Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 95 of 258 FirstFirst ... 45 85 93 94 95 96 97 105 145 195 ... LastLast
Results 2,351 to 2,375 of 6446

Thread: Rare and Promotional Stephen King Items

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

For a second there it sounded as though Shannon was getting pissed off for a public eBay auction for a Stephen King promotional item being posted on a public forum dedicated to Stephen King promotional items for Stephen King fans to see it.

That can't be right. I must have misread.

Citizen of Gilead Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

エイプリルフール?

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    And I may be a little bit tired, but you've been pulling this type of crap with me for a while now. Posting auctions I want, turning down my ideas to make TDT.org a better place, making demands for In Mint Condition: 2013.

How's this for a demand? You can take this job and shove it. Get someone else to do the Short Works and Comic Book sections. Adios.
    That is either a threat to be ignored, or an offer to be accepted.

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jimimck View Post
    For a second there it sounded as though Shannon was getting pissed off for a public eBay auction for a Stephen King promotional item being posted on a public forum dedicated to Stephen King promotional items for Stephen King fans to see it.

That's exactly what I was thinking. So, for instance, if I find an auction for a signed book, and maybe ask a question about the legitimacy of the signature, would that mean that noone else here can look at the auction and bid?! Sorry for being obvious, but of course not!

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post

That's exactly what I was thinking. So, for instance, if I find an auction for a signed book, and maybe ask a question about the legitimacy of the signature, would that mean that noone else here can look at the auction and bid?! Sorry for being obvious, but of course not!

I think this is a setup for April fools 😎

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post
    That was my thought after my initial confusion and shock.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

If it's not; it should be.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post

You know, I think you're right. If that's the case, consider my duped!

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Joe315 View Post
    Yup, I think you're right now. Got me hook line and sinker if it is....

(I should have known better after posting a joke on my daughters Facebook page about her becoming a big sister...)

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Joe315 View Post
    I am totally the April fool, then. I nearly died. I wish Shannon would actually shout "April fool!" at me right now.

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Why does everyone think this is a joke? Unless Jerome is playing an April Fools Day prank on me by taking my position away, Ambannon Books is closed. Closed and considering all money received as compensation for all my hard work.

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by shannon View Post
    Why does everyone think this is a joke? Unless Jerome is playing an April Fools Day prank on me by taking my position away, Ambannon Books is closed. Closed and considering all money received as compensation for all my hard work.
    I'm still not bidding on that Pet Sematary Videocassette promo thingy.

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Me either ...
    We all float down here!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    I'm still not bidding on that Pet Sematary Videocassette promo thingy.
    Fuck him. I want it. I bid $500 on it. Let's see if he wants to spend his "vacation money" on it.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I think some folks here need a "Time-Out"!!! LOL LOL

Spoiler:
    Second forum altercation that I am not involved in!!! Just saying!!! LOL LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Definitively an April's fools joke.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

April Fools!

Jerome and I got some of you! Admit it, admit it!

I love you guys! Now I just have to step up my game for next year, cuz ya'll will be expecting something ...

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I had my doubts at first, but when you said "I'll keep the money from Ambannon Books", sorry my friend. I didn't believe that
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Citizen of Gilead Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

April Fools!

Jerome and I got some of you! Admit it, admit it!

I love you guys! Now I just have to step up my game for next year, cuz ya'll will be expecting something ...
    This is where I think you stretched it. If you did not say this I might of been a believer. "Why does everyone think this is a joke? Unless Jerome is playing an April Fools Day prank on me by taking my position away, Ambannon Books is closed. Closed and considering all money received as compensation for all my hard work.". You would never do that to all these fine folks you are to good of a person.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Hee heeeeeeee, I got quite a few angry emails today! lol

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Hee heeeeeeee, I got quite a few angry emails today! lol
    LoL I figured you would have. LoL I was wondering "Boy this could start a shit storm"

My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah you got me. and I was surprised to see I was falling on the RF side of the fence lol

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    I had my doubts at first, but when you said "I'll keep the money from Ambannon Books", sorry my friend. I didn't believe that
    Yes. I think it was intended, a hint for gullible blokes like me. If he had posted something like "the money will be sent back to all parties concerned" I would have been dead of heart attack by now.

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Jerks

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I had a lot of fun.
    A member actually called me to express concern. He was really fooled.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 95 of 258 FirstFirst ... 45 85 93 94 95 96 97 105 145 195 ... LastLast