Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 113 of 158 FirstFirst ... 13 63 103 111 112 113 114 115 123 ... LastLast
Results 2,801 to 2,825 of 3934

Thread: LOST--watch out for **SPOILERS**

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I thought Recon was a large improvement from Dr. Linus. Being that I'm not a fan of the alt-universe/Sawyer episodes, ironically I was intrigued by Sawyer's flash-sideways. Plus, seeing Charlotte again was pretty cool, even though nothing was resolved about her character.

Anyone notice Liam looking for Charlie in the poilce station? I liked that too.

As far as the actual on-island time, I enjoyed that too. Seeing 316 again was nice, although I'm not a big fan of introucing new characters when there's 9 episodes left in a television series (Hmm...) Though Widmore was interesting, to say the least, and I'm excited to see what he knows and why he's on the island (and what's in the locked room!).

Probably one of my favorite parts of this episode (and maybe this season) was Claire attacking Kate and later in the episode, hugging and forgiving her. I wasn't sure whether to believe that Claire was going to kill her, or if she was genuinely sorry. I'm guessing it turned out to be the latter. Regardless, I hope Claire is de-crazified soon.

As for Sayid, yeah, there's no coming back from what he has.

Looking forward to next week's episode x100! I don't know how they'll do a flash-sideways for Richard, being that we've never had a flashback of him, so I'm thinking that maybe the alt-universe will be resolved next week? Maybe it's wishful thinking but I strongly believe that we need the full hour, on-island devoted to him--no -sideways stuff.

If next week's episode doesn't answer enough or just isn't good, I think I've lost faith in this season. With such an interesting character and backstory as well as island history to delve into, if the episode fails, that's pretty bad.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Wolf Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

IIRC, Richard's is supposed to be a flashback - at least it should be since they said we'll be getting his history.

I loved the alt Sawyer story as well as the Sawyer prime story.

I am in fandom heaven: A Sawyer episode and Richard episode back to back.

I don't think I've been disappointed with an episode this season, but that probably says more about my state of mind than the quality of the episodes since you guys aren't liking them as much.
    It'll take a lot more than words and guns,
    A whole lot more than riches and muscle.

The hands of the many must join as one.
    And together we'll cross the river.

Puscifer, "The Humbling River"

On that ominous tract Whidden will become famous soon enough Whidden will become famous soon enough Whidden's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'v liked them all this season. Except for the Kate centric episode, that one felt like filler.

Highlight last night for me was MIB talking about his crazy mom. He worded that so weird. Makes you wonder what kind of mom gives birth to a smoke entity. Maybe an old pinto with bad rings.

I was fooled by Widmores lacky chick, and they even showed us Widmore and sub last week. I should have known she was a plant. Stupid me.

And I think Smokey killed all those folks and Widmore's team just dragged the bodies away. Could be wrong on that one, but if Widmore killed them, they would have been full of bullet holes. Unless he used gas.

On that ominous tract Whidden will become famous soon enough Whidden will become famous soon enough Whidden's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Oh, and I forgot. I'm kind of a geek, and when they had half pint and pa on the t.v., I got all nostalgic for my childhood and all that. Looks like it hit Sawyers heart strings as well.

Wolf Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

Quote Originally Posted by Whidden View Post
    I'v liked them all this season. Except for the Kate centric episode, that one felt like filler.

Highlight last night for me was MIB talking about his crazy mom. He worded that so weird. Makes you wonder what kind of mom gives birth to a smoke entity. Maybe an old pinto with bad rings.

I was fooled by Widmores lacky chick, and they even showed us Widmore and sub last week. I should have known she was a plant. Stupid me.

And I think Smokey killed all those folks and Widmore's team just dragged the bodies away. Could be wrong on that one, but if Widmore killed them, they would have been full of bullet holes. Unless he used gas.
    Oh yeah. The Kate episode. I stand corrected.

I agree. The mom talk was great. One thing to consider, is that he may've been born human and made something more. Maybe someone touched him.

I totally called her. She was nowhere near mussed up enough for what she was claiming. But Sawyer fooled me with his Whidmore deal. Then I was right again when he told Kate he was bugging out on Esau. I'd really been hoping that would be the case all along.

Not sure on the dead folks. Poison gas is certainly an option. On the other hand, the bodies could just be positioned cleverly. But you're probably right.

And yeah. What's in that room?

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

Wouldn't it be cool if Richard's episode has a sideways element, too?

My Mood
    Worried

Mmmmmm, double your pleasure.

