Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 13 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast

Thread: SECRET SANTA 2015

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice Simon. That was fast!

Demon of the Prim killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats Simon! The movie was pretty good. Let us know about the book!
    Coincidentally, I Just got my gift(s) in today as well.
    And all I can say is... WOW!

12 separate packages, each to be opened on a specific date... or else!

I didn't realize I was that good this year!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by killjoy72 View Post

That is PURE AMAZING. I wanna give rep points out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: But to who????????????????????????????????????????????/
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

See, now that's just showing off. My recipient is going to be sorely disappointed if he/she looks forward to something like that, because I'm that damn creative. Or proactive. Or thoughtful. Be lucky to get a box that hasn't been recycled 12 times already, stuffed with crap I picked up at the Dollar Store.
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post

See, now that's just showing off. My recipient is going to be sorely disappointed if he/she looks forward to something like that, because I'm that damn creative. Or proactive. Or thoughtful. Be lucky to get a box that hasn't been recycled 12 times already, stuffed with crap I picked up at the Dollar Store.
    12 packages for the 12 days of christmas, individually wrapped with a label denoting the day from the song. If thats not from a Woman, I'm Stephen King!

and if I'm wrong...
    Spoiler:
    ...nope never gonna happen
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Millionth Post Club racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post

12 packages for the 12 days of christmas, individually wrapped with a label denoting the day from the song. If thats not from a Woman, I'm Stephen King!

and if I'm wrong...
    Spoiler:
    ...nope never gonna happen
    Spot on
    Perhaps I am simply a madman who dreamt of being sane for a little while.
    — Roland Deschain

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Considering there are only 4 women in the SS, that narrows it down quite a bit.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

I'd bet it's a woman too.

RF says there are four ladies participating. One of them said she hasn't sent hers so that makes three possibles.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Citizen of Gilead burial will become famous soon enough burial will become famous soon enough burial's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

For my Secret Santa...
    I only collect US books (with an exception of UK Bachman's) but I'm open to any press releases, gadgets, promos and small items related to King
    If you are interested in what I'm looking for you can check link below (in my signature) - that might help you.

I will also donate for the additional present but I need to read the thread and find the way to do this...
    Looking for:
    S/L: "Insomnia" (#117), "Firestarter", "EOTD #98"
    US 1st/1st: "Night Shift"
    Portfolios: "'Salem's Lot", "Cycle of Werewolf" (#192)
    please help me find any #731 or #431

My full Wanted List

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    I received my Secret Santa present already!!

If you are wondering who sent it, well all I can say is Mazel Tov!

Thank you very very much, and I think this may not be all... I had an email from Jeff saying that my new slipcase I requested was already paid for by a 'secret santa'

My gifts went to the post office today, hopefully the recipient will have them next week some time.

Very Cool!!!! Stuff those dates with peanut butter!!!! Merlin IV loves them that way!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by burial View Post
    For my Secret Santa...
    I only collect US books (with an exception of UK Bachman's) but I'm open to any press releases, gadgets, promos and small items related to King
    If you are interested in what I'm looking for you can check link below (in my signature) - that might help you.

I will also donate for the additional present but I need to read the thread and find the way to do this...
    Updated. Here's the PP address:

stkmw02@mac.com
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Gunslinger Apprentice Sovereign is on a distinguished road Sovereign's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Quote Originally Posted by killjoy72 View Post

That's insane! Now I feel like I have to up my game and get creative
    "No two persons ever read the same book." - Edmund Wilson

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Cookies!!!!!

I received "cookies" today!!!! My thanks to the sender's!!! I'll leave it to them to disclose their generosity if they wish. Really good stuff!!! The "Christmas Cookie Cretin" is very pleased........

Spoiler:
    For Now!!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post

RF says there are four ladies participating. One of them said she hasn't sent hers so that makes three possibles.
    Not I, said the fly. I am still awaiting for 2 things to be delivered to me so I can turn around and ship them out. But I agree--that much creativity comes from a woman!

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Cookies!!!!!

I received "cookies" today!!!! My thanks to the sender's!!! I'll leave it to them to disclose their generosity if they wish. Really good stuff!!! The "Christmas Cookie Cretin" is very pleased........

Spoiler:
    For Now!!!!!!
    I'm so glad you like it, Bill. And I'm glad it traveled well--forgot there was a damn holiday in the middle of the week!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Cookies!!!!!

Spoiler:
    For Now!!!!!!
    I'm so glad you like it, Bill. And I'm glad it traveled well--forgot there was a damn holiday in the middle of the week!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

wasnt online a while - i am in also - to late for the party ?

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Priest View Post
    wasnt online a while - i am in also - to late for the party ?
    Just a little good buddy!!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Not I, said the fly. I am still awaiting for 2 things to be delivered to me so I can turn around and ship them out. But I agree--that much creativity comes from a woman!

That eliminates one lady.
    Three left.

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm now getting caught up after doing some days of sleuthing trying to find what I can look for. I've got some ideas now, and I just need to find some of them!
    WANTED
    US 1st Printings. I have THESE
    #92 IT Portfolio (or the #95 IT to swap for the #92 that I have)
    Any #95 SK-related Cemetery Dance Edition
    Any #7 PS Publishing Edition
    Sleeping Beauties: Signed Tour version.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post

That eliminates one lady.
    Three left.

Has to be, Krystle!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

I don't think so. She is artistic and is drawing/making something.

The plot thickens...
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

The plot thickens...
    Unless or until she denies, she is a suspect...

Although dnemec could be understandably misleading.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

The plot thickens...

For my money it is either, Becca or Krystle and I'm leaning towards, Krystle. However, you never know. As I recall they both have utilized this M.O. in the past!!! We need a "Super Sleuth" right about now!!! LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

The plot thickens...

Look back in the thread...I am "making" my own wrapping paper out of books that are falling apart. And like I said, I am waiting on a box to arrive to I can turn around and ship out the books. I WISH I'd had that idea!

Page 13 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast