Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast

Thread: Merlin1958 (Bill) hospitalized. Update-Now home

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jonp View Post
    I can't quite imagine Bill in Ruby slippers!
    Eeeeeeeewwwwww!

Citizen of Gilead Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I could see him skipping out of the hospital with a yankees cap on, a pink silk thong and ruby slippers and singing 'I Want to Break Free'.

Selling EVERYTHING! Come and get it!

(Except my Gunslinger First Edition. That ain't going nowhere. It's the only one I'm keeping, can't let that go)

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel Readman View Post
    I could see him skipping out of the hospital with a yankees cap on, a pink silk thong and ruby slippers and singing 'I Want to Break Free'.

......and I can hear the ambulance off in the distance coming to take me back on that note!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Citizen of Gilead Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes but this time to the psych ward lol.
    Selling EVERYTHING! Come and get it!

(Except my Gunslinger First Edition. That ain't going nowhere. It's the only one I'm keeping, can't let that go)

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel Readman View Post

Hey! that's MY thong.... Bill stole that one too.... but as long as he deriving a small bit of pleasure from it during these hard times... I'm ok with it.

Actually, I'm pretty sure he would appreciate if all you sent him your thongs instead of the cards you that have been sending.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Very, very glad you're home, Bill! We DID miss you!

John

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wonderful!
    WANTED
    US 1st Printings. I have THESE
    #92 IT Portfolio (or the #95 IT to swap for the #92 that I have)
    Any #95 SK-related Cemetery Dance Edition
    Any #7 PS Publishing Edition
    Sleeping Beauties: Signed Tour version.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

So glad you're back home, Bill! Here and the physical place you reside.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Home Sweet Home

Sweet Home (Alabama)

Sweet Home (Chicago)

Mama, I'm Coming Home

Welcome Home (Sanitarium) (LOL)
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

ok damnit!

how in hell did you get those video links to load here... I've tried using the video link for months and not had any success... it used to work for me long ago... but it stopped...

so how the in tarnation did you get these to show up here?????????

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Boomme View Post
    ok damnit!

how in hell did you get those video links to load here... I've tried using the video link for months and not had any success... it used to work for me long ago... but it stopped...

When using the video icon, you need to delete the"S" from the httpS url before posting.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

going to try using the quote function and replacing a your video with one of mine... please excuse temporary thread hijack until I test this.....
    [/QUOTE]

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

ok damnit!

The trick is to edit the link. By default when you use the insert video button it will look like this:

Code:
    [video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOHfxHZO2BY[/video]
    You need to modify the 1st part to include the ID of the video, Like this:

Code:
    [video=youtube;zOHfxHZO2BY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOHfxHZO2BY
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

[QUOTE=Merlin1958;939239]Well, Bill is back (home that is)!!!/QUOTE]

Bill, that's the news we've all been waiting for-excellent.
    Very happy for you.

sk

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

icon wasn't working for me... so just hacked the above link's html.... and that worked...
    I'll try your suggestion next time.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    ok damnit!

When using the video icon, you need to delete the"S" from the httpS url before posting.
    That is correct. Change https://... to http://... and the link will work.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

You guys & gals really do my heart (and health) wonders!!!

Starting "Out Patient P/T" on Wednesday as I roll along in my recovery. They say I still have a grueling 4-6 weeks to go, but the pain is gain, right?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Since I am assuming that this thread will be archived soon and all the "Get Well" wishes have been tendered (and hugely appreciated) I thought it might be worthwhile to chronicle my little medical adventure for your benefit and mostly my own. The medical staff here informs me that there is a fourth therapy associated with trauma that does not often get discussed which is "Emotional". I have been experiencing a bit of that "side effect" (memory loss, scrambled emotions, short term memory impairment,etc) and perhaps taking a stab at recounting the events may have a medicinal effect.

