Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 189 of 258 FirstFirst ... 89 139 179 187 188 189 190 191 199 239 ... LastLast
Results 4,701 to 4,725 of 6446

Thread: Rare and Promotional Stephen King Items

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Phalucha View Post
    I need one of the Silver Bullet paperweights. Pls contact me if you have one forsale.
    Very challenging to find. Tougher than TMSG back in the Shannon has to have it days.
    Be patient, but jump on the best reasonable deal.
    Been looking for one of these for awhile. Definitely not easy to find!

Gunslinger Apprentice Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Phalucha View Post
    I need one of the Silver Bullet paperweights. Pls contact me if you have one forsale.
    Very challenging to find. Tougher than TMSG back in the Shannon has to have it days.
    Be patient, but jump on the best reasonable deal.
    Good advice. I picked up the Maximum Overdrive promo truck last fall which is also a tough find. Patience is key.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

RARE 2 DOGS CUJO Stephen King RED EYED Animals Figurines Toy Topper Collectible
    http://www.ebay.de/itm/RARE-2-DOGS-C...IAAOSwI3RW9Zfd

1/6 Custom Mr. Barlow Salem's Lot Headsculpt *Stephen King*
    http://www.ebay.de/itm/1-6-Custom-Mr...gAAOSwzvlW9Zvw

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That Barlow head made me think of this:

Bought one of these from Monster in Motion via ebay, but they have them on their site too. He is so cute!

If interested, they are HERE

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Not really a a figure, but I've seen that yesterday and i Love it : "Introduce Your Kids to ‘The Shining’ With This Pull Toy!"

>>> http://bloody-disgusting.com/videos/...ning-pull-toy/

------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Not really a a figure, but I've seen that yesterday and i Love it : "Introduce Your Kids to ‘The Shining’ With This Pull Toy!"

>>> http://bloody-disgusting.com/videos/...ning-pull-toy/

Haha... This is pure gold.

Country
    Country Flag

That is GREAT!!!!!!!!!!

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

I thought this was pretty cool:
    http://nineteeneightyeight.com/colle...nt=18021775047

The 2 parts would have been better served as 2 different pieces, I think.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

That is super cool!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

For those of you that like to get by with jeans and t-shirts(like me!) Coming April 7th from Cavity Colors in lovely 8bit color.......(just a teaser photo)

https://www.google.com/search?q=cavi...vsFcoeZmAYM%3A

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Stephen King Der dunkle Turm Bild 81 Cm Dark Tower 3D bild mit Bilderrahmen
    Spoiler:

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That is cool!

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I was under the impression that all Emmys are owned by the Academy and couldn't be sold.

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    I was under the impression that all Emmys are owned by the Academy and couldn't be sold.
    The Emmy® statuette is the property of and all rights are reserved by the Academy of Television Arts and Sciences/National Academy of Television Arts and Sciences (“Academies”). 2. The Emmy® statuette may not be reproduced or used in any commercial manner unless otherwise permitted by the Academies, it being understood that possession of the same is solely for the benefit of the recipient and the recipient’s heirs or successors in interest. 3. If a recipient or the recipient’s heir or successor in interest proposes to sell or otherwise dispose of an Emmy® statuette, such persons shall be obligated to return the statuette to Academy from which received, which will retain the same in storage in memory of the recipient. (Source)

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, Bev! I was pretty sure there was a lawsuit a few years ago regarding this exact thing. Someone bought an Emmy at a pawn shop or some such and was being forced to return it to the Academy. I don't recall the specifics.

It also appears that you can purchase copies that are nearly identical. It sounds like these are typically used to display at businesses since Emmy's go to individuals and not the company.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

+ Reply to Thread
Page 189 of 258 FirstFirst ... 89 139 179 187 188 189 190 191 199 239 ... LastLast