Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 165 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 78 128 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection : jonp

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Great artwork! Very nice addition.

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by goheat View Post
    Wow, nice Jon! I actually prefer that cover over the other one. I might have to order a copy!
    Thanks. I also prefer this dust jacket design. The other design with the vulture is uninspiring on the rear of the wraparound jacket. The artwork for the PS editions is getting better with each release. However, I hate what I've seen of Skeleton Crew so far.
    Last edited by jonp; 11-12-2015 at 08:03 AM.

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Paul and Michael.

Millionth Post Club racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I really like the FDNS art, thanks for sharing those.
    Perhaps I am simply a madman who dreamt of being sane for a little while.
    — Roland Deschain

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jonp View Post
    That is cool Bill. I really like that. I'm a Big Superman fan (well the films anyway).
    I am very familiar with limited wall space so, I was just using this as an example of how you may be able to mat and frame all the pieces in one frame and conserve wall space. Plus, it would be nice to be able to see them side by side in the same frame. I've found that if you really like a piece, you'll find a way to get it up on the wall even if you have to move things around. I just love to look up and see my "Demons & Wizards" print every day!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Today I received this huge book from Christer (super sam). I would like to recommend him as a seller for being the perfect Gentleman and being very professional. Also, for his quick dispatch and awesome packing. He has lots of great items for sale in the Classified section.

Stephen King - 'Salem's Lot - US Centipede Press Gift Edition with Collector's Traycase and full set of Artist's Prints.

Book still in Manufacturer's Shrinkwrap with Collectors Traycase and Bookmark.

The Artist's Prints (First printing Matte Finish)

Millionth Post Club racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very Nice
    Perhaps I am simply a madman who dreamt of being sane for a little while.
    — Roland Deschain

Demon of the Prim killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Cool! Question is... are you gonna open it?

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by killjoy72 View Post
    Cool! Question is... are you gonna open it?
    Thanks. I probably won't open the shrink wrap as I have the S/L so I can look through that one instead.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Very good! Congrats. Still need this one in my collection.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Very, very superb acquisition, Jon!!!

Spoiler:
    Save some money for the unique HF items!!! wink, wink!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah boss, a guy just "gave" me his house" and his "wife."
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thank you very much Guys.

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations on the 'Salem's Lot set, Jon. One of my favourites!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Alan. It sure is nice. I wish the S/L had a tray case like this.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Received this today in perfect condition.

Stephen King - Carrie - US 8th Doubleday 1993 Reissue (Holdorf Photo Collage Cover)

Demon of the Prim goheat will become famous soon enough goheat will become famous soon enough goheat's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Awesome, Jon!
    "God punishes us for what we cannot imagine." - Stephen King, Duma Key

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Mint!
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks goheat, Simon and Paul.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Stephen King / Peter Straub - Black House - US 1st/1st HB ('DH' Book Variant) - Signed by Peter Straub

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

What's a 'DH' Book Variant?

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    What's a 'DH' Book Variant?
    Sorry! I'm probably going to open a can of worms here. Like EOTD there are at least three variants of the 1st printings. There are codes 'DH', 'DC' and 'Q' below the number line. I believe these codes determine which printer produced the books. I may be wrong.

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

I never knew that. I'll add this information to the thread on variants.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Paul, this is my copy with the 'DH' below the number line. This is replaced by 'DC' or 'Q' in the other variants. I know it's an incredibly small difference.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 165 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 78 128 ... LastLast