Now, I'm no Doctor so please forgive any errors in terminology accuracy and truth be told, there are some portions I don't think I really want to remember. Yeah, that goes for you Mr. ICU!! Dates may also be a little sketchy, but should be fairly accurate. Maybe this will do someone, somewhere some good or perhaps it will be totally self indulgent. We'll see. I may do this in installments or edits so, at any time feel free to just say "STFU, Bill" and I will totally understand, no hard feelings. If you are curious, read on If, not just move on. I'll utilize "spoiler tags" for thread brevity. Here we go...

Spoiler:
    So, among some other chronic ailments, I am a type two diabetic. As such, feet are a huge concern. I have had issues in the past relative to my other foot that were resolved back in 2009. Anyway, I inadvertently developed a small foot ulcer on my left foot back in, March of this year, under the pinky toe. I immediately went to my Podiatrist for treatment and had been under weekly treatment up until 7/2/15. In point of fact, after a skin graph and regular treatment it looked like I had one more appointment before the, Doc would declare it "healed". I went to change the dressing, a little later in the day than normal as my wife was headed to N.Y. to help with her ailing parents and noticed what looked like a "blood blister" directly above the healing one on the bottom and from experience immediately knew what that was, Fuck you, Mr. MRSA. So, the next day I scheduled an emergency appointment with my podiatrist having a pretty good idea what was coming. He immediately had me check into the E.R. At this point it bears mentioning that my podiatrist is considered one of the top doc's in AZ and he has my full faith and trust. X-rays were taken, cultures and care over the 4 mos term of treatment yet, there was no sign what so ever of the impending, MRSA infection, which brewed in the bone for 4 mos. The decision was quickly made to amputate the pinky toe and partially the metatarsal (?) bone directly connecting to it, as needed in surgery.

As amputations go, this was text book. The Doc, ID-ed some surrounding tissue as infected and began antibiotic treatments that at first went with, Vancomycin (?). A kidney Doc was also monitoring levels and noted a persistent rise in my creatin (?) levels that can be attributed to the antibiotic so, a switch was made to the antibiotic, Daptomyicin (?). Levels reduced and I was released into the wild again with an out patient course of two weeks of antibiotic infusions of this stuff. I diligently stayed the course for 7 of the ten proposed treatments. Now, this antibiotic is apparently well known for causing an array of side effects that include muscle ache and stomach problems (it was at this time that I was introduced to, Jamie Lee Curtis and the yogurt "Activia"!!! Apparently, the "Probiotics" you get from "Activia" offset two words which should never follow one another in a sentence, "Infectious" and "diarrehea". So I trundled along enduring the "side effects" and thinking it's all for the best.

Turns out that like .5% of the population is allergic to the antibiotic (Yep, you guessed it, sports fans I was to be one of "the few")) and that the same said "side effects" are, in fact "symptoms" of an allergy to the drug. Wonderful!!! On a side note, with these fucking odds on my side, there is no way I should have lost the "Grand Prize Drawing" this year!!! LOL LOL LOL So, on the morning of what would have been my eighth infusion (7/17 or 18) I was feeling just a bit peaked. LOL I called the Doc and tried to beg off the visit, but man, was I not up to snuff. After several phone calls, they convinced me to dial "911" for the very first time in my life. By the time the Fire men got there I was feeling even worse and chief among my complaints was a shortness of breath. A condition I can whole heartedly suggest you avoid at all costs.

