Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 162 of 165 FirstFirst ... 62 112 152 160 161 162 163 164 ... LastLast
Results 4,026 to 4,050 of 4123

Thread: Book Collection : jonp

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Another great one! Nicely done, buddy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Load up the Spaceship with the Rocket Fuel

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    Nice!! One of the scarcer proofs for sure.

John
    Thanks John.

Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    Nice one, Jon. Even I know that’s quite rare!
    Thanks Alan.

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    It's damaged on the bottom of the cover. Just send it to me and I'll fix it for you. Oh yes, please send $50 for my trouble.

Great proof!
    Thanks Steve, and , I can live with the slight damage!

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    Good stuff!
    Thanks Michaël.

Quote Originally Posted by HONKYTONKSMASH View Post
    Another great one! Nicely done, buddy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks Chad.

Servant of Gan Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very nice, Jon! You almost make me wanna collect proofs as well

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Great one, congrats Jon !!!

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roog View Post
    Don’t do it. :-)

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I've never seen that one, Jon! Awesome!!!

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very nice, Jon!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

The Road Virus vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yay for rare proof wednesday. Another beauty

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
    https://blog.uantwerpen.be/stephenking: my blog "Stephen King at Work".

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

FIFA WM
    OK, for me Croatia was the favorite... but...
    The first time since Peter Shilton the 3Lions have a good goalkeeper
    AND a good team, no fear to lose again against Germany in penalty shootout :-)
    and then they have not used this unique opportunity against a experienced Croatia team.

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Rogier.

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Don’t do it. :-)
    I agreed - it's an endless task.

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    I've never seen that one, Jon! Awesome!!!
    Thanks Dez.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Very nice, Jon!
    Thanks Brian.

Quote Originally Posted by vincent View Post
    Yay for rare proof wednesday. Another beauty

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
    Thanks Vincent.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    Great one, congrats Jon !!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    FIFA WM
    OK, for me Croatia was the favorite... but...
    The first time since Peter Shilton the 3Lions have a good goalkeeper
    AND a good team, no fear to lose again against Germany in penalty shootout :-)
    and then they have not used this unique opportunity against a experienced Croatia team.
    Thanks Frank.
    Yes, we have a good goalkeeper. The team have exceeding all expectations, because they are a very young team. At least they won our first ever World Cup penalty shootout!!

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Excellente!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    Excellente!
    Thanks Antoni.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Proof #174 - Stephen King - Doctor Sleep - US Advance Uncorrected Proof

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Another nice one! I was wondering (I don't remember if we discussed this before) - is there a particular 'type' of proof you like most? My favourite proofs were always the plain, bound ones because they really look like a separate, early state of the book, whereas the ones that have cover art usually look more like a paperback version of the trade edition. Do you have a preference?

(of course, the answer is probably that I'm just weird and that you are a true, non-discriminating proof collector )

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice one, Jon.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Very nice. I think that one goes right next to INSOMNIA.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Very nice.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    Another nice one! I was wondering (I don't remember if we discussed this before) - is there a particular 'type' of proof you like most? My favourite proofs were always the plain, bound ones because they really look like a separate, early state of the book, whereas the ones that have cover art usually look more like a paperback version of the trade edition. Do you have a preference?

(of course, the answer is probably that I'm just weird and that you are a true, non-discriminating proof collector )
    Thanks Michaël. I generally prefer the older '70s and 80's proofs, especially the UK proofs. I also find the manuscript proofs fascinating, especially if they have text that has been editing out / or substantially rewritten or reordered for the final book; for example IT, the BOMC Misery and Tommyknockers submission manuscripts. My favourites tend to be the scarcer proofs because they were more challenging to find, but they can be from any era; for example the scarce UK Bag of Bones proofs or Hearts in Altantis Light blue proof. They are nothing special to look at, but the satisfaction is in the hunt to find them.

Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    Nice one, Jon.
    Thanks Alan.

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Very nice. I think that one goes right next to INSOMNIA.
    Thanks Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Very nice.
    Thanks Mike.

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Sweet!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    Sweet!!!
    Thanks Dez.

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Nice proof
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Father Cody View Post
    Nice proof
    Thanks Adam.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice, Jon and a personal favorite of mine.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Nice, Jon and a personal favorite of mine.
    Thank you very much, Brian.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 162 of 165 FirstFirst ... 62 112 152 160 161 162 163 164 ... LastLast