Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: The Haven Fund "Mob"!!!!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mosheprigan View Post
    Bill, thanks for my "resemblance" to Hyman Roth ...
    Me Myer Lansky? Don't know. We did him a U-turn (he was expelled from Israel) the moment he landed in the airport. We didn't want him here. You know that?
    Let me think a bit about the other guys.
    Of course I know that. I am actually a big fan of all those "Mob" movies and I am from NYC. Think about it and get back to us. Main thing is, support the HF!!!

Spoiler:
    I was kidding about the resemblance!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Gunslinger Apprentice mosheprigan is just really nice mosheprigan is just really nice mosheprigan is just really nice mosheprigan is just really nice mosheprigan is just really nice mosheprigan's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

What you mean 'support the HF' - DONATE? I have holes in my pockets, now...
    Hyman Roth - Minister of Foreign Affairs of THE CRIMSON KING

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mosheprigan View Post
    What you mean 'support the HF' - DONATE? I have holes in my pockets, now...

No you don't have to donate. Just show your support and inspire others to do so.

Now, a little music to set the tone!! LOL

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Gunslinger Apprentice mosheprigan is just really nice mosheprigan is just really nice mosheprigan is just really nice mosheprigan is just really nice mosheprigan is just really nice mosheprigan's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Ok. Great music. It sends me 40 years back to my twenties, not fair ....

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Bill, PM again.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    Like the "theme" this year, Bill.
    Luca Brazzi, for you? LOL
    These are all Godfather references, right? Can I tell you something?

Spoiler:
    I've never seen The Godfather.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

That's OK, I only watched Goodfellas for the first time last year.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Like the "theme" this year, Bill.
    Luca Brazzi, for you? LOL
    These are all Godfather references, right? Can I tell you something?

Spoiler:
    I've never seen The Godfather.
    Heresy!!! But any "Mob" character will do.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Had to update mine, as I totally forgot about my all time favourite gangster.....

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jimimck View Post
    Had to update mine, as I totally forgot about my all time favourite gangster.....

LOL Good one. "Tony Soprano"!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

One of The Few The Proud CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Join the Haven Fund "Mob"!!! I'll be the, Capo di tutti capi, or the "Don" and you can select a position in the HF "Family. Become part of the "Caporegime"

Stroppygoblin - Consigliere
    Room 217 Caretaker - Capodecina (Capo)

I'm making you an offer you can't refuse!!!!
    Hey Don Merlin, me thinks the HF CapoRegime should be updated! Need all the dagos in line!
    DT Spoiler - Enter at your own risk!

Spoiler:
    I can’t remember if I cried
    When I read about Eddie’s widowed bride,
    And something touched me deep inside
    The day the bumbler died.”

Click CAN' Ka No Rey for the entire poem, published in Lighthouse VI!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by CRinVA View Post
    Join the Haven Fund "Mob"!!! I'll be the, Capo di tutti capi, or the "Don" and you can select a position in the HF "Family. Become part of the "Caporegime"

Stroppygoblin - Consigliere
    Room 217 Caretaker - Capodecina (Capo)

I'm making you an offer you can't refuse!!!!
    Hey Don Merlin, me thinks the HF CapoRegime should be updated! Need all the dagos in line!
    You gotta join first, Bob. Copy a pic of your character into your Sig!!!

Hmmm, I'm a "Don" with a cop as a Yankee fan for an avatar (Who is also a "Don") and the head of one of the five families in New York. Hell, I'm a mystery wrapped in an enigma!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Citizen of Gilead SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That should do it.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

No, no, no. We require real "movie mobsters", my friend!!! Get with the program!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Citizen of Gilead SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That's Carmine Falcone my friend. He's been depicted in film, I just wasn't huge on the actor. Trying to make this my own man Gotta mix things up.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by SystemCrashOverRide View Post
    That's Carmine Falcone my friend. He's been depicted in film, I just wasn't huge on the actor. Trying to make this my own man Gotta mix things up.
    Okay, I'm a progressive "Don". Maybe a better pic?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Okay Bill. Done... are you happy now!? Will you stop hounding me!? And I decided on Tony without seeing Jimimck had chosen the same one... Hope that's ok... at least we have good taste right?

My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Great minds.....

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Does this count?

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post
    Does this count?
    Awww shit... You got the same idea as me with this!!! LOL!

Tell you what, I'll fight you for it... LOL! LOL! LOL!

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

It's all you. I like your signature.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking good, fella's!!!!

Spoiler:
    See what I did there? LOL LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

One of The Few The Proud CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Piacere! Don't be no mortadella il mio amico.
    Give up a few points for Haven!!!
    DT Spoiler - Enter at your own risk!

Spoiler:
    I can’t remember if I cried
    When I read about Eddie’s widowed bride,
    And something touched me deep inside
    The day the bumbler died.”

Click CAN' Ka No Rey for the entire poem, published in Lighthouse VI!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

News Flash!!!!

If you are "Mobbed up" and donate $10 to the Haven Fund, you too can sport a scrolling title of your choosing through 5/19/15, just like the "Don"!!!! Limited phrases/titles and nothing X rated. You can be funny though. Funny how? Do I amuse you? LOL Donate your $10 to the widget and PM, Jerome with your request. By the way, youse wise guys, this is not a suggestion!!!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast