Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 176 of 258 FirstFirst ... 76 126 166 174 175 176 177 178 186 226 ... LastLast
Results 4,376 to 4,400 of 6446

Thread: Rare and Promotional Stephen King Items

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Gunslinger Apprentice TrueNorth will become famous soon enough TrueNorth will become famous soon enough TrueNorth's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

What topless Canadian women read

This in today's National Post

http://www.nationalpost.com/index.html

Gunslinger Apprentice TrueNorth will become famous soon enough TrueNorth will become famous soon enough TrueNorth's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

John F. Kennedy snsd is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

In South Korea, Mr. Mercedes was published on July, 2015.

South Korean publisher presented a blue umbrella.

https://www.facebook.com/goldenboughbooks

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Cool. I like the other one (forget which country) that was white with blood splatters.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Cool. I like the other one (forget which country) that was white with blood splatters.
    The Netherlands I believe.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

They apparently made several umbrellas. You posted others before...

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...l=1#post937432
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

John F. Kennedy snsd is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    They apparently made several umbrellas. You posted others before...

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...l=1#post937432
    Yes, South Korean publisher made two kinds of umbrella.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    How many does she have?? She's sold three already!

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Evidently she "has a lot of balls".

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag
    Last edited by zelig; 01-01-2016 at 09:52 AM.

Gunslinger Apprentice idlewarnings has a spectacular aura about idlewarnings has a spectacular aura about idlewarnings's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I appreciate this, zelig. I thought I'd seen all of Gerald's posts but I've actually missed quite a few. Thanks.

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I didn't really know where to post this, but this thread seemed the most appropriate.

In my new role as the curator of the Gerald Museum (a self-appointed role by the way), I have put together this list of previous eye-opening posts from neo_trinity. Until he establishes a collection thread, this may be useful for anyone who has missed them, or just wants another look-see. Hope you don't mind Gerald.
    •The Green Mile US Proofs

•The Green Mile UK Manuscripts

•The Napkins Manuscript

•Christine Interview

•1st State 'Salem's Jacket

•Twice the Power - Langoliers Version

•Four Past Midnight UK Manuscript

•The Plant

•The Eyes of the Dragon S/L 1st Dradt Designer Proof

•Night Shift Doubleday Proof

•All Early Doubleday Proofs

•The Regulators Checks

•The Regulators Checks

•Signed Creepshow

•Skeleton Crew UK Full Proof

•Dolan's Cadillac / custom case and correspondence

•'Salem's Lot NEL Proof w/custom case

•Danse Macabre UK Proof

•Hearts in Atlantis UK light blue proof

•Bag of Bones UK grey proof

•The Shining ABC Entertainment

•The Green Mile Penguin Proofs

•Cell Proof Signed

•Asbestos Firestarter Prototype/Publisher Copy
    Holy crap. It's really something seeing it like that.
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default One Of A Kind King Items...or Rarely If Ever Seen

Eh - 3 or 4 Times now i saw a Collection Here and thought : man that's the most crazy shit I have ever seen, and then somebody else comes by and proofed me wrong ...

Really don't think that this will happen again -
    That's exclusive stuff really. Wow

Citizen of Gilead jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g's Avatar

Amazing!

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I think we should all get together, combine our collections, and take over the world.

Gunslinger Apprentice Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Isn't that an ACDC song?

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Phalucha View Post
    Isn't that an ACDC song?
    Yes.
    Lyrics in the spoiler
    Spoiler:
    She's got style that woman
    Makes me smile that woman
    She's got spunk that woman
    Funk that woman
    She's got speed my lady
    Got what I need my babe
    She's got the ability, hey
    To make a man outta me

But most important of all
    Let me tell you
    My lady's got balls
    She's got balls
    She's got balls
    She's got balls

She's got soul my lady
    Likes to crawl my lady
    All around the floor on her hands and knees
    Oh because she likes to please me

But most important of all, ah
    Let me tell you
    The lady's got balls
    She's got balls
    She's got balls
    She's got balls

And she's got taste my lady
    Pace my lady
    Makes my heart race
    With her pretty face
    She's got balls my lady
    Likes to crawl my lady
    Hands and knees all around the floor
    No one has to tell her what a fella is for

But let me tell you all, ooh yeah
    The lady's got balls
    She's got balls, she's got balls
    She's got balls, she's got balls
    She's got balls, my lady's got
    She's got balls, balls
    She's got balls, get it on
    She's got balls

Gunslinger Apprentice neo_trinity is a splendid one to behold neo_trinity is a splendid one to behold neo_trinity is a splendid one to behold neo_trinity is a splendid one to behold neo_trinity is a splendid one to behold neo_trinity is a splendid one to behold neo_trinity's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thank you Paul. I didn't even realize all that had been posted already. This will be post #203, so I guess I have posted a few times then. When I go to post something, I usually have to search to see if it is already mentioned.

A video walk-through tour of the library is a possibility. I watch it daily from my web browser as I have PTZ cameras installed at every angle. Would you like me to post the server address and log-in credentials? Actually on second thought, as there is many non-King items available, perhaps it would bore people to see that, so I won't bother.

I will continue to post new additions, and some items from the past.

Take care.
    Gerald

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Gerald, we sit here for hours on end sometimes waiting for a grey link to turn black again. I don't think that a "book cam" shot of sorts would be anything that would be on the low end of our endurance.
    WANTED
    US 1st Printings. I have THESE
    #92 IT Portfolio (or the #95 IT to swap for the #92 that I have)
    Any #95 SK-related Cemetery Dance Edition
    Any #7 PS Publishing Edition
    Sleeping Beauties: Signed Tour version.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Gerald you're quite the tease. I'm pretty certain everyone here would love to have a login to your collection webcam!

Gunslinger Apprentice neo_trinity is a splendid one to behold neo_trinity is a splendid one to behold neo_trinity is a splendid one to behold neo_trinity is a splendid one to behold neo_trinity is a splendid one to behold neo_trinity is a splendid one to behold neo_trinity's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Fair enough. Please experience the beauty of nature in streaming 4K technology:

The GW Library

Gerald

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by neo_trinity View Post
    Fair enough. Please experience the beauty of nature in streaming 4K technology:

The GW Library

Gerald
    Am I missing something or am I "confused" again? When I click on it I get a "Condor Cam" LOL Be gentle with me, I'm "Tech Challenged" and recovering from an ICU visit!!! LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

+ Reply to Thread
Page 176 of 258 FirstFirst ... 76 126 166 174 175 176 177 178 186 226 ... LastLast