Okay, I know it's technically not doubling, but it's two perspectives and I'm counting that.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Bev Vincent View Post
    Wouldn't it also be cool if Widmore's got Eloise locked up in that room? LOL
    (Back Seat Sub-Driver, just wouldn't shut up!!! LOL)

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Demon of the Prim Tatts4Life will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

Anybody look at the list of characters who are gonna be on next weeks episode? I can't wait

Servant of Gan Aaron is on a distinguished road Aaron's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It was said by the producers sometime last month that Richard's episode is going to be a flashback, and they said that the flashback takes up the vast majority of the episode. It should be awesome.

Also, I read today that episode fifteen is supposed to be groundbeaking. The only information that has been released is that we see very little of the series regulars in the episode and that it focuses almost entirely on island mythology.

I have 100% faith in the writers that all of the important answers will come. They just have to do it slow, or they will dilute the awesomeness. You can say that there are tons of questions to be answered, but we also have to realize they have 18 hours to do it in, and I bet if they just sat there answering, it could be done in an hour or two tops. We have been patient for the last five years, trusting that as the story unfolds we will learn what we need to know; that hasn't changed. Thinking that they were just going to bust out major answers right away in season 6 was an unrealistic expectation.
    Heng Dai

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tatts4Life View Post
    Anybody look at the list of characters who are gonna be on next weeks episode? I can't wait
    I haven't seen the list. Where did you see it?
    Heng Dai

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
    I haven't seen the list. Where did you see it?
    The Lost fan site run by Dark UFO http://spoilerslost.blogspot.com/. I was reading the press release that tells you what's coming up next week.

here's the press release.

Spoiler:
    RICHARD ALPERT FACES A DIFFICULT CHOICE, ON ABC'S "LOST"

"Ab Aeterno" - Richard Alpert faces a difficult choice, on "Lost," TUESDAY, MARCH 23 (9:00-10:06 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

"Lost" stars Naveen Andrews as Sayid, Nestor Carbonell as Richard Alpert, Emilie de Ravin as Claire, Michael Emerson as Ben, Jeff Fahey as Frank Lapidus, Matthew Fox as Jack, Jorge Garcia as Hurley, Josh Holloway as Sawyer, Daniel Dae Kim as Jin, Yunjin Kim as Sun, Ken Leung as Miles, Evangeline Lilly as Kate, Terry O'Quinn as Locke and Zuleikha Robinson as Ilana.

Guest starring are Mark Pellegrino as Jacob, Titus Welliver as man in black, Mirelly Taylor as Isabella, Steven Elder as Jonas Whitfield, Juan Carlos Cantu as Father Suarez, Jose Yenque as doctor, Izzy Diaz as Ignacio, Davo Coria as servant, Santiago Montone as prisoner and Sonya Masinovsky as Russian nurse.

"Ab Aeterno" was written by Melinda Hsu Taylor & Greggory Nations and directed by Tucker Gates.

here's a link for the character I'm excited to see.
    http://i.iimmgg.com/images/gr/d1ee66...38c0d471b6.jpg
    I've tried to link pictures from the site before but the never show up for me. So I just post links now.

My Mood
    Worried

It was said by the producers sometime last month that Richard's episode is going to be a flashback, and they said that the flashback takes up the vast majority of the episode. It should be awesome.
    Yeah. I heard that, too, but that doesn't double my Richard. Damnation!

Also, I read today that episode fifteen is supposed to be groundbeaking. The only information that has been released is that we see very little of the series regulars in the episode and that it focuses almost entirely on island mythology.
    This pleases me.

I have 100% faith in the writers that all of the important answers will come. They just have to do it slow, or they will dilute the awesomeness.
    Right. Maybe we won't get all the little one, but the big shit should be answered.

Hiiiiiiii. Spencer will become famous soon enough Spencer's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Michael Emerson is quoted as saying that NONE of the series regulars are in it.

"It's set in a time and a place that you never have seen on a network series before, I would venture to say", he said in an interview with E! Online. "When was the last time you saw a network drama episode where none of the series' regulars were in the episode? That's how kooky it is."

Country
    Country Flag

Spoiler about episode 15 centric:

Spoiler

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer View Post
    Michael Emerson is quoted as saying that NONE of the series regulars are in it.

"It's set in a time and a place that you never have seen on a network series before, I would venture to say", he said in an interview with E! Online. "When was the last time you saw a network drama episode where none of the series' regulars were in the episode? That's how kooky it is."
    Yes, this quote was mentioned in the blurb that I read, but it said it was an exaggeration. Either way, I can't wait.
    Heng Dai

Country
    Country Flag

Spoiler
    sort of. From what I've read it two people

Country
    Country Flag

Spoiler
    sort of. From what I've read it two people
    Could be, with the one listed, another one is implied, of course.

Goldmember Melike will become famous soon enough Melike's Avatar

At last I caught up. It is great to read this thread. I was hardly staying away. For now, I could read nearly ten pages back. I mean, I saw the cool angry noodle, and Brice's choice for best couple.

I have to answer these questions.

1. Favorite character?
    Jacob. *Less I know about, more I like.*

2. Favorite couple?
    Rose and Bernard. Their relationship is unbelievable. How strong it is!

3. Saddest moment?
    Charlie's death.

4. Happiest/Most Heartwarming moment?
    When Desmond called Penny from Charles Widmore's boat.

5. Least favorite character?
    Michael. Jack, when he weeps.

6. Biggest mystery you hope is solved/explained?
    Jacob and MIB.

7. Favorite season?
    Definitely first season.

8. Dead character that you would bring back?
    Charlie.

9. Favorite Sawyer given nickname?
    to Richard: buddy...with the eyeliner
    to Sun&Jin: Crouching Tiger and Hidden Dragon

My Mood
    Worried

Yay! Good answers!

BAZZINGA candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

i was away for a while so;
    i loved Bens episode

That wasn't a good episode -- it was a great episode. Michael Emmerson deserves an Emmy nomination. Subtitle the episode (a la Dark Tower) "Redemption." Off the island, Dr. Linus redeems himself. He still covets power, but he wants to use it for the benefit of others. He has a simple, unassuming life, but he cares lovingly for his father and he is altruistic about his students. On the island, he finally collapses under the enormity of his mistakes, is forgiven, and makes the right choice. Rather than follow someone who promises him more empty power, he joins the group where he is just one of the minions. How can I help? He's been metaphorically digging his grave for a long time, and now that he has actually done it, he's a changed man. Absolutely brilliant.
    yes - i loved this episode, of all the side ways one this is my favourite. Out of all the characters it seems Bens life is the most fulfilled AWAY from the island, the others still seem to have their problems

Funny how Ben gasses his dad on the Island, but airs him up with O2 in the sideways universe.
    i never caught onto that

to all the peeps annoyed by the side ways drama - Lost has always been multi timed, backwards, forwards now sideways. If they stayed on the island for this whole series then it wouldnt be Lost. Trust them, they got you hooked, they know what they are doing

I am enjoying the ride, i am trying not to think about the remaining episodes, i am just enjoying the not knowing while i can. Once you have watched the series you will always know how it ends. Its like reading the Dark Tower, yes you can re-read it knowing the end and pick up pointers that you missed first time around, but all the way through you will know the ending.

I love not knowing how lost is going to end, i even love the fillers as it is answering some questions,

Now onto this weeks episode; Meh!!! i mean, i like sawyer and was expecting great things but i found it all very meh!

and i am soooooo not happy
    Spoiler:
    that they are directing sawyer back to kate, that whole... lets get him back to the prisons and let him find Kates dress that ben made her wear. no no no no no no and god damn it NO. too contrived too forced. i DO NOT want sawyer to get back with kate or the whole juliette thing was for nothin X1000000

oh and was it just me or did our sawyer get a haircut this week?????????

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Ha, yeah - I noticed Sawyer's hair too

Oh, and I forgot. I'm kind of a geek, and when they had half pint and pa on the t.v., I got all nostalgic for my childhood and all that. Looks like it hit Sawyers heart strings as well.
    If you remember back in season 3 Kate teased Sawyer about liking Little House On The Prarie.

Highlight last night for me was MIB talking about his crazy mom.
    I actually thought he was pretending to be Locke again for a moment at first, because his mum was crazy too.

I don't think Kate can see her way to giving Aaron back to Claire at the moment. Given the MiB's comment about how having a crazy mum can ruin your life, it makes me wonder if he might kill Claire?

I guess it would depend on how much of the island's history has been changed in the sideways. Because Richard wouldn't be alive in this age if Jacob hadn't touched him.

My thought this week is whether there's any link between the Oceanic Six and the six candidates.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Darkthoughts View Post
    I guess it would depend on how much of the island's history has been changed in the sideways.
    I'd say a whole damn lot, seeing as how it's underwater and all.

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

True, but Ben's dad mentioned that they'd still worked for Dharma in "Dr Linus" last week, and in the underwater shot New Otherton was there - so the sinking of the island might have been more recent than not.

Country
    Country Flag

My guess is it sank in 1977 when the split happened, but that's just a guess.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 113 of 158 FirstFirst ... 13 63 103 111 112 113 114 115 123 ... LastLast