Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 96 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 ... LastLast

Thread: The Marvel Cinematic Universe

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

GOOSE. FUCKING. BUMPS.

Sorry but that was the best looking Spiderman I have seen yet trailer wise. I just cannot wait.... wow. He kills it. THAT is Peter Parker/Spidey to me. HANDS DOWN. I hear we might get a glimpse of Carnage at the end... oh how I wish this to be true!!!!!!!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

What a great Spiderman trailer. It felt like part Marvel superhero movie and part John Hughes teen comedy. Everything one could hope for from a Spiderman movie. Best of all, no retread of the origin story!

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Too much Iron Man but otherwise OK.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I understand that there is/has been quite a bit of wrangling between Disney/marvel and Sony and Fox over characters. Specifically over the villains from what I've heard. Can anyone break that down for me?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Country
    Country Flag

Didn't realize the international trailer is actually different:

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    I understand that there is/has been quite a bit of wrangling between Disney/marvel and Sony and Fox over characters. Specifically over the villains from what I've heard. Can anyone break that down for me?
    Other than Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch, I hadn't heard anything about that. I do know that some main Marvel characters were villains in the Old Man Logan comics which the movie Logan in based on. They had to change the plot and villains because Fox couldn't use them. The trailer still looks good though.

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by RUBE View Post
    Other than Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch, I hadn't heard anything about that. I do know that some main Marvel characters were villains in the Old Man Logan comics which the movie Logan in based on. They had to change the plot and villains because Fox couldn't use them. The trailer still looks good though.
    Yea that's the main one. I heard the other day that there was another deal for Fox to use Negasonic Teenage Warhead in Deadpool (in the way they did, which was basically nothing like in the comics) and Marvel got Ego the living planet, which I think they are using in Guardians. The only other two major problems (other than Marvel just wanting all the rights back) are Namor the Submariner, who Universal apparently indefinitely owns the rights to and distribution rights for The Hulk (probably why we haven't had another stand alone Hulk movie).

The big problem comes from Fox owning the rights to Fantastic Four, because almost all of the good "space villains" are from the Fantastic Four comic, so Fox has the rights to most of them. Strangely enough Marvel has the rights to The Inhumans even though they are / were arguably "Fantastic Four" characters.

Country
    Country Flag

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

That was great. Thx, Pablo!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Country
    Country Flag

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

Apparently it's a new video game.
    Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah.. who cares? lol
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Oh man it's by Square, that'll probably be not great. In fact other than like one or two Spiderman games, the old X-Men brawler, and maybe Marvel vs. Capcom (which I don't think really counts) I think all of the Marvel games have been real bad. On a side note while look at the tweets I did see that it looks like they started production on Black Panther, so that's exciting.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

On paper this should be a match made in heaven. But SE has been so hit and miss this decade (more miss than hit), it's hard to fully embrace this.

I'll hope for the best though.

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    On paper this should be a match made in heaven. But SE has been so hit and miss this decade (more miss than hit), it's hard to fully embrace this.

I'll hope for the best though.
    I guess it mostly depends on who the actual developer is. If it's the Kingdom Hearts people, it'll be a mess. That said I think it's the Tomb Raider people so mostly it'll probably just be "meh". While the new Tomb Raider was good, it was fairly uninspired.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

So, I finally saw "Dr. Strange". Help an old timer out a bit will ya? infinity stones. Doc has one, GotG has one, Loki's staff has one and The Vision is one. Is that all of them or am I missing one from "Thor"? Also, if all are now identified it's off to the "Infinity Wars" now? With an "Infinity Gauntlet" that I presume, Thanos has? Many thanks!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

So, I finally saw "Dr. Strange". Help an old timer out a bit will ya? infinity stones. Doc has one, GotG has one, Loki's staff has one and The Vision is one. Is that all of them or am I missing one from "Thor"? Also, if all are now identified it's off to the "Infinity Wars" now? With an "Infinity Gauntlet" that I presume, Thanos has? Many thanks!!!
    Yes, Thor/Asgard has one. It's the blood red one known as the Aether.

And yes, the next Avengers film will focus on the Inifinity Stones and their attempts at keeping it out of Thanos' hands.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    Yes, Thor/Asgard has one. It's the blood red one known as the Aether.

And yes, the next Avengers film will focus on the Inifinity Stones and their attempts at keeping it out of Thanos' hands.
    Thx, Ferny. Now aren't they all supposed to have specific colors? Doc's is green and so is Lokis'. GotG is purple, Asgard is Red, Vision is yellow. Right? or am I missing something? Sorry to be such a newb!!! lol

Also, nature called and I didn't get to stay for the after credits piece. Can anyone give me a quick synopsis?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DanHocker View Post
    If I remember correctly the one from Loki's staff is the one in Vision's head. So we have 1 withe Doctor Strange, 1 with Gaurdians, 1 with Vision, and the one from Thor 2 with The Collector. So four in total.

Doctor Strange

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

If I remember correctly the one from Loki's staff is the one in Vision's head. So we have 1 withe Doctor Strange, 1 with Gaurdians, 1 with Vision, and the one from Thor 2 with The Collector. So four in total.

Doctor Strange
    Actually you missed one. Here is a summary:

Space stone (the Tesseract): blue - in asgard? (from Cap am 1, and Avengers)
    Reality stone (The aether) : red - given to the collector (from Thor 2)
    Power stone (the Orb): puple - with the Nova Corp (from GotG)
    Mind stone (Loki's scepter) : yellow - on visions forhead (from Avengers 1/2)
    Time stone (Eye of Agamotto) : green - with Dr. Strange (from Dr. Strange)

This leaves only the Soul stone unaccounted for.
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks gentlemen!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Oh yea I totally forgot about The Tesseract.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post

Doctor Strange
    Actually you missed one. Here is a summary:

Space stone (the Tesseract): blue - in asgard? (from Cap am 1, and Avengers)
    Reality stone (The aether) : red - given to the collector (from Thor 2)
    Power stone (the Orb): puple - with the Nova Corp (from GotG)
    Mind stone (Loki's scepter) : yellow - on visions forhead (from Avengers 1/2)
    Time stone (Eye of Agamotto) : green - with Dr. Strange (from Dr. Strange)

This leaves only the Soul stone unaccounted for.
    It will almost assuredly make an appearance in Thor: Ragnarok.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 96 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 ... LastLast