Into the ambulance I go and we're off to the E.R. At this stage, things become a little dodgey from my perspective, but it's safe to say there was no "upside" insight. I went to several different E.R. classifications/rooms ending up in "Telemetry" where I was exhibiting an even more pronounced shortness of breath and "AFIB" just to keep things interesting for the hospital staff. They decided that I needed to be "intebated" (?) which is when they stick a tube down your mouth in an effort to keep you breathing. Thankfully, I recall absolutely nothing from this point on until later in the story. My family and the medical staff has tried to fill me in on subsequent events and frankly, I am still not sure I really want to know. I do know that the staff was very confused and that they were pumping all kinds of medicine into me, coins were being flipped and round the clock vigils being conducted. One doctor, after the fact, mentioned that at one point if you had asked 10 doctors the cause of my condition you likely would have received 9 answers at least. At some point I was placed in a "Roto-Bed" in an effort to increase O-2 to my body and was being blasted with antibiotics and steriods. Obviously, I was drugged out and banned to the "Sky of Diamonds" made famous by our friend, Lucy. Some called it an extreme allergic reaction, a medically induced coma, a form of pnuemonia, etc or any combination thereof. Whatever the official medical term, the staff was baffled and bets were being placed. I remained as such for 7-10 days (another detail I am not sure I really want to know though my family does) while the doctors tried to figure out what exactly to do about freeing up the bed for other patients to take advantage of in my stead. LOL

After reviewing various body fluid levels, symptoms, reactions, etc, on 7/27 a daring "WTF" conclusion was reached and if I have understood the three central doctors who opted for this path out of the various 10-14 other doctors involved throughout, they decided to cease any and all antibiotics in favor of "Barry Bonds Treatment" and switched to full on steriod infusion. That seemed to do the trick. On 7/28, around 3:30 am, after responding to the new course of action they decided to pull the breathing tube and I woke up with a really bad taste in my mouth and wondering what the plate number was for the truck that had hit me and where the time had gone. LOL Everybody, but me, had this big old shit eating grin on their faces and were running around alternately "High Five-ing" and hugging one another. I wanted "Ice Cream". I remained in the hospital until discharge to a "Sub-Acute facility" on 8/2, where they poked, prodded, monitored, inspected, examined and generally played "CYA", while I began the recovery process. I think I mentioned up thread a staffer advised me that 1 day in the ICU in the sort of predicament I was in would require 7 days of various therapy. Weak, is not a strong enough word to describe my overall condition.

I spent a few days at the second facility gaining back some basic strength and improved remarkably according to the medical staff. They of course were not aware of my secret weapon, which was the HUGE out pouring of affection from my friends and family and the amazing folks here at TDT.Org. I still have a long road to travel to get back to normalcy, but I am traveling it one step at a time. That is pretty much the facts as I recall them. Now, if you have questions or are looking for more detail, ask away. Just let it be known that I have chosen to place myself on a modified "Need to know" basis in some cases, I am not a doctor and as I mentioned before, in some cases even if I wanted to remember, I don't. Any P/T, OT, recovery tips or suggestions are greatly appreciated from those of you with any medical back ground. I am continuing in the "new deal", Merlin patient mode of being just the most dedicated and behaved patient I can be, following doctor's orders to a "T". This is a mode I have never employed before always "knowing" a little more than the experts. This one scared me straighter than a, Stephen King novel ever could. If this little rendition does no good for anyone in any way other than let it be a lesson on how fast things can go from relatively good and standard to bat shit bad in a heart beat. I kid you not when I tell you that they were talking the proverbial "Plug" at one point.

I am not seeking sympathy (though given the remarkable out pouring from you folks) that ship may already have sailed. Nor, do I seek to be a "martyr" or anything else. I type this largely for my own benefit and at the request of some of you out there who asked "Bill, what the hell is going on and what happened"? Also, with the hope that my detailing of the events may have a positive impact on anyone out there. That's all.

Though I am beginning the task of replying to each and every card and letter I will most likely never be able to properly thank each and every one of you that reached out in support and properly convey the positive impact it is having on my recovery. Never the less, THANK YOU, ONE AND ALL!!!!!

Spoiler:

Edit: I never stole, Terrys' "Scoobie-Doo" or any other "Thong". There is no way I can wear "Ruby Slippers", would never have regardless and I haven't been to "OZ" since my college days in the seventies (except for the stint in the ICU?) LOL LOL LOL I do however still have a penchant for "LOL", which apparently has an unbreakable hold on me that I may never be able to rid myself of without further surgery and intense emotional therapy.

Spoiler:
    Lastly, a BIG SHOUT OUT to, El Jefe (Randall Flagg) my good friend for all he does, for all of us!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Weedeater ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai's Avatar

Yay! Its awesome news to hear that youre home, Bill. I hope your recovery continues to go well.

edit:
    Holy crapola! The tale of your 'medical adventure' makes me think your recovery progress is nothing short of amazing! Im happy you beat those odds and are now able to tell the docs exactly what they can do with 'the plug'.

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Great news that you are home. At some point that becomes it's own best possible medicine. Thanks for sharing the story. If it can help prevent the same kind of thing happening to someone else, it is worth all the time it took to type out. Glad that some of the docs finally talked together enough to make the appropriate best informed guesses. I hope that all the nasty MRSA bugs have their asses kicked or that there is a good plan on how to take care of that with antibiotics that work for YOU!
    WANTED
    US 1st Printings. I have THESE
    #92 IT Portfolio (or the #95 IT to swap for the #92 that I have)
    Any #95 SK-related Cemetery Dance Edition
    Any #7 PS Publishing Edition
    Sleeping Beauties: Signed Tour version.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks so much for the recap Bill... since I am new to this type 2 diabetes thing myself.... I am especially grateful for the sharing, insight and support you have been giving me.

Your ordeal has alerted me and made me more aware of the MRSA thing, which my doctor and endocrinologist had not mentioned to me, armed with your experience, I have now done some extensive research on it and learned the best ways to try to prevent it....so I might have helped saved your lungs, you might have helped save my feet, time will tell for both.

I know I have been walking 6 to 6.5 miles a day, and hadn't thought about the blisters that might create on my feet.... can't quit walking, but definitely going to double up on the clean socks and wash my feet very well afterwards and moisturize them. And no barefoot in the locker room... I'll be wearing sneakers with my speedo from now on.

Get well my good friend, and know that I'll be sending the good thoughts your way every day for sure.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks so much for the recap Bill... since I am new to this type 2 diabetes thing myself.... I am especially grateful for the sharing, insight and support you have been giving me.

Your ordeal has alerted me and made me more aware of the MRSA thing, which my doctor and endocrinologist had not mentioned to me, armed with your experience, I have now done some extensive research on it and learned the best ways to try to prevent it....so I might have helped saved your lungs, you might have helped save my feet, time will tell for both.

I know I have been walking 6 to 6.5 miles a day, and hadn't thought about the blisters that might create on my feet.... can't quit walking, but definitely going to double up on the clean socks and wash my feet very well afterwards and moisturize them. And no barefoot in the locker room... I'll be wearing sneakers with my speedo from now on.

Get well my good friend, and know that I'll be sending the good thoughts your way every day for sure.
    Glad I could be of some help to someone and that the someone is you, a member right here. Way back in 2007, I was first diagnosed with, Diabetes due to a stupid blister I got on my foot from hanging around the pool at home on a "off" day. At the time I thought nothing of it as I suppose most of us would. Sadly, Diabetes is not only about the "sugar" though that is the biggest factor. I'm told that virtually everyone has MRSA in them in some form, hiding and just looking to gain an edge at any opportunity. In addition to watching that "sugar" you must be vigilant at all times as a diabetic to open cuts and wounds. That stupid ulcer from earlier this year was due to a missed moisterizing of anly a week. You just never know and I was all over it, treatment wise knowing what could happen. It still found a way after being dormant for over 6 years. Nasty shit that bugger.

Thanks for your and everyone else's support.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That sounded like a very nasty and frightening experience, Bill! It's such a relief to know that you're still with us and starting to recover now.

Take it easy, brother!

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh is THAT all it was? Here was me thinking it was something serious....

Holy crappola Bill! That makes my recent stay in hospital look like a children's tea party. Good to know that the cleaner didn't need to use that plug too
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast