Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Merlin1958 (Bill) hospitalized. Update-Now home

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Great work on the poster, guys!

Good to see you posting, Bill!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Great to see you're on the mend, Bill!!!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome back Bill
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Well, Holy Get Wells, Batman!!!!

Received the awesome "postcard of well wishes" today and impressive just doesn't quite cut it as a suitable adverb!!! Given the amount of time and sheer breath of moving parts involved it is an absoloute marvel!!!

My wife, was particularly impressed by all the individual member "Get Wells". She knows I do something for a "charitable & hobby" benefit, but had no idea how many individuals were involved!!! Quite frankly, I don't think I ever bothered to take a moment to "count", LOL!!!

What can I say? THANK YOU ALL!!!!

You may rest assured that your intentions are well received in that I am inspired to step up my "PT" at the new facility I arrived at today. I think they refer to it as a "Sub-Acute" facility. Whatever, that may entail in the medical world, stationary bikes, weights and exercises seem to be a central compononent for the near future!!!! I'll have that "postcard" in the forefront as an inspiration from all the wonderful folks at TDT.Org!!!!

Spoiler:
    Do not for a moment think that I have not noticed some of those members that put aside petty differences and did the bigger thing. Your gauntlet of good will is well received and I intend to do my best to reciprocate!!!!

Again, Thank you all!!!!!! What a freaking web site!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Glad to see you back and posting Bill. Don't over do it though, you have a busy 2016 Haven Found season ahead of you and we can't have you wearing yourself out now

Millionth Post Club racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hey Bill,

I am thrilled that you are doing better and well enough to check in on us. I too notice the petty issues have been swept aside and the well wishes have been well stated. From day one I have felt this is a community not a web site and thankfully that has been proven to be correct yet again.

Now with human nature being what it is most people are curious. I don’t know if it’s OK with Bill or not but here goes on what happened.

Spoiler:
    As most know Bill is working on quitting smoking. Well the other day he picked up a pack of nicotine gum and popped a piece in and started chewing away. He then took a look at the back of the box and that is when things went downhill real fast. The gum was made be a pharmaceutical company in Boston. He instinctively spit it out but it was too late, the damage was done and we all know the aftermath. The horror of thinking something useful could come out of Boston! Thankfully things have turned around. I just shudder in my boots when I think of what the outcome would have been if he had grab a nicotine patch instead of the gum. I don’t think his Yankee love’n ass could have handled that.

Ok so I may have made part of that up but….
    Perhaps I am simply a madman who dreamt of being sane for a little while.
    — Roland Deschain

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome back Bill, we've missed you.

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Never been so happy to see someone post a LOL - good to have you back Bill!
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Citizen of Gilead Niels has a spectacular aura about Niels has a spectacular aura about Niels's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome back Bill!

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome back !

Do you see the future now?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Bill, if you are reading this, it's time you knew the truth...

You have been lied to. It's 2115, you were in a coma for 100 years... Everyone you have seen since waking up is a hologram, they don't want you to know the truth until you have fully recovered.
    Thanks to advances in medical science, many of the members you knew are still around, I'm have had 2 full organ replacements and RF is on his 3rd Body. (He's gone back to being a man for the first time in 20 years). We have managed to keep the site running on an emulator to give you that early 21st century feel, these days we all use DCDT's (Direct Cortex Data Transfer) to communicate and get information.

There some good news and bad news... SK has been kept alive as a digital construct and has just finished the 14th book on the Dark Tower, so you have a lot to catch up on. The bad news is you have missed out on the opportunity to buy the S/L's - sorry. Also you have missed out on the 50th, 60th, 70th, 80th, 90th and the fabulous 100th anniversary editions of all the early books. both CD and PS publishing did some great work on these until paper became a scarce resource. Once you are up and about you can teleport down to the Carlos Detweiller museum and see the actual books (you cant touch them as they are held in time stasis to preserve them) but I can get you a special pass so you don't have to wait in line with the other 1000's that visit daily.

Welcome back Bill!

Oh and one last thing, I'll let someone else tell you about the Yankees, such a shame....
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Citizen of Gilead Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

There he is!!

Welcome back Bill. Such a relief to see you back here.

They should put a Sox punchbag in the hospital gym just for you, you'll be like He-Man in a week. If they dangle a Lettered firestarter infront of the treadmills they'll think Usain Bolt just walked in.

Take it easy.
    Selling EVERYTHING! Come and get it!

(Except my Gunslinger First Edition. That ain't going nowhere. It's the only one I'm keeping, can't let that go)

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Haha......"dangle a Lettered Firestarter in front of the treadmill"...... Now that's funny.

Soooooooo glad you are back, Bill. My wife and I haven't stopped thinking about you.

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Glad to see you posting Mr. Merlin.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm so glad you're doing better, Bill.

(Some people will do ANYTHING to stop smoking!!)

John

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post

John

8/7/15 will be 3 mos!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Demon of the Prim goheat will become famous soon enough goheat will become famous soon enough goheat's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post

John

8/7/15 will be 3 mos!!!!!
    That is an awesome feat, congrats!
    "God punishes us for what we cannot imagine." - Stephen King, Duma Key

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes it is! Congratulations Bill.

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Glad to see your posts bill, rest and recover well

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

Good to see you are on the way to recovery Bill!
    I wish you the best of luck.

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm thrilled to see you back in action! Keep up the good work and good luck on the road to recovery!

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations, Bill!

John

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey Bill, welcome back to the madness! Great to see you back here. And Simon, your little futuristic story was brilliant!

Citizen of Gilead barlow will become famous soon enough barlow's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome back Bill, so glad you are doing better!

Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast