to both Kate's situation and how/why he has chosen especially them as candidates, was awesome.
    I love Jacob.
    He redeemed himself in my eyes a little with his admission of guilt. I still don't love him, but I like him

Quote Originally Posted by Bev Vincent View Post
    I also have a sneaking suspicion that [spoiler]Jack isn't going to end up being the guardian of the island. I think that all happened too early and too easily.
    Hmm, yes...it did seem a bit too simple didn't it? I more see something like it being Jack who has to take on the MiB, not Desmond (as Jack is now effectively Jacob) and perhaps having to sacrifice himself to kill him.

Also, did Smokey blow it when he told Ben that he was going to use Desmond to destroy the island? I mean, Ben's only "motivation" at the moment is that Smokey promised him the island and now he's going to destroy it. Also, I think Ben agreed to be his minion too quickly. He always has a plan, remember?
    I hadn't thought of that! Good call, Bev!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Predictions for "The End":

1. Flocke will be the victim of a "switcheroo" and will end up in the Alt, Desmond will be the one who deposits him there while "rescuing" everyone from the Alt to the Island reality. That was Jacob's plan from the beginning to "fix" his mistake and finally give his brother what he wants. Most likely he will end up in Locke's newly fixed body.

2. Frank ain't dead. Once its all over they're gonna need someone to get the survivors off that island once and for all. Its the only plausible mode of transportation left. Long Live Frank!!

3. Hurley will be the new Richard. Don't know if Richard is dead, although if he is what a waste of a character. Remember when he used to be Mr. Mojo? Either way they will need to replace Richard as an advocate for the Island Protector and Hurley fits the bill.

4. Kate will most likely re-assume her "Mother" role for Aaron and Ji Yeon. Remember when Aaron was important?

5. Sawyer settles down with Kate to help raise the kids.

Just one man's opinion on how this will play out. We'll see how good it is during the JK show Sunday night!!!! Seems like they really gonna screw the pooch on answering some stuff and where certain plot lines went. Killing off Widmore and Zoe like that felt like cheating for instance. Sure hope we get some kind of "Architect" speech like in the Matrix.

By the way, be sure to check out "Totally Lost" at EW.com. I thought it was absolutely hysterical. MIB counseling Jacob on inappropriate "touching" in the office!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Wolf Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

I liked it enough, I suppose. I'm just not happy how it went. Some of it felt forced and the outcome left me unsatisfied, like an inferior cheeseburger. Am I contradicting myself? Very well, insert Walt Whitman quote here.

That goddamn well better not be the last of Richard. If it is, I'll have to pull a Loony Tunes and mail a face slap to Nestor Carbonell for saying he was very satisfied with his character's end.
    It'll take a lot more than words and guns,
    A whole lot more than riches and muscle.

The hands of the many must join as one.
    And together we'll cross the river.

Puscifer, "The Humbling River"

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post

1. Flocke will be the victim of a "switcheroo" and will end up in the Alt, Desmond will be the one who deposits him there while "rescuing" everyone from the Alt to the Island reality. That was Jacob's plan from the beginning to "fix" his mistake and finally give his brother what he wants. Most likely he will end up in Locke's newly fixed body.
    I thought that Locke and Flocke might switcheroo (awesome expression ) but it keeps being stressed that the MiB may not leave the island or bad stuff happens...so now I'm not sure.

I don't think the sideways Losties will flip over to the island reality though, the sideways and island realities are obviously going to converge in some way, but not like that I think.

2. Frank ain't dead. Once its all over they're gonna need someone to get the survivors off that island once and for all. Its the only plausible mode of transportation left. Long Live Frank!!
    Definately...go Kenny Rogers!!

Kate will most likely re-assume her "Mother" role for Aaron and Ji Yeon. Remember when Aaron was important?
    I would love Kate to get Aaron back, but she's given him to Claire's mum now, legally I'm not sure how that'd work out...I don't think she'd adopt Ji Yeon anyway, she's also with family.

Goldmember Melike will become famous soon enough Melike's Avatar

Woofer, I will be really disappointed if this is how the end comes to Richard.
    But I have strong faith in the Lost team.

Lisa, I can't choose a side between MIB and Jacob. I love both of them equally. To me they are the same. Black and white make each other's existence possible. And also Jacob and MIB have black and white dots in their colors. We know MIB is not totally bad, while Jacob is not that naive.
    I love Jacob's sneaky and wise behaviour, MIB's passionate and angry mood.

