Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: The Haven Fund "Mob"!!!!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Default The Haven Fund "Mob"!!!!

Join the Haven Fund "Mob"!!! I'll be the, Capo di tutti capi, or the "Don" and you can select a position in the HF "Family. Become part of the "Caporegime"

Stroppygoblin - Consigliere
    Room 217 Caretaker - Capodecina (Capo)
    CRinVA - Capo
    Jon - Bruno Titaglia
    Jimmimck - Tony Soprano
    Astrodad - Capo/Walter White
    Moshe Prigan - Hyman Roth
    Ben Staad - Tommy DeVito
    Zelig - Tony Soprano
    T-Dogz_AK47 - Tony Montana, Underboss
    Systemcrashoverride - Carmine Falcone
    Dnemec - Kay Corleone
    BDwyer19 - Fat Tony
    Br!an - Winston Wolfe
    Anubis2347 - Nucky Thompson
    The Library Policeman - Boris Bad-E-Nough?
    JonP - Futurama Robotic Mob?

I'm making you an offer you can't refuse!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

"A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post

Now I'm conflicted. However, I split the difference and updated my signature and left my avatar to try and support both factions. We'll see where it goes from here!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post

Now I'm conflicted. However, I split the difference and updated my signature and left my avatar to try and support both factions. We'll see where it goes from here!!!
    Yours is OK as it's still a "Don"
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

LOL True!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Like the "theme" this year, Bill.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    Luca Brazzi, for you? LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I would pass on that one, Ricky.

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    Luca Brazzi, for you? LOL

Citizen of Gilead SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

And who shall I be Bill?

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

And me?
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Wado I godda do to be a made man?
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

"Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in" - Bills new mantra?

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    And me?
    Connie, of course
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jimimck View Post
    "Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in" - Bills new mantra?

Lets see, might you be the classic "Hitter from outta town"? LOL

Edit: I got it, James.... Mickey Featherstone of "The Westies". He of the "No corpus delecti". He used to cut up the bodies and scatter the remains all over the city. He'd freeze the hands and use them later to leave false fingerprints. A real gentleman!!! LOL

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by SystemCrashOverRide View Post
    And who shall I be Bill?
    Billy Bats?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    Wado I godda do to be a made man?
    Joey "Two Times", or Bruno Tittaggilia fuhgeddiboutit!!!

Just post a pic of your character in your sig and support the HF, or else!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Dey all seem like Wise Guys to me...

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I nominate, Jerome as "Don Ciccio" the "Boss of Bosses in Sicily!!!

Furthermore, I can see, Terry (SirBoomme) as "Luca Brazzi", Brownings Childe as "Solazzo", MoshePrigan as "Hyman Roth" and Gunslinger41 as "Frankie Fontaine"!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Gunslinger Apprentice mosheprigan is just really nice mosheprigan is just really nice mosheprigan is just really nice mosheprigan is just really nice mosheprigan is just really nice mosheprigan's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Who shall I be, Bill? You bet have a character for me.
    Hyman Roth - Minister of Foreign Affairs of THE CRIMSON KING

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mosheprigan View Post
    Hey Moshe, see Bill's post above...

I think thats a great call!

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Signature updated

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey Moshe, see Bill's post above...

I think thats a great call!
    Simon, has it right, Moshe. You're "Hyman Roth"!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Gunslinger Apprentice mosheprigan is just really nice mosheprigan is just really nice mosheprigan is just really nice mosheprigan is just really nice mosheprigan is just really nice mosheprigan's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

OK, be it Hyman Roth! no rejection. So I'll see Vito Corleone tomorrow and tell him about my new nomination ... lol

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

OK, be it Hyman Roth! no rejection. So I'll see Vito Corleone tomorrow and tell him about my new nomination ... lol
    Not to be labeled a "Racist", but it did seem an appropriate nomination given the slight resemblance. You could go with another character if you like. Bugsy Siegel, Myer Lansky or Don Barzini if you prefer. Hell, I'm German/English!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Bill, thanks for my "resemblance" to Hyman Roth ...
    Me Myer Lansky? Don't know. We did him a U-turn (he was expelled from Israel) the moment he landed in the airport. We didn't want him here. You know that?
    Let me think a bit about the other guys.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast