Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

Thread: Dark Tower NFL Pick Contest 10-year Commemorative Award

Goldmember NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default Dark Tower NFL Pick Contest 10-year Commemorative Award

Hey gang,

We just wrapped up our 10th season here at the Dark Tower website (carrying over from the original website board many moons ago).

We have had countless members contend for trophies and many have succeeded. Some have had less luck, but equal the fun.

We would like to offer this commemorative award as a token of our appreciation. 29 members are automatically on the list to receive this award based on meeting one of two criteria:
    1. Members who completed the commemorative 10th season
    2. Members who have been awarded trophies in any season of the NFL Pick Contest
    Click here to see full list:
    Spoiler:
    Alkanto
    Arthur Heath
    BedOfRoses
    Browning’s Childe
    Chasing Dragons
    Cit74
    Divemaster
    doh
    DoctorZaius
    East-tennessee
    ELazansky
    Garrell
    gersto
    gsvec
    IowaBob
    Joe315
    Johnny007
    Merlin 1958
    NeedfulKings
    Phoenix Ignition
    Randall Flagg
    Room 217 Caretaker (mulleins)
    RUBE
    sharki69
    SkippyDO23
    SpaceMaN
    Spencer
    Spencer 516
    wolfehr

What do you need to do to receive your award? Just PM me your mailing address. If you are already receiving a trophy this year, your Commemorative Award will already be included. If you have won trophies in the past, send me your address as I likely do not still have it.

We have 6 extra awards and would be willing to offer them to members who either started, but did not finish, the 10th season, or to members who participated in any of the previous seasons, but did not win a trophy. If we get more than 6 requests, the extras will be awarded by way of a drawing.

Thank you to ALL who have supported this contest over the years!!!

Bill and Jeanne

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

May I kick in a $25 donation (and its associated grand prize entries) to this effort?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Goldmember NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    May I kick in a $25 donation (and its associated grand prize entries) to this effort?
    Spoiler:
    No, but thank you! You have kicked in plenty enough!!! Thanks! Are you referring to something to do with the Haven Foundation?

Edited

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

But I NEED a freaking trophy!!! Despite the one I received for, Christmas!!! LOL LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Country
    Country Flag

You're already gettin' one of these bad boys, dude!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by NeedfulKings View Post
    You're gettin' one, already dude!!!
    Thank you, but I just feel like I should have to DO something, other than be mediocre to receive it. Then again, mediocrity is my middle name!!! LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

Thank you, but I just feel like I should have to DO something, other than be mediocre to receive it. Then again, mediocrity is my middle name!!! LOL LOL
    You've kept me company in the land of mediocre for so many years. You deserve even more!!! lol.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

You've kept me company in the land of mediocre for so many years. You deserve even more!!! lol.

Fair enough!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Citizen of Gilead SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hmmm I thought Merlins middle name was LOL...

I dunno if you still have my address, Jeanne might have it in a PM from way back talking about art stuff.
    "I wish they'd just wipe out humanity and get it over with. It's the waiting I can't stand." -Fry
    "I know we can't all stay here forever, so I want to write my words on the face of today." -Blind Melon

Citizen of Gilead SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Its fine if it ends up at my parents house.
    "I wish they'd just wipe out humanity and get it over with. It's the waiting I can't stand." -Fry
    "I know we can't all stay here forever, so I want to write my words on the face of today." -Blind Melon

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceMaN View Post
    Hmmm I thought Merlins middle name was LOL...

I dunno if you still have my address, Jeanne might have it in a PM from way back talking about art stuff.
    I'll let you know if we don't have it. I know you got an NCAA trophy last year.

Country
    Country Flag

I've received a few addresses. Only a few - I will give it time before PM'ing folks.

Alkanto
    Arthur Heath
    BedOfRoses
    Browning’s Childe
    Chasing Dragons
    Cit74
    Divemaster
    doh
    DoctorZaius
    East-tennessee
    ELazansky
    Garrell
    gersto
    gsvec
    IowaBob
    Joe315
    Johnny007
    Merlin 1958
    NeedfulKings
    Phoenix Ignition
    Randall Flagg
    Room 217 Caretaker (mulleins)
    RUBE
    sharki69
    SkippyDO23
    SpaceMaN
    Spencer
    Spencer 516
    wolfehr

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Bill of the Northwest... this is so kind of you.
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.