Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 80 of 89 FirstFirst ... 30 70 78 79 80 81 82 ... LastLast
Results 1,976 to 2,000 of 2209

Thread: Book Collection: zelig

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jonp View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    Sounds very interesting, Paul. Looking forward to hearing more about it.
    +1. I'm intrigued.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Very cool, Paul!
    Thanks guys... I'll post some details soon. Just working out a few specifics.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

For those of you who are interested in paperbacks, and the new covers that are being released, I discovered this one by accident the other day. It wasn't part of the initial releases I was aware of that I posted here. This one is on the Scribner imprint. Large TP size.

Servant of Gan Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Cool, is it the same size as the other new books in this serie?

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Cool cover man!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Cool cover man!
    I agree. Most of the rerelease Scribner PB covers are god awful IMO but that's a nice one.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice cover !

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the comments.

Quote Originally Posted by Roog View Post
    Cool, is it the same size as the other new books in this serie?
    Yes, same trade paperback size. The Scribner ones are very slightly taller than the Gallery editions. Here's a shot of the books so far.

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

I was at a vintage paperback show today and stumbled on this. I've never seen it before and for $10 I figured why not.

It's an anthology published in Germany in 1993 with a King story. They're all stories about rats, so I'm guessing the story is Graveyard Shift.

Millionth Post Club racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I love finding stuff like that. Very cool, congrats!
    Perhaps I am simply a madman who dreamt of being sane for a little while.
    — Roland Deschain

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very cool, Paul! I love that weird stuff!

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Cool find, Paul.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

it 'Google' translates as "Night Shift" so I think you are correct Paul.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by racerx45 View Post
    I love finding stuff like that. Very cool, congrats!
    Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    Very cool, Paul! I love that weird stuff!
    Cool find, Paul.
    Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    it 'Google' translates as "Night Shift" so I think you are correct Paul.
    Thanks for the comments guys. Yeah, Simon that makes sense then that it should be Graveyard Shift.

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

For those who are collecting the new paperbacks this may be helpful. I was browsing Amazon, and came across more of the Pocket releases which I wasn't aware of previously. I've added the image to the original post, but here's the new ones I discovered.

I must say that I really like the covers of these and the other Pocket releases. They're so much better than the previous range.

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Dan raised a question in the Finders Keepers thread as to whether there was a trade paperback of FK. The only paperback released in the US was the mass market by Pocket Books. I did some digging and discovered that a Gallery trade paperback was in fact released for the Canadian market. You can get a copy from amazon.ca. Search on this ISBN: 978-1501140655

While I was at it, I figured I'd get all the softcover editions together.

Canadian trade paperback (Gallery), US mass market paperback (Pocket), UK mass market paperback, UK trade paperback ('Airport edition'), Australian trade paperback, US proof, UK proof.

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Awesome FK (softcover branch) collection, Paul.

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Those Finders Keepers are great! I just ordered the Canada version. Thanks for the tip.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    For those who are collecting the new paperbacks this may be helpful. I was browsing Amazon, and came across more of the Pocket releases which I wasn't aware of previously. I've added the image to the original post, but here's the new ones I discovered.

I must say that I really like the covers of these and the other Pocket releases. They're so much better than the previous range.

I agree, Paul. Most of those covers are very cool.

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm a bit of a sucker for custom cases and was fortunate to be able to acquire this one. I wanted to say what a great job Richard (Cook) has done on the craftsmanship of the case. It's very unique and really well made. Great work Richard.

Demon of the Prim goheat will become famous soon enough goheat will become famous soon enough goheat's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow, that's a beauty, Paul! The artwork reminds me of Frazetta!
    "God punishes us for what we cannot imagine." - Stephen King, Duma Key

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Love it. I have one of the original six. Great case!~
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice case and love the new US Finders Keepers PB cover. Congratulations on the new books Paul.

Country
    Country Flag

Sweet case, Paul! Love the color.

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    I'm a bit of a sucker for custom cases and was fortunate to be able to acquire this one. I wanted to say what a great job Richard (Cook) has done on the craftsmanship of the case. It's very unique and really well made. Great work Richard.

Paul,
    Thank you for posting & thank you very much for the complement.
    -Cook

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

....and the thank you roll begins.......

Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    Awesome FK (softcover branch) collection, Paul.
    Thanks Alan.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    Those Finders Keepers are great! I just ordered the Canada version. Thanks for the tip.
    Sure, and thanks for mentioning this in the first place, which led to me finding the trade paperback.

I agree, Paul. Most of those covers are very cool.
    Yeah, some nice ones there.

Quote Originally Posted by goheat View Post
    Wow, that's a beauty, Paul! The artwork reminds me of Frazetta!
    Thanks John. Frazetta! Now there's a name I haven't heard in a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Love it. I have one of the original six. Great case!~
    Thanks Kris.

Quote Originally Posted by jonp View Post
    Very nice case and love the new US Finders Keepers PB cover. Congratulations on the new books Paul.
    Thanks Jon!

Sweet case, Paul! Love the color.
    Thanks Brian!

Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post
    Paul,
    Thank you for posting & thank you very much for the complement.
    -Cook
    No problem, you did some great work on this one. Thanks again!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 80 of 89 FirstFirst ... 30 70 78 79 80 81 82 ... LastLast