Not sure if this is the right place to post, but it's for collectors by a collector, so Calvin's Corner it is...

Some of you may know that I work in the field of mobility (no not wheelchairs, Jon - Mobile apps and Devices for Enterprise). I was once a developer but in later years I am now more of a Solutions Consultant and don't tend to get my hands 'dirty' anymore. I miss it a little though and in an effort to knock the rust of my skills before they seize up, I have been thinking for a while now about writing an app specifically designed at the SK collector. There's a few collector apps on the apps stores, but they are too generic (and frankly fugly) and not really geared to the King world.

SO...
I've made a start on initial design, (Caveats and Screenshots to follow). Please, please, please feel free to comment (be kind ) about look and feel, but what I really want to hear about are peoples ideas about what YOU would like from such an app (and if there is any interest at all...)

The screens so far are based around info on a particular book, there will be other screens before this to select a specific book, search for a book, etc. I'll post more as I design them.

CAVEATS
1. This is a vanity project. I get excited easily and bored even more so. There are NO guarantees this will ever become reality (although I *really* would like to do this well)

2. Initial app will be iOS (sorry Jerome). I work quicker in XCode and the tools are better. Once completed I do intend to create an Android version. (Windows Phone 8 is a pipe dream, Blackberry - don't even ask.. Bill - that Nokia 6210 ain't gettin it)

3. I'd like to include cloud sourcing in some manner (still thinking about that). It would be great to get the community to provide pricing input - love to hear some ideas

4. Cost - It will be released as a signed limited edition @$4000

5. (4) is a lie. If I can get it on the app store it will be free. I don't need donations or funding as I have all the tools and software to hand.

6. Reserved for a caveat I haven't thought of yet

7. Please re-read (1)