Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 174 of 258 FirstFirst ... 74 124 164 172 173 174 175 176 184 224 ... LastLast
Results 4,326 to 4,350 of 6446

Thread: Rare and Promotional Stephen King Items

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

THE-SHINING-Limited-edition-of-25-art-print-poster
    http://www.ebay.de/itm/THE-SHINING-L...item4d34af6d14

Gunslinger Apprentice André Linoge is on a distinguished road André Linoge's Avatar

This would be pretty awesome to add to a master collection, considering the deep DT connection: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Signed-Rober...item43da919f4e

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow!!! That be cool to own!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice André Linoge is on a distinguished road André Linoge's Avatar

Default Figurines & Shelf Decoration

Hi All,

Wondering if anyone has any leads on King-related figurines/statues/collectibles to adorn empty spaces on the bookshelf? My research indicates that there's a limited amount of this stuff, and most is custom. Either way, I'd love to see some items if folks have links handy!

Also, what's on your shelves besides books, as far as these items are concerned?

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Look up the pennywise funko pop!

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    Look up the pennywise funko pop!
    Oh yes- I did notice that little guy! Great recommendation- I'll have to snag one soon!

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Alex McVey makes an Oy statue that is nice. He also made a couple ornament like items (angry Oy and Pennywise). I can't remember the artist but I have a small statue of Cujo. I don't have any, but there are Carrie figures available on Amazon.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    Alex McVey makes an Oy statue that is nice. He also made a couple ornament like items (angry Oy and Pennywise). I can't remember the artist but I have a small statue of Cujo. I don't have any, but there are Carrie figures available on Amazon.
    Love the Carrie figurines, Dan! Thanks for the lead on these. Definitely going to order a pair!

I'll have to scope out the McVey Oy statue, as Oy's my second-favorite SK character.

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by André Linoge View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    Love the Carrie figurines, Dan! Thanks for the lead on these. Definitely going to order a pair!

I'll have to scope out the McVey Oy statue, as Oy's my second-favorite SK character.
    There are two IT figures

There is also the Simpsons Stephen King

Lol- love the Simpsons King.

I'd love to commission a custom Crimson King or Roland of Gilead...

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone have links to the Crimson King that Rachel is working on...?

Demon of the Prim east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice

Country
    Country Flag

Demon of the Prim east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...Readman/page10

Country
    Country Flag

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The Clay Guy does some great figurines

WOW. That bronze figure is absolutely stunning. Someone please tell me these are somehow still for sale? If so, how much and where? I tried finding Rachel's site but was unsuccessful.

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

There are a number of different ones out there. There is a crate monster which I've always loved. The Cujo that was mentioned I think was made by Homemade Horror. Someone mentioned the Clay Guy and Alex McVey. There are a number of custom builders as well.

World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by André Linoge View Post
    WOW. That bronze figure is absolutely stunning. Someone please tell me these are somehow still for sale? If so, how much and where? I tried finding Rachel's site but was unsuccessful.

Rachael is a long time member here. Your best bet would be to send her a PM to find out which sculptures are still available.
    We're all anxiously awaiting the CK statue.
    Mark Twain

Citizen of Gilead Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for getting in touch, PM sent in reply and posted an update in my thread.

I believe there are photos throughout the thread of all my sculptures so you can check them out there. My website is still being redesigned but I am hoping to have it back up soon.
    Selling EVERYTHING! Come and get it!

(Except my Gunslinger First Edition. That ain't going nowhere. It's the only one I'm keeping, can't let that go)

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

No idea where i can post this.....

Dollar Deal: The Story of the Stephen King Dollar Baby Filmmakers
    Shawn S. Lealos

Stephen King has been writing bestselling novels for years and, from the start, many movies have been made based on his popular stories. Since 1976, King has also worked hard to help young filmmakers get their first break through his Dollar Baby film program. Through this deal, King allows an aspiring filmmaker to create a short film based on one of his short stories, as long as that story was not already optioned for a major movie or television show. Over 80 filmmakers made a Dollar Baby film over the next four decades and some of these filmmakers have gone on to enjoy success in the entertainment industry, with Frank Darabont (Shawshank Redemption, The Green Mile) as the Godfather of the entire Dollar Baby phenomenon. Dollar Deal: The Story of the Stephen King Dollar Baby Filmmakers tells the story of 19 of these filmmakers as they talk about making their Dollar Baby film and the careers that they enjoyed after creating their Stephen King short film. Dollar Baby filmmaker Shawn S. Lealos (I Know What You Need) interviews each of these filmmakers about their road traveled, from college campuses to Hollywood, including Peter Sullivan (Night Surf), Nick Wauters (Rainy Season), Jeff Schiro (The Boogeyman), Jay Holben (Paranoid), and many more.

http://dollardealbook.com/dollar-baby-filmmakers/

http://www.amazon.com/Dollar-Deal-St..._1?ie=UTF8&qid

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

That looks like it could be an interesting read.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    That looks like it could be an interesting read.
    YES, interesting...
    WITH the foreign country movies / not english language movies.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 174 of 258 FirstFirst ... 74 124 164 172 173 174 175 176 184 224 ... LastLast