Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: 2015 Haven Fund Raiser

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Alan Clark, still owes a drawing, but I have no book for him to draw in. He has agreed to do a drawing in either a trade edition of FD/NS or IT. If anyone has a 1/1 copy they can part with please, PM me and we'll get it in the mix. So far, we really don't have that "Whopper" item that has propelled us towards the goal in the past. However, I think we have "more" items for auction than we have every had. Who knows how we will make out in the end, but we have topped the "goal" every year for quite awhile and it sure would be a shame to stop that streak. So, look deep into your heart and do what you can!!!

Your "Don" is counting on you folks!!!!
    Don't worry, I'm on this.....

I'm currently trying to source a CD Gift Edition of IT for you, Bill!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh, they are way too expensive these days!! A 1/1 trade will do, no?

Hmmmmm, wondering how I can get in trouble with RF away!!! LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh Bill...I can get you into trouble with Rf if you want...just say the word! We'll both take the fall!
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    Oh Bill...I can get you into trouble with Rf if you want...just cay the word! We'll both take the fall!
    LOL I'm very capable on my own, Jon. Just kidding. I'm generally on this ice around here!! LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

OK...I have a Wheelen singed DT7 wit a flaw of the pages of estimated 250 - 317 replaced with 220--240. (numbers unsure)

and a Wheelen signed DT7

All singed personally

Not sure if I want of either. Will do if it further HF significantly.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    OK...I have a Wheelen singed DT7 wit a flaw of the pages of estimated 250 - 317 replaced with 220--240. (numbers unsure)

and a Wheelen signed DT7

All singed personally

Not sure if I want of either. Will do if it further HF significantly.
    Have you been cooking with, Sherry again, Jon? LOL Post some pics, everything we can get will further the HF!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

I have been told to not open them... that will pull off the wax paper. He used a gold pen.

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Send me an address. I just got horrendous news on my "new" car; $ 900.00 so there will be a 5 day delay on shipping but then I will ship he Wheelen signed unflawed.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

You're a good man!!! In my book, you don't get much better than that and don't need to!!! Thank You, sir!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Sorry. I was too blasted to operate a can opener much less a camera when you asked. Now for the pics.

When you open this piece of paper you will see the "scrawlings" Wheelan made to get the ink in his pen flowing.

"Scrawlings"

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

That looks like an awesome item, Jon!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

RF, when you have the time and energy, I think we need a total update? Just asking....
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Over $3,200. Thermometer updated.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I trust you folks realize that the items offered by the HF each year are generally one of a kind items. Most of the artists will do drawings for the HF that they will not do otherwise, including collaborations. So, be sure to pay attention to what is available. You may not get a "bargain", but you will get a very unique and valuable item or combination of both!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

That Totalizer could use some fresh names people! Lets knock Bill's name of the top recent donator list - watcha say?

It's time to skip that Half Caf, non fat Grande 4 shot late in a venti cup, with 1 pump mocha half a pump raspberry (do they still have that?), 2 splenda, no foam, extra whip, extra hot, ad pumpkin spice topping and caramel syrup drizzled on the whip (phew!) and donate the money saved to the HF!
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I think we need an update, Jerome. Morale may be slipping a bit...
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

~$3,800

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Not too bad, though we are well behind. However, it is still early and we have a chance to "Catch up" a bit. Let's get those donations really rolling along!!! We need to do approximately $3,000 a month to make the goal!!! Please, dig deep and do what you can folks!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

RF, for those of us who have purchased from you in the past, can we please have a standing exception for shipping overseas on the Haven auctions? Or would you prefer we contact you for each one we want to bid on to see if that is possible? Thanks.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jimimck View Post
    RF, for those of us who have purchased from you in the past, can we please have a standing exception for shipping overseas on the Haven auctions? Or would you prefer we contact you for each one we want to bid on to see if that is possible? Thanks.
    Standing exception is fine. Bid away, just be prepared to pay outrageous (but at cost) shipping.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I've been put in my place by certain factions on these boards and I will continue to abstain to a degree, but damn if I don't miss all the crazy shit we used to get into during the HF every year!! A new fun topic, theme and general good thoughts from all. I may not be able to be the "Face" of the fundraiser anymore, but the spirit should still be there!! This year, by my tally, we have more auction items than any previous years. That means more great stuff, more unique items and a few as yet unrevealed surprises!!! Maybe someone else can step up and grab the flag!!! Cause it should definitely continue to fly!!!

The heck with the naysayers, they're just self centered folks who haven't had a chance to experience a charitable gesture, first hand!!! Maybe they need to lay off the coffee!! LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Totals updated to over $6,800!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

RF, when does this go to?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

May 19.

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post

The heck with the naysayers! LOL LOL

Nay! Nay I say!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast