Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 32 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 ... LastLast

Thread: This is the Worst Movie Ever.....Tribute

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

there's one thing that doesn't let me truly appreciate the brilliancy of the dialog in most American films (especially of the last two-three decades), even when it is really brilliant (saying this with no sarcasm implied) - namely, that it is brilliancy for the sake of brilliancy, one repartee after another, exchange of witticisms for its own sake. I mean, it doesn't add anything to the development of the characters, and doesn't serve any other purpose but itself. Nothing especially bad about that, I just find it annoying at times that the lines are easily interchangeable, and can be attributed to most characters of most movies without any alterations.

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Demon of the Prim Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I liked Tarintino's Inglorious Basterds and Kill Bill. Thats about it. I thought Pulp Fiction was highly overrated, Reservoir Dogs was a huge mess of a shitstorm.

As for Uwe Boll. This guy is a fucking moron of a director. house of the Dead was just a stupid movie with no redeeming qualities at all. I saw Bloodrayne and wanted to punch myself repeatedly, Alone in the Dark made me want to stab myself in the eyes. after that I refused to watch anything with his name on it period.
    If you love me then love me..

Along the Path of the Beam Faddah Callahan is on a distinguished road Faddah Callahan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LadyHitchhiker View Post
    H G Well's War of the Worlds - the new one; no not the one with Tom Cruise in it. - It was so incredibly boring I thought I might die.
    Holy crap, someone else watched this movie? I watched it because my back was thrown out and I had no choice...

Army of the 12 Monkeys pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Yaksha View Post
    Reservoir Dogs was a huge mess of a shitstorm.
    Yeah, I think that was the idea.

Life is beautiful LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

Quote Originally Posted by Faddah Callahan View Post
    H G Well's War of the Worlds - the new one; no not the one with Tom Cruise in it. - It was so incredibly boring I thought I might die.
    Holy crap, someone else watched this movie? I watched it because my back was thrown out and I had no choice...
    My husband's a little obsessed with the war of the worlds. We have the tv series on dvd... Yeah, I watched it because he wanted to watch it. Well, I'm glad I'm not alone in it's suckiness. Thank Gan we only rented it and didn't buy it.

Just saw the new True Grit. It was horrible - to me - boring and hard to understand and stupid.

Army of the 12 Monkeys pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

... My husband's a little obsessed with the war of the worlds. We have the tv series on dvd...
    I remember that. I kind of liked the series.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

"Machete" was bad, real bad. That for a movie that was going for "Bad" is real bad!!!!!! lol lol lol

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Gunslinger Apprentice Hbgunslinger is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Yaksha View Post
    As for Uwe Boll. This guy is a fucking moron of a director. house of the Dead was just a stupid movie with no redeeming qualities at all. I saw Bloodrayne and wanted to punch myself repeatedly, Alone in the Dark made me want to stab myself in the eyes. after that I refused to watch anything with his name on it period.
    Everytime I hear the name Uwe Boll then the words "directing" after it I feel sick to my stomach. He makes the worst movies possible.
    The one I don't get is Bloodrayne, Ben Kingsley....... wtf is he doing acting in that? When I saw him attached to it before it came out I think I threw up but I'm not sure because I blacked out too.

Demon of the Prim blavigne is just really nice blavigne is just really nice blavigne is just really nice blavigne is just really nice blavigne's Avatar

My Mood
    Sad
    Country
    Country Flag

I never watched it but there is a movie available right now called Rubber about a tire named Robert who was abandoned in the desert, falls in love with a woman and figures out how to telepathically kill animals and people by making their heads explode.

Really I am not kidding, there's a website and everything.............a homicidal tire for cripes sake, I don't have to see that to know it is BAD and not in a good way.

"Head Clear. Mouth shut. See Much. Say little." Roland Deschain

"Go your way, I'll take the long way 'round. Ill find my own way down, as I should." Ben Howard

Citizen of Gilead Roland of Gilead 33 will become famous soon enough Roland of Gilead 33's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

before i head off to bed here's one, i watched it on an old episode on "Mystery Science Theatre 3000" & keep in mind that shows a MUST WATCH! FOR ALL! it's called "Robot Monster" (1953) & it's just simply AWFUL! it's better with Joel & The Bots making fun of it though. alwys is.

