Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: "King For a Day", an art tribute to Stephen King

Gunslinger Apprentice Papaseraphim will become famous soon enough Papaseraphim will become famous soon enough Papaseraphim's Avatar

Default "King For a Day", an art tribute to Stephen King

Not sure if this is the place to post this...

At the Hero Complex Gallery in LA. Proceeds go to Haven Foundation.

Unfortunately I am on the east coast. Anybody visiting let us know how is it!

https://www.facebook.com/events/5945...y_type=regular

HCG is proud to announce our next show, "King For a Day", an art tribute to Stephen King's full body of collected works, opening on March 21st, from 7-10pm.

A portion of all proceeds of the show will benefit Mr. King's charity of choice, The Haven Foundation (http://www.thehavenfdn.org/), a non-profit service that serves to benefit freelance creatives of all types who have found themselves unable to work due to disease or accident.

We'll see you at the show!
    The absence of a thing, this can be as deadly as the presence. The absence of air, eh?
    The absence of water? The absence of anything else we're addicted to.

- Baron Vladimir Harkonnen

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

He didn't clear this with me and I am not responsible!!! LOL

Jerome, get Marsha on the phone, NOW!!

Spoiler:
    On a more serious note, I can't recall ever seeing him do much to support the Haven Fund like this. So, that is wonderful. Don't get me wrong, I am not criticizing him in anyway. I'm sure he dumps loads of cash into it. Just that he is being a bit more "public" about it. I like to think that maybe in some small way we all had something to do with this in the generosity everyone shows each and every year for the "Haven Fund Raiser". Thanks for posting this.

Watch for new HF auctions, people. We got some "Holy Shit" items on tap!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Some prints are for sale on the website
    >>> http://www.herocomplexgallery.com/collections/king
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

For instance, a print of THE STAND in 3D with glasses!
    http://www.herocomplexgallery.com/search?q=peter+breese

CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

This is very similar to the GRRM art show recently.
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

There's some pretty good stuff there. I really like the overlook with snow instead of blood. Clever. The Crate one is good too.
    I tried to get G1988 to do this a couple years ago. Hopefully they do one as well.

I missed that there were 13 pages of art. They should probably fix that.

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

I really like that Fury as a coin op ride one but I think it would have been better without the demon.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Anyone else in the L.A area planning on going?

Country
    Country Flag

The gallery is selling some print
    >>> http://hcgart.com/products/i-do-not-...the-dark-inker

+ Reply to Thread