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Two sides of the same coin then? That is pretty much how I see it too.
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Gunslinger Apprentice theyspunaweb is on a distinguished road theyspunaweb's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I don't think Richard's dead....he was given eternal life so I think even if Smokey threw him pretty far he is still alive. Also it was a good point someone made that they didn't show the follow up so that probably means he isn't dead. I sure hope he makes another appernece if he said he thinks his charecter is resolved at the end of this season!

I don't know where I stand with the MIB and Jacob thing. In a way, because we know that they both have good and evil in each of them too, I think the writers want us to kinda like/kinda dislike them too. I don't think we'll ever find that one was more right than the other.

I just really want to understand Des's role more than I do now...I want to feel OK with however we leave the island, may it be Jack takes it over, or all of our charecters end up somewhat happily in one of the timelines because of this...I don't really know. I can't wait for the finale, to see what they do with it! A lot of the actors said it was written so beautifully...and that if you know the show you know it is about love, and if you appreciate the love concept from the show, you will enjoy the ending. this sounds like it will be OK for me, with lots of answers, or without.
    "The wise are not wise because they make no mistakes. They are wise because they correct their mistakes as soon as they recognize them."
    -Orson Scott Card

Gunslinger Apprentice JRM is on a distinguished road

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Woofer View Post
    I liked it enough, I suppose. I'm just not happy how it went. Some of it felt forced and the outcome left me unsatisfied, like an inferior cheeseburger. Am I contradicting myself? Very well, insert Walt Whitman quote here.

That goddamn well better not be the last of Richard. If it is, I'll have to pull a Loony Tunes and mail a face slap to Nestor Carbonell for saying he was very satisfied with his character's end.
    I totally get where you're coming from. I felt the same way. I liked the GASP of it all, but seeing how the series is coming to an end, I felt a lot of possible answers died in this episode . . . . I hope we still get more revelations and the series won't be a straight-forward ending, because LOST has never been straight-forward.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post

LOVE that theory. I could see them doing something like that. In fact if they do end up doing this I'm gonna be pissed because I've done a lot to try and avoid spoiler for the finale.

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

I loved last nights episode!

Quote Originally Posted by Darkthoughts View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bev Vincent View Post
    I also have a sneaking suspicion that [spoiler]Jack isn't going to end up being the guardian of the island. I think that all happened too early and too easily.
    Hmm, yes...it did seem a bit too simple didn't it? I more see something like it being Jack who has to take on the MiB, not Desmond (as Jack is now effectively Jacob) and perhaps having to sacrifice himself to kill him.
    oh no, I hope this isn't true! I've loved Jack since the beginning. I don't want to see anything happen to him. I was so excited to finally see him take on the role of Jacob.

Also looking back it's kinda interesting because when it first started Locke was the one that was always for the island, and Jack was the one that was always trying to get everyone off the island. And now the roles are kinda reversed.

My one big question is that I still don't understand the point of this alternate timeline? They've focused so much of this season on it, it has to have some purpose. I just hope this gets tied up nicely (and quickly!) in the end.
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

You know it's a good episode when I fill up two index cards with notes.

What They Died For is definitely in my top 3 this season...it was amazing and I loved every minute of it. I feel like there's so much to discuss and I don't know where to start. Though, I'm pretty sure my stomach was physically hurting last night due to the show and bombardment of awesome.

- So I'm glad Kate's okay. -whew-
    - Ben killing Widmore--one of my favorite scenes in LOST ever! It was fantastic to see him reverting to his old, manipulative, ways.
    - Richard. Immediately I thought of you woofer. If he's dead, she's gonna flip, I said. Though, I don't think he is.
    - MIB destroying the Island? Hmm...maybe the Island sinking in the premiere is really the end?

My brain is about to explode from the episode...now what are we going to do when we can't have these discussions and theorizing anymore? Oh, do any of you guys want to star in Heather's and mine LOST continuation series?

So who texted (is that a word?) their "farewell" message last night? I did...look for it, hopefully, on Sunday.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

+ Reply to Thread
Page 134 of 158 FirstFirst ... 34 84 124 132 133 134 135 136 144 ... LastLast