Servant of Gan Brainslinger will become famous soon enough Brainslinger will become famous soon enough Brainslinger's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by blavigne View Post
    I never watched it but there is a movie available right now called Rubber about a tire named Robert who was abandoned in the desert, falls in love with a woman and figures out how to telepathically kill animals and people by making their heads explode.

Really I am not kidding, there's a website and everything.............a homicidal tire for cripes sake, I don't have to see that to know it is BAD and not in a good way.
    I've actually heard that it's rather good! Possibly partly due to the ridiculous premise. (I'm certainly tempted to watch it. Mind you I've seen I Bought A Vampire Motorcycle and I found it entertaining).

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

For whatever reason I truly enjoy the movie "Strange Brew". No good plot, no good acting, but I seem to watch it at least once every year.

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post
    For whatever reason I truly enjoy the movie "Strange Brew". No good plot, no good acting, but I seem to watch it at least once every year.
    It's satirical melodrama. The acting, appropriate to this style, is quite good.
    Realism wouldn really fit in, eh?

Demon of the Prim blavigne is just really nice blavigne is just really nice blavigne is just really nice blavigne is just really nice blavigne's Avatar

My Mood
    Sad
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brainslinger View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by blavigne View Post

I've actually heard that it's rather good! Possibly partly due to the ridiculous premise. (I'm certainly tempted to watch it. Mind you I've seen I Bought A Vampire Motorcycle and I found it entertaining).
    Let me know how it turns out if you do watch it!! I don't know if it will be good horror or not but the promo site made me laugh until my sides hurt so maybe it's a comedy??

"Head Clear. Mouth shut. See Much. Say little." Roland Deschain

"Go your way, I'll take the long way 'round. Ill find my own way down, as I should." Ben Howard

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

My cousin has the movie Strange Brew and he raves about it. Always wants to watch it when we get together. I watched it once and it was too corny for my taste. Kind of like a Wayne's World movie, if you ask me.
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

Citizen of Gilead Roland of Gilead 33 will become famous soon enough Roland of Gilead 33's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

strange brew is a great film. no masterpiece or anything. my favorite part is easily when one of the bros. i forget which one drinks that entire bin or whatever they are called of beer. & than piss the whole thing out. i love those guys. i always wanted them to do another film. but "Rick Moranis' is pretty much retired from films unfortunally. yes he lends his voice every now & than to cartoons but other than that he's pretty much retired. & has been since about (1997)

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

I do like their voices as the moose on Brother Bear, though. I'm guessing it's the same two guys, they sound identical to how they sounded on Strange Brew.
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Brother Bear?

::interested::

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes, same actors: Dave Thomas and Rick Moranis.

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Allright for Strange Brew...I didn't think there would be much of a response on that one. It is a goofy movie but you gotta love the flying super dog, the brothers, the beer, and the crazy scientist...and of course the Mounties.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

well you hoosers. sorry for spelling. i'm not from Canada. he he. i LOVE SCTV which is what that was originally. from. & their album they did in i believe in (1982) is a fucking Classic! every Bob & Doug Mackensie again bad spelling. fan should OWN IT! it's on cd i believe. anyways.

yes "Brother Bear" they did last i heard 2 of them. one was a HUGE Hit a few years back. & i think the 2nd one was for some weird reason made for DVD i think? & "Rick Moranis' & Dave Thomas also do voices in it i think? i know "Rick Moranis' does anyways. i am curious to see the cartoon that's based off the skit. "Rick Moranis" doesn't unfortunally lend his voice to it though. but 'Dave Thomas" does

Life is beautiful LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

Quote Originally Posted by pathoftheturtle View Post
    ... My husband's a little obsessed with the war of the worlds. We have the tv series on dvd...
    I remember that. I kind of liked the series.
    I didn't say I didn't like it. It's just a little more his thing than mine. The last season kinda went down hill. Love the original War of the Worlds movie, and I liked the one with Tom Cruise in it - not because of him but because it was done well picture wise.

Traveler ziesha is on a distinguished road

well i m not sure that the movie was worst or something !

My Mood
    Worried

Beloved was a horrific movie!!

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

I just saw Shoot Em Up the other day. Can someone please calrify if it was intentionally ridiculous. If it was meant to be stupid, it at least makes sense.
    Otherwise...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 32 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 ... LastLast