Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Comic Tower Tournament 2014: Round Two - FOUR-ON-FOUR BATTLE #4

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Comic Tower Tournament 2014: Round Two - FOUR-ON-FOUR BATTLE #4

The two teams for the fourth FOUR-ON-FOUR BATTLE:

Rogue, Apocalypse, Vision, and Green Goblin Vs. Gambit, Wolverine, Superman, and Rogue Trooper

This is a battle to the death. Old rivalries do not matter. There will be no backstabbing when their lives are on the line. This is kill or be killed.

So ... which team defeats the other and continues onwards in the tournament?

CHALLENGE EXPIRES AT MIDNIGHT ON FRIDAY, JANUARY 31ST PST.

ONE TEAM WILL LIVE, ONE TEAM WILL DIE.

DISCUSS.

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

Superman's team wins. Superman can vibrate his hand so fast that it hits with the force of a star going super nova. Apocalypse would be the only one on the other team to even live through that.

"Superman would throw his punches as fast as he could move his body around, which is millions of times the speed of light. This is what allows him to perform the Infinite Mass Punch, which delivers a payload of 10 octillion megatons. That's the same force as a supernova. Since force is mass x acceleration, technically, all of Superman's punches would reach some underscore of that same yield.

Superman has even said and shown it numerous times in the comics...his punches have the ability to "shatter entire worlds". That means that each punch would be delivering a payload of at least 53 quadrillion megatons. Hyperbole? Maybe. But it's still enough to cause a world of hurt on anyone he's hitting.

If striking force is based on speed (which it is), then Superman has more than enough of it (92.4 quadrillion miles per hour) to equalize and surpass just about whoever he's fighting."

From http://www.screwattack.com/news/fina...w-power-levels
    There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

Army of the 12 Monkeys pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

Superman's powers are pretty great, alright. That's why Rogue needs to steal them.

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

He's so fast, he'd Infinite Mass Punch her right in her clothed parts before she had a chance.

If the Flash had been on her team he could have grabbed her hand and placed it on Supes before he could do it, since he is faster, but alas, he is not on her team.
    There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes... normaly only Beyonder, Super-Meier and Galactus have a chance against Superman....
    But maybe the other team can surprice Superman... Rogue absorbs Apocalypse power...
    Vision with his invulnerability + intangibility...

Supermanīs team must win..... but i vote for...

Rogue, Apocalypse, Vision, and Green Goblin

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Man oh man, this is a hard one. I just spent a few minutes writing down Rogue Vs. Gambit, Rogue Vs. Wolverine, Vs. Superman, Vs. Rogue Trooper, Apocalypse Vs. etc etc and so on ... I ended up getting the same numbers and wins and losses on each team. Grrr ...

The only person I have winning all of the battles is Superman and the only person I have losing all of the battles is Rogue Trooper. Also, the first team has quite a bit of flying characters, and no matter how bad ass Wolverine is if someone is hovering fifty feet in the air and throwing shit at him, he can only defend.

Dammit, I'm going to have to go with the first team.

Army of the 12 Monkeys pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

Is it not allowed in these for them to work together? Can Supes give Wolvie a lift?

Either way, here's another note: Rogue has a super-tough body, (not quite equal to Superman's, but pretty durable) however, she does not have indestructible clothes. (Although Superman does have that, too.) Punches to the stomach strong enough to hurt her would tear her costume first.

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

Apocalypse must take the initiative. If Superman has the element of surprise, he kills Rogue. Forget the clothes: direct skull shot is fastest, assuming he's rendered ruthless by the set up trouncing free will, that way she's dead before her power can kick in. It's her moment if Apocalypse pins him. Til then she tries for Wolverine. Good chance. More power to face Superman. She doesn't need the powers if she can survive the touch, however; just knock him out until Vision arrives, having tidily defeated Gambit, to deliver the coup de grâce.

Goldmember mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

going to go with team one.

Does whatever a spiderman does.

Getting it on. at_one has a spectacular aura about at_one has a spectacular aura about at_one has a spectacular aura about at_one's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Of all the Team battles, this would be the closest...my gut is telling me Team Rogue. Always believe in your gut.

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Team 1. It has a Goblin in it. <nuff said>

and..
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Team 2. Superman rules.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Superman is ridiculously overpowered lol.

ASST. HAVEN FUND WHORE SirFolio16 has a spectacular aura about SirFolio16 has a spectacular aura about SirFolio16 has a spectacular aura about SirFolio16's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish
    Country
    Country Flag

Though I am not a Superman fan I have to say I think his team would win this one.
    "We make up horrors to help us cope with the real ones."

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

LIVES:
    Rogue
    Apocalypse
    Vision
    Green Goblin

DIES:
    Gambit
    Wolverine
    Superman
    Rogue Trooper

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Adios Superman

An amazing victory for:
    Rogue
    Apocalypse
    Vision
    Green Goblin

+ Reply to Thread